Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul Drahn Paul Drahn is offline

Default Corporate cat

On 9/17/2012 6:51 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:05:19 -0500, Ignoramus16116
wrote:

We discovered that have some mice in the warehouse.

I set up some mouse traps, but I doubt that it will take care of the
problem fully. Maybe we should get a cat here. If so, what cats are
least troublemakers and good at catching mice?

If Decon placed in various places doesnt do the job, snag a few feral
cats..or semi feral cats. They will do the job nicely

Now..they may wind up ****ing in the corners and whatnot..so Id
strongly suggest you put a cat box somewhere that they can find.

A cat is a cat....some domesticated are good mousers..others...will go
to sleep with a mouse cuddled next to them.

If anyone in your tract has any warehouse cats...see if they have any
kittens that are about 4-6 months old. And get a pair of them. A cat
by itself is a very sad animal.

Gunner

No one has come up with the best solution, so I will advise Iggy to pour
a shallow pan full of beer and then set back and wait for the little
buggers to come and get drunk. A broom stick will quickly dispatch them
as they stagger in circles.

Paul