Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Kent C. Johnson

Default Identify this tool

A friend bought this strange crimper tool at a garage sale for a dollar
as a conversation piece. We want to know what it actually does. Anyone
have any clues?

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/6968/img04674um.jpg
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/1199/img04680cv.jpg
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/3720/img04692pi.jpg
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/4023/img04707do.jpg

Thanks,
Kent

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 22 Nov 2005 09:08:00 -0800, "Kent C. Johnson"
wrote:

A friend bought this strange crimper tool at a garage sale for a dollar
as a conversation piece. We want to know what it actually does. Anyone
have any clues?

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/6968/img04674um.jpg
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/1199/img04680cv.jpg
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/3720/img04692pi.jpg
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/4023/img04707do.jpg

Thanks,
Kent

Its a rectum stretcher.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

wrote:

A friend bought this strange crimper tool at a garage sale for a dollar
as a conversation piece. We want to know what it actually does. Anyone
have any clues?

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/6968/img04674um.jpg
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/1199/img04680cv.jpg
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/3720/img04692pi.jpg
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/4023/img04707do.jpg

Thanks,
Kent

Its a rectum stretcher.

"Rectum?

Hell, using that tool damn near killed him."

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

"Gunner" wrote in message
Its a rectum stretcher.

Gunner

Note, too, Gunner, that it's got the requisite suppository inserter option
already installed.

LLoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leo Lichtman

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" Note, too, Gunner, that it's got the requisite
suppository inserter option already installed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here's my chance to tell my favorite suppository joke"
Doctor gives the patient a prescription for rectal suppositories, and says,
"Use these, and come back in two weeks for another exam." The patient comes
back for the follow-up, and reports, "In the first place, I'm not a bit
better. And, in the second place, they taste AWFUL!" The doctor
says,"You're not EATING those, are you?" Patient says, "What did you think
I was going to do with them, shove them up my ass?"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Leo Lichtman wrote:

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" Note, too, Gunner, that it's got the requisite
suppository inserter option already installed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here's my chance to tell my favorite suppository joke"
Doctor gives the patient a prescription for rectal suppositories, and says,
"Use these, and come back in two weeks for another exam." The patient comes
back for the follow-up, and reports, "In the first place, I'm not a bit
better. And, in the second place, they taste AWFUL!" The doctor
says,"You're not EATING those, are you?" Patient says, "What did you think
I was going to do with them, shove them up my ass?"

Which brings to mind the proctologist's patient who when asked to bend
over requested that his exam be done with two fingers rather than the
usual one.....

He wanted a second opinion.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leo Lichtman

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote: Which brings to mind the proctologist's patient (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Only fascination or greed could lead a person to go into proctology.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:53:27 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Leo Lichtman wrote:

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" Note, too, Gunner, that it's got the requisite
suppository inserter option already installed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here's my chance to tell my favorite suppository joke"
Doctor gives the patient a prescription for rectal suppositories, and says,
"Use these, and come back in two weeks for another exam." The patient comes
back for the follow-up, and reports, "In the first place, I'm not a bit
better. And, in the second place, they taste AWFUL!" The doctor
says,"You're not EATING those, are you?" Patient says, "What did you think
I was going to do with them, shove them up my ass?"

Which brings to mind the proctologist's patient who when asked to bend
over requested that his exam be done with two fingers rather than the
usual one.....

He wanted a second opinion.

Jeff

Or the twin brothers that went to medical school, one to be a
proctologist..the other a shrink.

After graduation, they started a clinic together

They decided on the name.....

"Odds and Ends"

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

wrote:

Leo Lichtman wrote:

[...]

They soon found out that they were competing with a similar pair of twin
doctors across town who called their joint practice, "Queers and Rears".

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)