Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Identify this tool

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:53:27 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Leo Lichtman wrote:

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" Note, too, Gunner, that it's got the requisite
suppository inserter option already installed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here's my chance to tell my favorite suppository joke"
Doctor gives the patient a prescription for rectal suppositories, and says,
"Use these, and come back in two weeks for another exam." The patient comes
back for the follow-up, and reports, "In the first place, I'm not a bit
better. And, in the second place, they taste AWFUL!" The doctor
says,"You're not EATING those, are you?" Patient says, "What did you think
I was going to do with them, shove them up my ass?"

Which brings to mind the proctologist's patient who when asked to bend
over requested that his exam be done with two fingers rather than the
usual one.....

He wanted a second opinion.

Jeff

Or the twin brothers that went to medical school, one to be a
proctologist..the other a shrink.

After graduation, they started a clinic together

They decided on the name.....

"Odds and Ends"

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams