Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default "Purse" followup

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:10:21 GMT, Randy Replogle
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 04:24:20 GMT, "William Wixon"
wrote:

"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
. ..
Here's what I ordered. It is on ebay for about $10 more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...outThisProduct

Randy Replogle

;-) when it's delivered i hope you'll post a pic of yourself modeling it.
:-)

b.w.

First I 've got to get some new shoes.
Randy

Shoes??? Blink blink...humm..I think Ive got a couple pair of
Rockports in the closet..but I could loan you a pair of black/white
snakeskin Tony Llama boots, or the grey sharkskin Olathe, or the ....

well..I only have 14 pair of cowboy boots, not counting the work and
bike boots. Now my ex on the other hand.........

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3