Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is it me, or ...........................

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 20:37:14 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Richard the Dreaded Libertarian wrote:

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 15:31:58 -0400, Buerste wrote:

It's a shame that our first Black President isn't an astounding success. I
hope it doesn't affects the next serious Black contender's bid for the
office. The Democrats should have never used race as a chip in the game.
The far-left bought into racism hook-line-and-sinker. We all need to hope
he can rise to the occasion and minimize the damage he's doing with his
naïveté.

What's all this hoopla about a "black" president?

What happened to:
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation
where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
content of their character. "
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
--- http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...uth115056.html

If we had really made racial progress, then when a "black" president was
elected, nobody would notice.

Thanks,
Rich

I for one didn't notice.

What I did notice is that we elected yet another politician, and indeed
one from one of the top three most corrupt cities in the country. I also
noticed that we elected a politician with little experience or track
record with witch to judge his abilities by.

It makes no difference whether you paint them brown, glue boobs on them,
stick a book-o-superstition (any flavor) in their hand, etc. all
politicians are wretched scum.

Ya got it in one, Pete.

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.