Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_3_] Sunworshipper[_3_] is offline

Default Is it me, or ...........................

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 03:44:11 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , Hawke wrote:

Don't hold your breath. He's going to be here long after you're gone.
He's not even fifty years old and is thin and in good shape. I don't
think that describes you, does it. Old, broken down, white man, with few
years left is your description. Count yourself lucky you were alive to
see the first minority president in history. Count yourself unlucky that
you couldn't appreciate him or the job he has done getting the country
out of the hole that your last choice of president left us in.

Pigeon, can I have some of what you're smoking? It must be some really good
sh*t. "The job he has done getting the country out of the hole [Bush] left us
in" -- you're insane. The Federal deficit is far higher now than when Bush
left office; so is the unemployment rate; so is the home foreclosure rate --
how, exactly, has he or anyone else gotten the country "out of the hole"? By
any measure, we're in a *much* deeper hole now than two years ago.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2...agshoulder.jpg

And your straight? Maybe you should start smoking something. Wrap the
car around an oak tree and then bitch cause somebody can't make it
like new in two years.

It really is beyond me how deep the denial can be, that bozo really
screwed the pooch. That guy was like driving around with an open
bottle of nitrous oxide on the floorboard and the window rolled up
tight.

SW