Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is it me, or ...........................

Does Barry look ****ed off ALL THE TIME! Those veins in his forehead and
neck are going to explode one of these days.

Can't wait.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/9/2010 9:07 AM, Steve B wrote:
Does Barry look ****ed off ALL THE TIME!

Many of us fail to genuflect in his presence.

Those veins in his forehead and
neck are going to explode one of these days.

One can only hope!

--
I can see November from my front porch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message
Does Barry look ****ed off ALL THE TIME! Those veins in his forehead and
neck are going to explode one of these days.

Can't wait.

Steve

It's time for all of us to give the poor guy a break. He had no idea that
his reign wouldn't be as easy as "organizing a community". In 2 years he
has visibly aged 10 years. He's the best campaigner this world has ever
seen but the nuts & bolts work of actually running the country into
prosperity is just beyond his capabilities. It wasn't his intention to ruin
the economy, hurt people and monkey-wrench the economic machine that creates
jobs and wealth. Unfortunately, he surrounded himself with idealogs rather
than functional, experienced accomplishers. One of the best things to come
out of this is that the citizens will remember this failed experiment for a
long time. Now, everybody including moderate Democrats know that substance
rather than flash is needed to run this country. He didn't know any better.

It's a shame that our first Black President isn't an astounding success. I
hope it doesn't affects the next serious Black contender's bid for the
office. The Democrats should have never used race as a chip in the game.
The far-left bought into racism hook-line-and-sinker. We all need to hope
he can rise to the occasion and minimize the damage he's doing with his
naïveté.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 15:31:58 -0400, Buerste wrote:

It's a shame that our first Black President isn't an astounding success. I
hope it doesn't affects the next serious Black contender's bid for the
office. The Democrats should have never used race as a chip in the game.
The far-left bought into racism hook-line-and-sinker. We all need to hope
he can rise to the occasion and minimize the damage he's doing with his
naïveté.

What's all this hoopla about a "black" president?

What happened to:
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation
where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
content of their character. "
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
--- http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...uth115056.html

If we had really made racial progress, then when a "black" president was
elected, nobody would notice.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

It's not a President's job to "run the country". He has specific job
duties which are spelled out in the Constitution.

You don't think he meant to spend the country into bankrupcy and ruin
the economy? What have the folks in Chicago been doing, since Zero is
not bankrupting and collapsing intentionally? How's his home turf
doing, now?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
[...]

I shall refrain from using the two words that would accurately describe him.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Richard the Dreaded Libertarian" wrote in message
news
[...]

If the guy was on the up and up, I wouldn't care if he was purple, green,
mauve, or puce. Maybe even ecru. Actions speak louder than words, and so
far, all we have heard are words. The actions speak for themselves.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , Richard the Dreaded Libertarian wrote:

What's all this hoopla about a "black" president?

What happened to:
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation
where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
content of their character. "
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
--- http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...uth115056.html

Amen.

If we had really made racial progress, then when a "black" president was
elected, nobody would notice.

Hoping that people won't notice such an obvious physical characteristic is
still a bit much, I think. I'll be quite happy when society reaches the point
where nobody *cares*. Nobody *noticing* is a few generations away yet.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
It's not a President's job to "run the country". He has specific job
duties which are spelled out in the Constitution.

You don't think he meant to spend the country into bankrupcy and ruin
the economy? What have the folks in Chicago been doing, since Zero is
not bankrupting and collapsing intentionally? How's his home turf
doing, now?

--

Exactly! Chicago is all he knows. And, just look at Chicago, there goes
the nation if leftists have their way.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Richard the Dreaded Libertarian wrote:
On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 15:31:58 -0400, Buerste wrote:
It's a shame that our first Black President isn't an astounding success. I
hope it doesn't affects the next serious Black contender's bid for the
office. The Democrats should have never used race as a chip in the game.
The far-left bought into racism hook-line-and-sinker. We all need to hope
he can rise to the occasion and minimize the damage he's doing with his
naïveté.

What's all this hoopla about a "black" president?

What happened to:
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation
where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
content of their character. "
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well, if judged by THAT criteria, he really sucks.

--

Richard Lamb

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
[...]

Two words are too many and a thousand are not enough.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
Does Barry look ****ed off ALL THE TIME! Those veins in his forehead and
neck are going to explode one of these days.

Can't wait.

Steve

It's time for all of us to give the poor guy a break. He had no idea that
his reign wouldn't be as easy as "organizing a community". In 2 years he
has visibly aged 10 years. He's the best campaigner this world has ever
seen but the nuts & bolts work of actually running the country into
prosperity is just beyond his capabilities.

Is that what GW Bush ran this country into? Do you realize TARP was passed
under the Bush administration?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
[...]

I shall say the first, since I feel so compelled to do so .........

dumb ...............

fill in the blank.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

ATP wrote:
"Buerste" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote in message
Does Barry look ****ed off ALL THE TIME! Those veins in his forehead and
neck are going to explode one of these days.

Can't wait.

Steve

It's time for all of us to give the poor guy a break. He had no idea that
his reign wouldn't be as easy as "organizing a community". In 2 years he
has visibly aged 10 years. He's the best campaigner this world has ever
seen but the nuts & bolts work of actually running the country into
prosperity is just beyond his capabilities.

Is that what GW Bush ran this country into? Do you realize TARP was passed
under the Bush administration?

And the Great Society was under Johnson...

--

Richard Lamb

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
[...]

Gee, I think I'm psychic!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"ATP" wrote in message

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
Does Barry look ****ed off ALL THE TIME! Those veins in his forehead
and
neck are going to explode one of these days.

Can't wait.

Steve

It's time for all of us to give the poor guy a break. He had no idea
that his reign wouldn't be as easy as "organizing a community". In 2
years he has visibly aged 10 years. He's the best campaigner this world
has ever seen but the nuts & bolts work of actually running the country
into prosperity is just beyond his capabilities.

Is that what GW Bush ran this country into? Do you realize TARP was passed
under the Bush administration?

Face facts! Obama and Democrats OWN this mess. But, you're not a
fact-facer.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 03:31:58 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

"ATP" wrote in message

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
Does Barry look ****ed off ALL THE TIME! Those veins in his forehead
and
neck are going to explode one of these days.

Can't wait.

Steve

It's time for all of us to give the poor guy a break. He had no idea
that his reign wouldn't be as easy as "organizing a community". In 2
years he has visibly aged 10 years. He's the best campaigner this world
has ever seen but the nuts & bolts work of actually running the country
into prosperity is just beyond his capabilities.

Is that what GW Bush ran this country into? Do you realize TARP was passed
under the Bush administration?

Face facts! Obama and Democrats OWN this mess. But, you're not a
fact-facer.

I'm reading Heinlein's _The Cat Who Walks Through Walls_ now and got a
chuckle at one of the quotes he used to start chapters:

Democracy can withstand anything except democrats.
-J Harshaw, 1904

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

I'm reading Heinlein's _The Cat Who Walks Through Walls_ now and got a
chuckle at one of the quotes he used to start chapters:

Funny story, that.

'tis probably time to read it again.

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
[...]

Uh, I think that's pronounced psychotic.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Some dickhead I have plonked wrote:

Is that what GW Bush ran this country into? Do you realize TARP was
passed under the Bush administration?

That makes as much sense as being blamed for the sins and crimes of an
ex-husband.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

"Steve B" wrote in message
Some dickhead I have plonked wrote:

Is that what GW Bush ran this country into? Do you realize TARP was
passed under the Bush administration?

That makes as much sense as being blamed for the sins and crimes of an
ex-husband.

Steve

I wouldn't blame you for the sins and crimes of your ex-husband. You're
another semi-literate loser blaming everyone else for his failures in life.
The country was on the brink of financial disaster during the Bush
administration. Since then, we've managed to at least avoid a melt down and
there have been some small improvements.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:47:11 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

I'm reading Heinlein's _The Cat Who Walks Through Walls_ now and got a
chuckle at one of the quotes he used to start chapters:

Funny story, that.

'tis probably time to read it again.

I had forgotten how good it was, having read it 30+ years ago.

Another quote: Premenstrual Syndrome: Just before their periods, women
behave the way men do all the time. --Lowell Stone, M.D., 2144

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
-- Storm Jameson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

I for one didn't notice.

What I did notice is that we elected yet another politician, and indeed
one from one of the top three most corrupt cities in the country. I also
noticed that we elected a politician with little experience or track
record with witch to judge his abilities by.

It makes no difference whether you paint them brown, glue boobs on them,
stick a book-o-superstition (any flavor) in their hand, etc. all
politicians are wretched scum.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/9/2010 7:07 AM, Steve B wrote:
Does Barry look ****ed off ALL THE TIME! Those veins in his forehead and
neck are going to explode one of these days.

Can't wait.

Steve

Don't hold your breath. He's going to be here long after you're gone.
He's not even fifty years old and is thin and in good shape. I don't
think that describes you, does it. Old, broken down, white man, with few
years left is your description. Count yourself lucky you were alive to
see the first minority president in history. Count yourself unlucky that
you couldn't appreciate him or the job he has done getting the country
out of the hole that your last choice of president left us in.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 20:37:14 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

[...]

Ya got it in one, Pete.

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
-- Storm Jameson

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/9/2010 5:13 PM, Buerste wrote:
"Stormin wrote in message
It's not a President's job to "run the country". He has specific job
duties which are spelled out in the Constitution.

You don't think he meant to spend the country into bankrupcy and ruin
the economy? What have the folks in Chicago been doing, since Zero is
not bankrupting and collapsing intentionally? How's his home turf
doing, now?

--

Exactly! Chicago is all he knows. And, just look at Chicago, there goes
the nation if leftists have their way.

It's very unfortunate that we already saw what happened to the nation
when the right wing had their way. When done they left the country in
the worst shape it has been in since the great Depression. Funny how you
guys always forget where your side left us when they were through. I
have to remind you that the country was in the worst shape in 70 years
after the republicans finished running things. They left town and left
Obama with a wreck of a country on his hands. Did you forget that? Or
are you pretending that Bush handed off a well run and prosperous
country? Face it, so far Obama is doing much better than Bush. Count on
you right wingers to deny it and say Bush did a heck of a job, just like
Brownie. Did you think Obama was supposed to have the country back to
prosperity in less than two years? Really?

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , Hawke wrote:

Don't hold your breath. He's going to be here long after you're gone.
He's not even fifty years old and is thin and in good shape. I don't
think that describes you, does it. Old, broken down, white man, with few
years left is your description. Count yourself lucky you were alive to
see the first minority president in history. Count yourself unlucky that
you couldn't appreciate him or the job he has done getting the country
out of the hole that your last choice of president left us in.

Pigeon, can I have some of what you're smoking? It must be some really good
sh*t. "The job he has done getting the country out of the hole [Bush] left us
in" -- you're insane. The Federal deficit is far higher now than when Bush
left office; so is the unemployment rate; so is the home foreclosure rate --
how, exactly, has he or anyone else gotten the country "out of the hole"? By
any measure, we're in a *much* deeper hole now than two years ago.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 20:24:06 -0700, Hawke
wrote:
snip
Did you think Obama was supposed to have the country back to
prosperity in less than two years? Really?

===========
A major part of the problem is attempting to "cure" the
problem without changing anything. While it is doubtful
anyone could [or should] have gotten the country back
2005-2007 normality, some progress should have been made,
even if it was just criminal trials of thse responsible,
both in government and business/finance.

While there has been great amounts of Congressional soap
opera and Punch-n-Judy shows for the masses of asses, policy
changes are limited to re-arranging the deck chairs as the
Titanic slowly disappears beneath the water.

While there are different names on the door, e.g. Timothy F.
Geithner in place of Henry "Bazooka" Paulson, their
background and world view [finance and doctrinaire global
free traders], in most cases is identical, and in any case
the civil service support staff [with their own
agenda]remains in place.

Glass-Steagall has still not been reenacted. The "CFTC
Modernization Act of 2000" exempting derivatives and other
commodity trades and FX from most oversight, regulation and
financial responsibility has not been repealed. There have
been no RICO indictments, of the officers, directors and
cadre management accountable for the latest and greatest
asset bubble and economic implosion. There have been a very
few criminal prosecutions of any kind and these only of bit
players. The regulatory fines levied against the acountable
corporations are so small, relative to their size and
profits they made, as to be not even a slap on the wrist,
but more of a pat. Because of the double jeopardy
provisions, that is the end of the "problem," for the
corporation, but the taxpayer is just beginning to pay for
the damages caused.

The financial "reform" and health care "reform" packages are
2000+ page jokes that leave the same people that caused the
problems in charge, and responsible for the studies,
recommendations and "new" regulations that may be required.

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:31:58 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
[...]

But he wont. He is positive..with the backing of his Leftwing
syncophants..that His Way is the right way..and there lies the danger.

When its all done.....the end result will be remembered for centuries.

And all those peaceful parks over the jumbled bodies of the leftwingers
will be fully understood........

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:33:23 -0400, "ATP"
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
Some dickhead I have plonked wrote:

Is that what GW Bush ran this country into? Do you realize TARP was
passed under the Bush administration?

That makes as much sense as being blamed for the sins and crimes of an
ex-husband.

Steve

I wouldn't blame you for the sins and crimes of your ex-husband. You're
another semi-literate loser blaming everyone else for his failures in life.
The country was on the brink of financial disaster during the Bush
administration. Since then, we've managed to at least avoid a melt down and
there have been some small improvements.

We have? And which small improvements?

The process has been a series of steps downward. And we are NOT in the
basement yet.

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/11/2010 2:21 AM, Buerste wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/9/2010 7:07 AM, Steve B wrote:
Does Barry look ****ed off ALL THE TIME! Those veins in his forehead and
neck are going to explode one of these days.

Can't wait.

Steve

Don't hold your breath. He's going to be here long after you're gone. He's
not even fifty years old and is thin and in good shape. I don't think that
describes you, does it. Old, broken down, white man, with few years left
is your description. Count yourself lucky you were alive to see the first
minority president in history. Count yourself unlucky that you couldn't
appreciate him or the job he has done getting the country out of the hole
that your last choice of president left us in.

Hawke

When's he going to stop digging?

When he gets to China?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
Some dickhead I have plonked wrote:

Is that what GW Bush ran this country into? Do you realize TARP was
passed under the Bush administration?

That makes as much sense as being blamed for the sins and crimes of an
ex-husband.

Steve

I wouldn't blame you for the sins and crimes of your ex-husband. You're
another semi-literate loser blaming everyone else for his failures in life.
The country was on the brink of financial disaster during the Bush
administration. Since then, we've managed to at least avoid a melt down and
there have been some small improvements.

We have? And which small improvements?

We have, you just need to move to a different part of the country (such
as Texas) to see them. It's abundantly clear that the economic recovery
has been occurring in some states and not others.

The process has been a series of steps downward. And we are NOT in the
basement yet.

For People's Republik of Kalifornia this is true...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 11:20:19 -0700, wrote:

strategist called President Obama a "walking radioactive disaster."

Ain't that a hoot? titter

http://preview.tinyurl.com/36d2nvx

Newb, please use the direct links instead of previews. It's a pain to
have to click again at the TinyURL site to get the link we thought we
were headed toward.

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
-- Storm Jameson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin wrote in message
[...]

Right out of the far-far-far-far left handbook! Well regurgitated!

As with bulimics and anorexics, regurgitation can become a very finely honed
skill with all the nuances of any obsession. One can master it to the nth
degree, and yet great slices of society have no idea of the practice. Like
being a fine watch repairman or a gnat circumciser, it involves precision
that is lost on the masses.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don't hold your breath. He's going to be here long after you're gone.

Don't hold YOUR breath. The man is one nutcase away from history.

Other than that, Mr. Lincoln, did you enjoy the play?

Steve

Oh, Gawd, the silent invisible black helicopters are
circling.......................................... ...............

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 03:44:11 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , Hawke wrote:

[...]

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2...agshoulder.jpg

And your straight? Maybe you should start smoking something. Wrap the
car around an oak tree and then bitch cause somebody can't make it
like new in two years.

It really is beyond me how deep the denial can be, that bozo really
screwed the pooch. That guy was like driving around with an open
bottle of nitrous oxide on the floorboard and the window rolled up
tight.

SW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:
Don't hold your breath. He's going to be here long after you're gone.

Don't hold YOUR breath. The man is one nutcase away from history.

Other than that, Mr. Lincoln, did you enjoy the play?

Steve

Oh, Gawd, the silent invisible black helicopters are
circling.......................................... ...............

There is more subtlety to aluminum foil hats than is apparent at
first glance.

Shiny side out to reflect the mind rays.

Shiny side in to keep others from reading your thoughts.

--

Richard Lamb

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , Sunworshipper wrote:
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 03:44:11 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , Hawke

wrote:

[...]

Learn to read, bozo. I wasn't bitching because Obama hasn't fixed things. All
I said was that Pigeon is insane because he claimed that he *had*.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
Don't hold your breath. He's going to be here long after you're gone.

Don't hold YOUR breath. The man is one nutcase away from history.

Other than that, Mr. Lincoln, did you enjoy the play?

Steve

Oh, Gawd, the silent invisible black helicopters are
circling.......................................... ...............

There is more subtlety to aluminum foil hats than is apparent at
first glance.

Shiny side out to reflect the mind rays.

Shiny side in to keep others from reading your thoughts.

--

Richard Lamb

I prefer a seven ply weave myself alternating shiny and dull. That cancels
any stray rays and beams, and gives it a look like it could be a very
expensive boutique hat.

BTW, there was a program on tv that told why foil is shiny on one side. It
is run through rollers two ply. The rollers get a bath of lubricant liquid.
The two outer sides that contact the rollers are shiny, and the two sides
that contact each other are dull.

The white coated cooking ladies said there was absolutely no difference in
the two sides, so now I must write a letter off and inform them of their
error.

Steve ;-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/10/2010 8:44 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
In , wrote:

[...]

I guess you just don't have access to economic statistics or information
on the economy. Oh wait, you have a computer. So you do have access.
Then why don't you know the facts? Not smart enough to find them or are
too partisan to admit anything good that your opponent does? Either way
you aren't telling the truth.

It is true that some things have not improved or have not improved as
much as we wanted. But things are a lot better than the day Obama took
over. That month over 700K people lost their jobs. This year jobs are
being produced instead of lost. 700K lost vs jobs created. That's a
biggie. But the fact is the recession started in 2007 at least according
to the economists. That's like an avalanche. Once it gets going it keeps
going until it stops. That means all the negative data on housing and
unemployment started back then and it's just now starting to be stopped.
It took years for the misguided policies that caused the problems to
come to an end. But the fact is many things are better. The stock market
is better. Businesses have trillions of dollars of cash on hand. Mergers
and acquisitions are being done more and more. People are saving money
and are paying off debt instead of incurring more. Businesses are making
lots of profit. Airlines and hotels are seeing increases in business
customers. All kinds of things are much better than they were when Obama
took over. I just don't understand why you aren't able to find any of
them. Do you want me to help you find out where you can get the
information? Because all you seem to know is that unemployment is still
bad and the deficit is big. That's only a tiny bit of what is going on.
Too bad you don't seem to know about the rest of it.

Hawke