Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Is it me, or ...........................

On 9/9/2010 7:07 AM, Steve B wrote:
Does Barry look ****ed off ALL THE TIME! Those veins in his forehead and
neck are going to explode one of these days.

Can't wait.

Steve

Don't hold your breath. He's going to be here long after you're gone.
He's not even fifty years old and is thin and in good shape. I don't
think that describes you, does it. Old, broken down, white man, with few
years left is your description. Count yourself lucky you were alive to
see the first minority president in history. Count yourself unlucky that
you couldn't appreciate him or the job he has done getting the country
out of the hole that your last choice of president left us in.

Hawke