Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brent Philion

Default what metal are soldering iron tips made out of usually?

Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to oxidizing?

Just wonder if anyone knows off the tops of their heads
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag

Brent Philion wrote:
Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to
oxidizing?
Just wonder if anyone knows off the tops of their heads

Mine are all copper ...

--
Snag aka OSG #1
'76 FLH "Bent Lady"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

In article , Brent Philion says...

Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to oxidizing?

The best ones are copper, which is iron-plated, then tinned with
solder. The iron plating renders the copper proof against oxidation.

This is why one should use natural sea sponges for the stand, not
cellulose ones. The synthetic ones tend to degrade the iron plating,
if over-wiped.

Wipe the tip immediately before using, and if the iron is to
lay idle for a time, tin before putting it back in the stand,
and do *not* wipe it.

Jim

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Billington

I use Antex irons which have a copper tip the end of which is coated in
pure iron.

Brent Philion wrote:

Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to oxidizing?

Just wonder if anyone knows off the tops of their heads

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
MOP CAP

In article , Snag
wrote:

Brent Philion wrote:
Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to
oxidizing?
Just wonder if anyone knows off the tops of their heads

Mine are all copper ...

They are generally all copper. That is why they pit.At soldering
temperature the copper dissolves into the solder. Some irons for
electronic work are iron plated copper. Also on electronic solder Co.
made a solder with a trace of Cu to try to avoid this problem.

Chuck P.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Müller

Brent Philion wrote:

Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to oxidizing?

Copper that is iron-coated (if you have good ones, like those from
Weller).

Nick
--
Motor Modelle // Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

"Brent Philion" wrote in message
news
Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to oxidizing?

Just wonder if anyone knows off the tops of their heads

Copper. High-quality ones are copper plated with iron.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Boris Mohar

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:32:57 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Brent Philion" wrote in message
news
Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to oxidizing?

Just wonder if anyone knows off the tops of their heads

Copper. High-quality ones are copper plated with iron.

I would like to get a recipe for iron plating my Metcal tips. Metcal iron
uses induction heated tips whose temperature is controlled by the curie point
of the slug that picks up the RF. These tips are quite expensive and it
would be worth my time to attempt to re plate them. Does anybody gave a good
recipe for plating iron onto copper? I have the DC power supplies.

--

Boris Mohar

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew VK3BFA

wrote:

"Brent Philion" wrote in message
news
Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to oxidizing?

Just wonder if anyone knows off the tops of their heads

Copper. High-quality ones are copper plated with iron.

I would like to get a recipe for iron plating my Metcal tips. Metcal iron
uses induction heated tips whose temperature is controlled by the curie point
of the slug that picks up the RF. These tips are quite expensive and it
would be worth my time to attempt to re plate them. Does anybody gave a good
recipe for plating iron onto copper? I have the DC power supplies.

--

Is it worth the effort? - my Weller uses the same curie point method,
and after putting 3 replacement elements into it, its headed for the

A query though - I read on anothe group that NASA had banned WELLER
irons because of the spike induced into the tip when it switches -
HAKKO apparently use zero point switching so no probs - whats the
induced tip voltage on your METCAL when its on a heating cycle...?

Andrew VK3BFA.
Boris Mohar

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Boris Mohar

wrote:

"Brent Philion" wrote in message
news Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to oxidizing?

[...]

Yes. Weller tips cycle the mechanical switch in the handle. Metcal tips use
curie point to continuously affect the amount of absorbed RF energy. I other
words they have no thermal hysterias. They cost $30 to$100 each and are worth
every penny.

--

Boris Mohar

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
KyMike

Boris Mohar wrote:

I would like to get a recipe for iron plating my Metcal tips. Metcal iron
uses induction heated tips whose temperature is controlled by the curie point
of the slug that picks up the RF. These tips are quite expensive and it
would be worth my time to attempt to re plate them. Does anybody gave a good
recipe for plating iron onto copper? I have the DC power supplies.

--

Boris Mohar

I have not tried it myself, but the Handbook of Industrial
Electroplating (1947 edition) gives this formula for plating with iron:

Solution Composition:

Ferrous Chloride 96 oz.
Calcium Chloride 105 oz.

Operating Conditions:

Temperature 140-160 deg. F.
Current Density up to 120 A/sq. ft.
ph 5
Anodes Pure Iron
Vat Lead or rubber lined
Agitation Desirable for high current densities

"This solution is used for depositing iron facing on printing plates,
etc., and also for coating cast iron with a layer of electrolytic iron
prior to hot tinning. The solution requires ageing before it will work
satisfactorily and it is desireable to keep it working because if
allowed to stand without working for any length of time it becomes
unsatisfactory.
The principal difficulty in operating this solution is the tendency to
form ferric salts, which are detrimental. This may to some extent be
overcome by floating on the surface small lumps of carbon or rubber.
If the bath becomes oxidised it will normally be shown by a yellowish
colour. Hydrochloric acid must be added and scraps of pure iron hung in
the solution. The solution should be kept warm and left for several
hours, preferably overnight.
Anodes are preferably bagged with asbestos cloth or woven glass."

Best of luck.

Mike

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brent Philion

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Brent Philion" wrote in message
news
Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to oxidizing?

Just wonder if anyone knows off the tops of their heads

Copper. High-quality ones are copper plated with iron.

--
Ed Huntress

AHA that explains the steel type look to my PACE tips

my madness is to turn myself some replacement tips for my pace irons
including is possible the SMT tip shapes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Boris Mohar

On 29 Jan 2006 16:52:43 -0800, "KyMike" wrote:

Boris Mohar wrote:

I would like to get a recipe for iron plating my Metcal tips. Metcal iron
uses induction heated tips whose temperature is controlled by the curie point
of the slug that picks up the RF. These tips are quite expensive and it
would be worth my time to attempt to re plate them. Does anybody gave a good
recipe for plating iron onto copper? I have the DC power supplies.

--

Boris Mohar

I have not tried it myself, but the Handbook of Industrial
Electroplating (1947 edition) gives this formula for plating with iron:

Snip..

Best of luck.

Mike

Thanks.

--

Boris Mohar

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

According to Brent Philion :
Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to oxidizing?

Just wonder if anyone knows off the tops of their heads

Copper! Modern ones often have a coating of iron over the
copper, to control the slow dissolution of the copper in the lead/tin
alloy of the solder.

And -- those are sometimes coated with gold over the iron, to
prevent corrosion of the iron before it gets tinned.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

According to MOP CAP :
In article , Snag
wrote:

Brent Philion wrote:
Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to
oxidizing?
Just wonder if anyone knows off the tops of their heads

Mine are all copper ...

They are generally all copper. That is why they pit.At soldering
temperature the copper dissolves into the solder. Some irons for
electronic work are iron plated copper. Also on electronic solder Co.
made a solder with a trace of Cu to try to avoid this problem.

They called it "Savabit" solder, did they not? "Multicore"
strikes me as the brand involved.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck

my madness is to turn myself some replacement tips for my pace irons
including is possible the SMT tip shapes

A trick I have used is to take a beat-up weler tip, saw off the tip, and
drill and tap for 6-32. Then, you can make pretty much any shape you want,
dip it in anti-seize, and screw it in. These tips don't last long, but they
can save the day when you need something special.

Making them out of copper would probably work better than the steel and
brass that I have tried.

p.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
carl mciver

"jim rozen" wrote in message
| The best ones are copper, which is iron-plated, then tinned with
| solder. The iron plating renders the copper proof against oxidation.
|
| This is why one should use natural sea sponges for the stand, not
| cellulose ones. The synthetic ones tend to degrade the iron plating,
| if over-wiped.
|
| Wipe the tip immediately before using, and if the iron is to
| lay idle for a time, tin before putting it back in the stand,
| and do *not* wipe it.
|
| Jim

Excellent point about putting it up with solder on the tip. Keeps the
tip from corroding.

I don't use a sponge hardly at all. I use my jeans, and when I was in
the service, I'd often clean my iron on the pants leg of my cammies. If I
ever set an electronics bench up again, I'll have a piece of old denim there
just for that purpose.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

I have copper that is 3/8" in diameter and nickel plated copper
and Tin plated copper. Depends on the wattage and working temp. and end use.
Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Snag wrote:
Brent Philion wrote:

Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to
oxidizing?
Just wonder if anyone knows off the tops of their heads

Mine are all copper ...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Save-a-bit (R) if I recall the copper alloy solder.
Had some - haven't seen it in years. I wonder.

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

MOP CAP wrote:
In article , Snag
wrote:

Brent Philion wrote:

Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to
oxidizing?
Just wonder if anyone knows off the tops of their heads

Mine are all copper ...

They are generally all copper. That is why they pit.At soldering
temperature the copper dissolves into the solder. Some irons for
electronic work are iron plated copper. Also on electronic solder Co.
made a solder with a trace of Cu to try to avoid this problem.

Chuck P.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joseph Gwinn

wrote:

[...]

I've been using a Weller WTCP for almost 40 years, and never had any
such problem. I'm still using the original heater, though I recently
found my spare heater, bought 30 years ago. Parts are still available.

All soldering iron tips benefit from cleaning with sal ammoniac every so
often, to re-tin them.

I've seen the Hakko units, and they do look good. Although the color
scheme is garish.

A query though - I read on anothe group that NASA had banned WELLER
irons because of the spike induced into the tip when it switches -
HAKKO apparently use zero point switching so no probs - whats the
induced tip voltage on your METCAL when its on a heating cycle...?

That's strange. In the 1960s, NASA projects used nothing but Weller.
The spikes were contained because the metal around the switch and heater
are all grounded.

Joe Gwinn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

If dealing with a copper tip - often they are large and glob solder all around....

The trick is to season the tip - and to plate it yourself.
1. clean it - file as needed a tip that you need.
2. heat it and as it starts to tarnish,
rub the area that you don't want solder on
around on a shoe or boot heal. - Use the inside area that doesn't show.
The solder won't ad hear to this - even with flux.
3. Now tin the working surface as needed...

Tinning won't occur where the rubber has 'plated' the tip.
Very useful on large irons.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

jim rozen wrote:
In article , Brent Philion says...

Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to oxidizing?

The best ones are copper, which is iron-plated, then tinned with
solder. The iron plating renders the copper proof against oxidation.

This is why one should use natural sea sponges for the stand, not
cellulose ones. The synthetic ones tend to degrade the iron plating,
if over-wiped.

Wipe the tip immediately before using, and if the iron is to
lay idle for a time, tin before putting it back in the stand,
and do *not* wipe it.

Jim

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

I agree - they are fantastic units. I had 3 in my lab and gave another
to the test lab after they used my bench so much.

I think testing should take place - a little research - but could simple
Ferric Chloride the pcb etching acid be used as the bath - a carbon rod ...

That would seem logical to me. Perhaps not a carbon rod - hard carbon for sure -
but maybe a noble metal. (Never Al - it catches on fire). Maybe - not a chemist!!
maybe use some Ti instead of Carbon.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

That is great - I proposed almost this - and a hope for the best. This is
a good reference and facts.

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

KyMike wrote:
Boris Mohar wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brent Philion

RangersSuck wrote:
my madness is to turn myself some replacement tips for my pace irons
including is possible the SMT tip shapes

A trick I have used is to take a beat-up weler tip, saw off the tip, and
drill and tap for 6-32. Then, you can make pretty much any shape you want,
dip it in anti-seize, and screw it in. These tips don't last long, but they
can save the day when you need something special.

Making them out of copper would probably work better than the steel and
brass that I have tried.

p.

the Pace tips are smoothbore held in palce by a setscrew and in this
case i'm looking specifically at vacuum tips which hav eot be center
drilled deep to allow a channel to suck solder through

but in itself its 4 lathe steps
2-3 are turning and one deep centre drilling for the bit depth od 1.5 inches

and i think that they are 30 bux apeice at leas they were last i checked
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Müller

Andrew VK3BFA wrote:

my Weller uses the same curie point method,

You are talking about the Magnastat Wellers. Weller also has
conventional (regulated and non-regulated) irons. They all can be
reccommended-

Nick
--
Motor Modelle // Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de
DIY-DRO - YADRO - Eigenbau-Digitalanzeige

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

""Nick Müller"" wrote in message
Brent Philion wrote:

Is it just mild steel or something a little more resisitant to oxidizing?

Copper that is iron-coated (if you have good ones, like those from
Weller).

The Curie-effect tips are also aluminum plated back of the tip's "working
area" so solder will not wet any but the active area.

LLoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

In article , Boris Mohar says...

Yes. Weller tips cycle the mechanical switch in the handle. Metcal tips use
curie point to continuously affect the amount of absorbed RF energy.

The weller tips also use the curie point, but as you say to
affect the switch in the handle.

I work with a *lot* of MOS and otherwise static sensitive devices,
and I've never had one of the weller irons like that cause a problem.
In fact they're my preferred iron, the variable temp weller ones
just don't last more than a year, and I don't like the 'feel'
of the metcal ones.

The handle's just not 'right.'

Jim

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

jim rozen wrote:
In article , Boris Mohar says...

Yes. Weller tips cycle the mechanical switch in the handle. Metcal tips use
curie point to continuously affect the amount of absorbed RF energy.

The weller tips also use the curie point, but as you say to
affect the switch in the handle.

I work with a *lot* of MOS and otherwise static sensitive devices,
and I've never had one of the weller irons like that cause a problem.
In fact they're my preferred iron, the variable temp weller ones
just don't last more than a year, and I don't like the 'feel'
of the metcal ones.

The handle's just not 'right.'

Jim

My curie point mechanically switched Weller (now proably 25 years olde.)
uses a third conductor in the cord which grounds the barrel and tip. I'd
imagine the newer ones also have that.

I'm wondering if that switching transient NASA worried about was a very
narrow one, standing on the inductance of the cord leads?

Jeff (Who remembers when most soldering irons were called "soldering
coppers", and heated over gasoline blowtorches.)
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Boris Mohar

On 30 Jan 2006 07:28:21 -0800, jim rozen wrote:

In article , Boris Mohar says...

Yes. Weller tips cycle the mechanical switch in the handle. Metcal tips use
curie point to continuously affect the amount of absorbed RF energy.

The weller tips also use the curie point, but as you say to
affect the switch in the handle.

I work with a *lot* of MOS and otherwise static sensitive devices,
and I've never had one of the weller irons like that cause a problem.
In fact they're my preferred iron, the variable temp weller ones
just don't last more than a year, and I don't like the 'feel'
of the metcal ones.

The handle's just not 'right.'

Jim

You need tiny delicate hands to solder 0201 resistors
Here is a trick that increases the life of the Weller iron switch. Solder a
1N400X diode across the switch terminals. The iron will not cool down as
rapidly and, switch will not will not cycle as frequently and it will be
switching less current. The transformer in the one that I modified was beefy
enough to handle the DC component caused by the half wave rectifier without
overheating.

--

Boris Mohar

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

According to jim rozen :
In article , Boris Mohar says...

Yes. Weller tips cycle the mechanical switch in the handle. Metcal tips use
curie point to continuously affect the amount of absorbed RF energy.

The weller tips also use the curie point, but as you say to
affect the switch in the handle.

I work with a *lot* of MOS and otherwise static sensitive devices,
and I've never had one of the weller irons like that cause a problem.
In fact they're my preferred iron, the variable temp weller ones
just don't last more than a year, and I don't like the 'feel'
of the metcal ones.

The handle's just not 'right.'

Hmm ... my own favorite for variable temperature and tiny
workpieces used to be the Edsyn "Loner" -- but those seem to have
vanished from the list of available ones.

Now, I use either of two PACE units -- one is a portable one
which will run from 12 VDC or the AC line, and which contains a tiny DC
vacuum pump for the solder-sucking functions. The other is a dual
station -- one solder sucking, and one for just direct soldering. That
one is rather less portable.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

In article rs.com, DoN.
Nichols says...

Now, I use either of two PACE units -- one is a portable one
which will run from 12 VDC or the AC line, and which contains a tiny DC
vacuum pump for the solder-sucking functions. The other is a dual
station -- one solder sucking, and one for just direct soldering. That
one is rather less portable.

I guess I'm spoiled, we have house vacuum at work - so no venturi
pumps or otherwise are required. g

Jim

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Metcal units. Don't have one anymore - lab was in Ca.
martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Ignoramus19961 wrote:
I am confused, are you recommending Hakko or Metcal units?

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
brownnsharp

I made a tip out of mild steel once, It tinned beautifully. Then
applied it to my work piece. The work piece pulled the heat out of the
iron tip so fast that the tip welded to the workpiece with hardened
solder!!. The reason that iron plate is used instead of pure iron is
for heat conductivity. Copper tips work well but dissolve continuously
into the solder as you apply it. Iron doesn't dissolve nearly so
rapidly, but when the iron tip gets a hole, the solder will immediately
start hollowing a cave in the copper under the cave.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andy Dingley

wrote:

A query though - I read on anothe group that NASA had banned WELLER
irons because of the spike induced into the tip when it switches -

Didn't those things go out with valves ? ("vacuum tubes", you heathens)

Weller's combination soldering iron / arc welders must have kept the
CMOS factories running for years, the amount of 4000 series they killed.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew Mawson

wrote:

A query though - I read on anothe group that NASA had banned WELLER
irons because of the spike induced into the tip when it switches -

Didn't those things go out with valves ? ("vacuum tubes", you

heathens)

Weller's combination soldering iron / arc welders must have kept the
CMOS factories running for years, the amount of 4000 series they

killed.

Andy,

Shame on you - they are excellent irons. Been using them boy and man
and now old man !

AWEM

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger

wrote:

A query though - I read on anothe group that NASA had banned WELLER
irons because of the spike induced into the tip when it switches -

Didn't those things go out with valves ? ("vacuum tubes", you

heathens)

Weller's combination soldering iron / arc welders must have kept the
CMOS factories running for years, the amount of 4000 series they

killed.

Andy,

Shame on you - they are excellent irons. Been using them boy and man
and now old man !

AWEM

Maybe they didn't have a grounded style or perhaps the ground was bad?

dennis
in nca

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andy Dingley

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:54:22 +0000 (UTC), "Andrew Mawson"
wrote:

Shame on you - they are excellent irons. Been using them boy and man
and now old man !

I don't know if "VK3BFA" is an amateur radio callsign, but Curie-point
Wellers will regularly kill whatever the dual gate FET is that I used to
use for all my receiver front-ends 20 years ago. Gave the thing to my
Dad in the end - even an Antex wasn't _that_ bad.

(I'm not calling him Andrew. We're all bloody Andrews!)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk

wrote:

Shame on you - they are excellent irons. Been using them boy and man
and now old man !

I don't know if "VK3BFA" is an amateur radio callsign, but Curie-point
Wellers will regularly kill whatever the dual gate FET is that I used to
use for all my receiver front-ends 20 years ago. Gave the thing to my
Dad in the end - even an Antex wasn't _that_ bad.

(I'm not calling him Andrew. We're all bloody Andrews!)

I've repaired both old and newer Weller Station/Pencils. the
old ones just switched on/off. The newer ones used a zero
point switching system in the handle. I think it was just a
triac device, but it has been a while since I looked. A
TO-220 case style if I recall correctly. The semiconductor
was added so they would be okay to use on static sensitive
devices. It was just tacked across the magnetic switch in
the handle.

I thought the WTCPT Model had this circuit, but in looking
at the manual it doesn't show it. It does claim to be safe
for IC's and such though. Maybe they decided that the triac
wasn't needed after all. I know it was there in the ones I
repaired because it bulked up the switch area and made it
harder to assemble. Quote:

"Transformer Powered Soldering Stations

Unique closed loop method of controlling maximum tip
temperature protects sensitive components.

ESD safe and safe for IC soldering. Features a low voltage
circuit which automatically maintains output and temperature
in three ranges: 600, 700, and 800 DegreeF (with appropriate
tip). 60 watts. Temperature is easily selected by changing
tips. Includes lightweight pencil-style iron with heat
shield and 4-ft. nonburnable silicone cord, impact-resistant
power unit with On-Off toggle switch, neon indicator light,
nonheat sinking iron holder, storage tray for extra tips,
tip cleaning sponge with receptacle, and 1/16", 700 DegreeF
screwdriver tip. UL Listed."

This is what they have to say about their tips:

"All Weller PT series soldering iron tips are plated with an
exclusive process that deposits three protective coatings.
The high conductivity copper tips are iron plated, nickel
plated, then chromium plated on the non-working surfaces.
The working surface is then pre-tinned. The chromium and
nickel plating of the tip prevents oxidation of the iron
plating which can cause freezing of the tip in the iron.
Weller temperature sensing tips have a small ferromagnet
sensing element attached to the tip shank. The
sensing element is coded with a number to indicate the tip
idle temperature in hundreds of degrees F. Thus a simple
change of tips is all that is necessary to adapt the tool to
an entirely different temperature range."

I've never had any particular problems directly attributed
to using this iron. It was probably ~15 years ago when all
the stations in our Two-way shop were upgraded to at least
this level of static protection. Some of the other stations
were supposedly better yet. The 700 deg tip they came with
was worthless. I always used 800 deg tips, the lower temp
ones were too big a pain to keep tinned for more than a few
seconds. I used maybe two or three tips over a years time
with pretty much everyday use. These heat up pretty fast, so
I only turned the station on when I would be using it for
awhile. That alone does wonders for tip life.

Here is a nice pdf of the WTCPT with instructions, schematic
and parts list.

ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/weller/...TCPT_OI_PL.pdf

Main page for above:

http://bama.sbc.edu/weller.htm

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

15-30 Watt Soldering Iron Buckshot Electronics 1 July 5th 04 02:13 AM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
Bench Vise Questions (Steel vs. Iron) x Metalworking 2 September 1st 03 04:50 PM
Electrolytic Cleaning Doug Goncz Metalworking 3 August 28th 03 05:53 PM
Cheapistan Made Tractor Seat Requires Lots of Metal Working Leigh Knudson Metalworking 2 July 28th 03 04:20 PM