Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default "Purse" followup

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 03:58:37 GMT, "William Wixon"
wrote:

i have a small backpack w/ all my "electronics" in it, two FRS radios,
handytalkie, GPS, digital camera, binoculars, extra batteries, power
cords... film camera... flash light, etc. cell phone. compass.
i was just razzing randy, would be funny to have a r.c.m. "fashion show",
guys modeling their "fag bags".

b.w.

Chuckle...I keep two bags in my truck..Id need a couple hours to
inventory them.

Survivalist ya know...

Gunner

"knowone" wrote in message
ink.net...
Men, much more so than women, need to carry some sort of 'purse'.

With me at all times, I need my knife, cellphone, camera, wallet, huge
amount of keys, pistol, coins, yellow pad and pen/pencil and a hairbrush
'cause I am older and my hair is fine and I look like a wild man after a
slight wind. Vanquish and antacid should be in there.
Heck, a can of sardines and a small box of crackers ought to do well, too.

If folks laugh at my carrying a 'purse' or bag or tote, who cares?

- Proverbs 22:3