Electronics (alt.electronics)

Buckshot

Default 15-30 Watt Soldering Iron

Can you guys recommend a Good soldering iron for electronics, Small, I was
thinking pencil type, with the above wattage. I'm using it for LED's right
now, but maybe some small circuitry as well. Thanks

Buck

Glen

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 01:07:57 -0400, "Buckshot"
wrote:

We stock a micro use & ESD safe pencil iron, #EC1302B. $100.76US
http://www.all-spec.com/cgi-bin/fccg...roduct=EC1302B

You could also use the cheaper 25W controlled output pencil iron,
#WP25:
http://www.all-spec.com/cgi-bin/fccg...w3product=WP25

A final option is a hobby station 5-40W controlled, #WLC100:
http://www.all-spec.com/cgi-bin/fccg...product=WLC100

We don't stock the last 2 parts.

HTH,

Glen