Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Is it me, or ...........................

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Hawke" wrote in message
On 9/9/2010 5:13 PM, Buerste wrote:
"Stormin wrote in message
It's not a President's job to "run the country". He has specific job
duties which are spelled out in the Constitution.

You don't think he meant to spend the country into bankrupcy and ruin
the economy? What have the folks in Chicago been doing, since Zero is
not bankrupting and collapsing intentionally? How's his home turf
doing, now?

--

Exactly! Chicago is all he knows. And, just look at Chicago, there
goes

It's very unfortunate that we already saw what happened to the nation
when the right wing had their way. When done they left the country in the
worst shape it has been in since the great Depression. Funny how you guys
always forget where your side left us when they were through. I have to
remind you that the country was in the worst shape in 70 years after the
republicans finished running things. They left town and left Obama with a
wreck of a country on his hands. Did you forget that? Or are you
pretending that Bush handed off a well run and prosperous country? Face
it, so far Obama is doing much better than Bush. Count on you right
wingers to deny it and say Bush did a heck of a job, just like Brownie.
Did you think Obama was supposed to have the country back to prosperity
in less than two years? Really?

Hawke

Right out of the far-far-far-far left handbook! Well regurgitated!

As with bulimics and anorexics, regurgitation can become a very finely honed
skill with all the nuances of any obsession. One can master it to the nth
degree, and yet great slices of society have no idea of the practice. Like
being a fine watch repairman or a gnat circumciser, it involves precision
that is lost on the masses.

Steve