Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Small compressor problem...

Have a small portable compressor, craftsman, decent for trim install and
such, easy to carry up stairs.

Was working great, now it will run and run, but never gets the tank
above 20 PSI. I find no leaks in the tubing, the check valve is free, I
took the head off, the two loose pieces of shim stock that they use as
reed valves look OK, but is there a way to test these? Without a spark
plug hole, I'm unsure of how to test rings...

Before I take it to Sears, anybody got any ideas?

Stuart

Small air compressor query robgraham UK diy 5 December 20th 11 11:07 PM
OT small compressor suggestions Karl Vorwerk Metalworking 4 June 2nd 05 01:31 PM
Small Portable Air Compressor Bill Smith Woodworking 3 January 24th 05 04:04 PM
Small compressor for cleaning Z UK diy 5 May 4th 04 11:32 AM
Small compressor : DeWalt or Ingersoll Aaron Woodworking 6 March 8th 04 04:00 PM