Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
knowone

Default "Purse" followup

Men, much more so than women, need to carry some sort of 'purse'.

With me at all times, I need my knife, cellphone, camera, wallet, huge
amount of keys, pistol, coins, yellow pad and pen/pencil and a hairbrush
'cause I am older and my hair is fine and I look like a wild man after a
slight wind. Vanquish and antacid should be in there.
Heck, a can of sardines and a small box of crackers ought to do well, too.

If folks laugh at my carrying a 'purse' or bag or tote, who cares?

"William Wixon" wrote in message

"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
Here's what I ordered. It is on ebay for about $10 more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...outThisProduct

Randy Replogle

;-) when it's delivered i hope you'll post a pic of yourself modeling
it. :-)

b.w.