Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc
Randy Replogle

Default "Purse" followup

Here's what I ordered. It is on ebay for about $10 more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...outThisProduct

Randy Replogle
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Wixon

"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
Here's what I ordered. It is on ebay for about $10 more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...outThisProduct

Randy Replogle

;-) when it's delivered i hope you'll post a pic of yourself modeling it.
:-)

b.w.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Replogle

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 04:24:20 GMT, "William Wixon"
wrote:

"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
.. .
Here's what I ordered. It is on ebay for about $10 more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...outThisProduct

Randy Replogle

;-) when it's delivered i hope you'll post a pic of yourself modeling it.
:-)

b.w.

First I 've got to get some new shoes.
Randy
--
Randy Replogle
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:10:21 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Randy
Replogle quickly quoth:

wrote:

"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
. ..
Here's what I ordered. It is on ebay for about $10 more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...outThisProduct

;-) when it's delivered i hope you'll post a pic of yourself modeling it.

First I 've got to get some new shoes.

I'll bet you look simply -divine- in pumps, Randykins. wink

--
"I'm sick and tired of having to rearrange my life
because of what the STUPIDEST people *might* do or
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

wrote:

"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
. ..
Here's what I ordered. It is on ebay for about $10 more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...outThisProduct

Randy Replogle

;-) when it's delivered i hope you'll post a pic of yourself modeling it.
:-)

b.w.

First I 've got to get some new shoes.
Randy

Shoes??? Blink blink...humm..I think Ive got a couple pair of
Rockports in the closet..but I could loan you a pair of black/white
snakeskin Tony Llama boots, or the grey sharkskin Olathe, or the ....

well..I only have 14 pair of cowboy boots, not counting the work and
bike boots. Now my ex on the other hand.........

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
knowone

Men, much more so than women, need to carry some sort of 'purse'.

With me at all times, I need my knife, cellphone, camera, wallet, huge
amount of keys, pistol, coins, yellow pad and pen/pencil and a hairbrush
'cause I am older and my hair is fine and I look like a wild man after a
slight wind. Vanquish and antacid should be in there.
Heck, a can of sardines and a small box of crackers ought to do well, too.

If folks laugh at my carrying a 'purse' or bag or tote, who cares?

"William Wixon" wrote in message

"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
Here's what I ordered. It is on ebay for about $10 more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...outThisProduct

Randy Replogle

;-) when it's delivered i hope you'll post a pic of yourself modeling
it. :-)

b.w.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc
Andrew VK3BFA

Randy Replogle wrote:
Here's what I ordered. It is on ebay for about $10 more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...outThisProduct

Randy Replogle

Nice. My wife has got one just like that. Not big enough though for all
her junk though...

Andrew VK3BFA.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Wixon

i have a small backpack w/ all my "electronics" in it, two FRS radios,
handytalkie, GPS, digital camera, binoculars, extra batteries, power
cords... film camera... flash light, etc. cell phone. compass.
i was just razzing randy, would be funny to have a r.c.m. "fashion show",
guys modeling their "fag bags".

b.w.

"knowone" wrote in message
nk.net...
Men, much more so than women, need to carry some sort of 'purse'.

With me at all times, I need my knife, cellphone, camera, wallet, huge
amount of keys, pistol, coins, yellow pad and pen/pencil and a hairbrush
'cause I am older and my hair is fine and I look like a wild man after a
slight wind. Vanquish and antacid should be in there.
Heck, a can of sardines and a small box of crackers ought to do well, too.

If folks laugh at my carrying a 'purse' or bag or tote, who cares?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 03:58:37 GMT, "William Wixon"
wrote:

i have a small backpack w/ all my "electronics" in it, two FRS radios,
handytalkie, GPS, digital camera, binoculars, extra batteries, power
cords... film camera... flash light, etc. cell phone. compass.
i was just razzing randy, would be funny to have a r.c.m. "fashion show",
guys modeling their "fag bags".

b.w.

Chuckle...I keep two bags in my truck..Id need a couple hours to
inventory them.

Survivalist ya know...

Gunner

ink.net...