Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Is it me, or ...........................

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
Does Barry look ****ed off ALL THE TIME! Those veins in his forehead
and
neck are going to explode one of these days.

Can't wait.

Steve

It's time for all of us to give the poor guy a break. He had no idea
that his reign wouldn't be as easy as "organizing a community". In 2
years he has visibly aged 10 years. He's the best campaigner this world
has ever seen but the nuts & bolts work of actually running the country
into prosperity is just beyond his capabilities. It wasn't his intention
to ruin the economy, hurt people and monkey-wrench the economic machine
that creates jobs and wealth. Unfortunately, he surrounded himself with
idealogs rather than functional, experienced accomplishers. One of the
best things to come out of this is that the citizens will remember this
failed experiment for a long time. Now, everybody including moderate
Democrats know that substance rather than flash is needed to run this
country. He didn't know any better.

It's a shame that our first Black President isn't an astounding success.
I hope it doesn't affects the next serious Black contender's bid for the
office. The Democrats should have never used race as a chip in the game.
The far-left bought into racism hook-line-and-sinker. We all need to
hope he can rise to the occasion and minimize the damage he's doing with
his naïveté.

I shall refrain from using the two words that would accurately describe
him.

Steve

Two words are too many and a thousand are not enough.