Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leo Lichtman

Default Identify this tool

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" Note, too, Gunner, that it's got the requisite
suppository inserter option already installed.
Here's my chance to tell my favorite suppository joke"
Doctor gives the patient a prescription for rectal suppositories, and says,
"Use these, and come back in two weeks for another exam." The patient comes
back for the follow-up, and reports, "In the first place, I'm not a bit
better. And, in the second place, they taste AWFUL!" The doctor
says,"You're not EATING those, are you?" Patient says, "What did you think
I was going to do with them, shove them up my ass?"