Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Is it me, or ...........................

On 9/9/2010 5:13 PM, Buerste wrote:
"Stormin wrote in message
It's not a President's job to "run the country". He has specific job
duties which are spelled out in the Constitution.

You don't think he meant to spend the country into bankrupcy and ruin
the economy? What have the folks in Chicago been doing, since Zero is
not bankrupting and collapsing intentionally? How's his home turf
doing, now?

--

Exactly! Chicago is all he knows. And, just look at Chicago, there goes
the nation if leftists have their way.

It's very unfortunate that we already saw what happened to the nation
when the right wing had their way. When done they left the country in
the worst shape it has been in since the great Depression. Funny how you
guys always forget where your side left us when they were through. I
have to remind you that the country was in the worst shape in 70 years
after the republicans finished running things. They left town and left
Obama with a wreck of a country on his hands. Did you forget that? Or
are you pretending that Bush handed off a well run and prosperous
country? Face it, so far Obama is doing much better than Bush. Count on
you right wingers to deny it and say Bush did a heck of a job, just like
Brownie. Did you think Obama was supposed to have the country back to
prosperity in less than two years? Really?

Hawke