Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: COVID vaccine cure worse than disease?

In article ,
says...

Oh, there's so much to unpack here.

Small states have a disproportionate say in who becomes president.
Texas has a disproportionate say in the content of textbooks nation-wide.

The only ones that I know of lately that have stood up are some high
dollar doners to a Texas school that said if the song was deleated so
would their money, so the song stays.

What the hell are you talking about? What is "the song" ?

Cindy Hamilton

The Eyes Of Texas.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/mike-
freeman/2021/03/09/eyes-of-texas-lyrics-report-ignores-song-racist-
intent/4642339001/

The wording of the song is as follows.[6]

The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
All the livelong day.
The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
You cannot get away.
Do not think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn --
The Eyes of Texas are upon you
Til Gabriel blows his horn.

Sing it to the tune of I've been working on the railroad.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 1:56:39 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/10/2021 12:55 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 11:45:13 AM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

We live in a country where less than 500 dead people can drive policy
for 330,000,000. Why am I wrong in pointing it out?
Your president wants to remove a fundamental constitutional right over
that situation. (not covid related).

If you look at most things in this country, the minority groups are
really dictating to the majority.

Oh, there's so much to unpack here.

Small states have a disproportionate say in who becomes president.
Texas has a disproportionate say in the content of textbooks nation-wide.

The only ones that I know of lately that have stood up are some high
dollar doners to a Texas school that said if the song was deleated so
would their money, so the song stays.

What the hell are you talking about? What is "the song" ?

Cindy Hamilton

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eyes_of_Texas

Tried to say it was racist and not to be sung at sports events.

Ah. I found the lyrics barely made any sense at all.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 14:03:04 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

[...]

What is supposed to be the racist part?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Subject to interpretation.
Can't escape, can't get away. Sort of like your life if you were a slave.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2021 12:55 PM, wrote:
[...]

Does not have to.
1. It is Texas
2. It is a tradition.

Don't mess with Texas. Or their electric grid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 10:14:49 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 04:47:44 -0800 (PST), trader_4

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 08:11:03 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 10:45:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 07:05:24 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 9:28:43 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/9/2021 9:05 AM, trader_4 wrote:

I do not know I doubt it but why are you sure that the vaccine was the cause

"after is a heck of a vague connector

Answer is simple. He wants to stir up **** for no good reason. Fact:
Everyone that gets the vaccine is going to die!

Terrible thought, but it is backed up by scientists around the world.
The timeline is unclear but they are pretty sure it is in the next 100
years.

The first starting point would be to know the age distribution, how many people
were vaccinated. It was as of mid Feb, so I'm guessing about 40 mil. So how
many people would be statistically expected to die? Also, what condition were
these people in? They put nursing homes at the top of the list, so it would
be biased towards people in poor health. It's certainly possible that the vaccine
could have contributed to the death of some people in poor health. More troubling
are the small number of reports of people that had no known health issues,
who died mysteriously, the doctor in his 50s in FL being a prime example.
He got vaccinated, a few days later noticed blotches on his skin from hemoraghing.
He went to the ER, was hospitalized with an unusual low blood cell count.
He died three weeks later, they could not figure out what was wrong, his BC
stayed deadly low despite all attempts to raise it. He died of a stroke.

Would be good to know. Possible just a coincidence. Possible cause by
exposure to a patient or some drug/chemical he used in treatment. Or it
could be vaccine.

You would think with the patient alive and cooperative and all the attempts to
figure out what happened to him over 3 weeks, they would have figured out
something that might have caused his BC to drop to deathly levels and no
way to get it back up. But there was no it might be XXXX disease.
They did report that a similar thing has been seen very rarely with the MMR
vaccine though.
Yup Every excess death was covid and none had anything to do with the
vaccine.
Good boy, Drink your Kool Ade. Biden says it's good for you.

You just get progressively worse and continue to conflate data. There was no
report here of "excess deaths", just deaths reported into VAERS. I even laid
it out for you:
You were just telling us about excess deaths and implying they must
all be covid.

The issue of excess deaths is in the population as a whole, has nothing to do
with VAERS and the 966 deaths reported there.

Ignore the crime wave, ignore the spike in suicides, ignore the people
who were not seeking treatment for their other medical conditions, it
is all Covid to you Branch Covidians.

You're making the allegations, so you go ahead and show us that those other
things made a substantial difference in the 550K excess deaths that about
match the reported Covid deaths. What is your number that you're alleging?
Suppose just for the sake of argument, it was 100K that died from more crime,
more suicide, not getting treated. That would leave 450K people
that died from Covid, still a huge, horrific number. So, what exactly is your
point? Just to spread FUD, Covid denial, keep the Trump/GOP BS going?

We live in a country where less than 500 dead people can drive policy
for 330,000,000. Why am I wrong in pointing it out?
Your president wants to remove a fundamental constitutional right over
that situation. (not covid related).

If it's not Covid related, why are you bringing it up here? And if we would be
helpful if you let us know, WTF you're talking about now. You should join Qanon,
it's what they do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 12:58:50 PM UTC-5, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Where is that 500 coming from ? And its very reasonable
that that can happen anyway early on with this virus.

Why am I wrong in pointing it out?

Its irrelevant to your stupid line about excess deaths in a year.

Your president wants to remove a fundamental constitutional
right over that situation. (not covid related).

More bull****.

I was talking about the number of people killed by rifles in this
country, similar to the number that may be killed by the vaccine yet
Biden wants to ban most rifles in the US.
Either 500 people is a significant number or it isn't. Make up your
mind.
If a toaster killed 5 people it would be banned and recalled.

Got, it. Done with Covid, the 550K deaths from it, unable to defend your denial
claims, so now it's into the wilderness with rifle deaths. I have supported the 2nd
amendment, but like all these things, you supported Trump and his stupidity,
it resulted in the loss of the WH, House and Senate. So you only have yourselves
to blame for whatever comes with regard to gun control. I predicted Trump would
end in disaster and it happened, in spectacular fashion. Whatever you get now,
it's on you. And even worst, the Trump bunch, people like you, just keep defending
him, following him down the toilet. We'll see how that goes, but I predict it won't
end well either.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Subject to interpretation.
Can't escape, can't get away. Sort of like your life if you were a slave.

.... or just bound to Texas as a lot of Texans feel they are.
I see the same thing with people who grew up in DC/Maryland or New
York/New Jersey. They can't imagine being anywhere else.
A few rebels like me broke free but every woman I knew in Maryland,
still lives there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It has as much to do with home repair as Covid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I am talking about our reaction to 500 dead people. Either they matter
or they don't.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 15:58:31 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...
The wording of the song is as follows.[6]

The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
All the livelong day.
The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
You cannot get away.
Do not think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn --
The Eyes of Texas are upon you
Til Gabriel blows his horn.

Sing it to the tune of I've been working on the railroad.

What is supposed to be the racist part?

I think it has something to do with the ones that wrote it. Back then I
think it was meant to mean they are watching the Blacks or enslaves.

There are people that are looking out to find something racist in
everything. I think it is the DR Susis books that there are some
Oriental children and the eyes are just lines. Some want those books
taken off the shelves. Some American Indian wants the Jeep Cherokee
name changed.

I guess Indian motorcycles and Cree Electronics are next.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Its never that black and white, most obviously with those killed in car
accidents.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2021 5:46 PM, wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? What is "the song" ?

Cindy Hamilton

The Eyes Of Texas.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/mike-
freeman/2021/03/09/eyes-of-texas-lyrics-report-ignores-song-racist-
intent/4642339001/

The wording of the song is as follows.[6]

The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
All the livelong day.
The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
You cannot get away.
Do not think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn --
The Eyes of Texas are upon you
Til Gabriel blows his horn.

Sing it to the tune of I've been working on the railroad.

What is supposed to be the racist part?

Subject to interpretation.
Can't escape, can't get away. Sort of like your life if you were a slave.

... or just bound to Texas as a lot of Texans feel they are.
I see the same thing with people who grew up in DC/Maryland or New
York/New Jersey. They can't imagine being anywhere else.
A few rebels like me broke free but every woman I knew in Maryland,
still lives there.

Grew up in Philadelphia and never thought I'd leave. Until my job was
eliminated but had one in CT in 1981. Never thought I'd leave CT until
both my kids went to FL and my wife liked it and a one floor house would
be better for her.

Things change. I have family in 7 different states, including a
(non-native) granddaughter in Texas.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/10/2021 10:20 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/10/2021 11:45 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

If you look at most things in this country, the minority groups are
really dictating to the majority.

Yes, and getting worse.

Only in America can a drug addict that threatened to kill a pregnant
lady become a hero.

Black privilege...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/10/2021 11:56 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/10/2021 12:55 PM, wrote:
[...]

https://www.khou.com/article/news/lo...b-9c88e0c9312f

In case you can't figure out why it is racist.

https://www.boston.com/food/food/201...l-them-jimmies

And if you want jimmies on your ice cream cone you're a white supremacist.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2021 12:55 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 11:45:13 AM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

We live in a country where less than 500 dead people can drive policy
for 330,000,000. Why am I wrong in pointing it out?
Your president wants to remove a fundamental constitutional right over
that situation. (not covid related).

If you look at most things in this country, the minority groups are
really dictating to the majority.

Oh, there's so much to unpack here.

Small states have a disproportionate say in who becomes president.
Texas has a disproportionate say in the content of textbooks
nation-wide.

The only ones that I know of lately that have stood up are some high
dollar doners to a Texas school that said if the song was deleated so
would their money, so the song stays.

What the hell are you talking about?Â*Â* What is "the song" ?

Cindy Hamilton

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eyes_of_Texas

Tried to say it was racist and not to be sung at sports events.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/lo...b-9c88e0c9312f

In case you can't figure out why it is racist.

https://www.boston.com/food/food/201...l-them-jimmies

And if you want jimmies on your ice cream cone you're a white supremacist.

Call me what you want, they have always been Jimmies and always will be.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2021 12:55 PM, wrote:
[...]

'The Wreck of the Old 97' may be the next song to be canceled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0CfElspVm8

We need our weaves..

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Subject to interpretation.
Can't escape, can't get away. Sort of like your life if you were a slave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Hlj18K040

Parchman Farm is the Mississippi maximum security prison and Bukka White
knew of what he sang.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ralph Mowery wrote
Rod Speed wrote

I am talking about our reaction to 500 dead people.
Either they matter or they don't.

Its never that black and white, most obviously
with those killed in car accidents.

Somewhere around 30,000 per year killed by car accidents,
many times that injured and still no banning of cars.

The government acts like they do not even care.

That's not accurate. They do care with highway upgrades
and mandating crumple zones and seatbelts and airbags and
antilock braking in cars which radically reduces the death toll.

That's now down to what it used to be in the 50s with vastly more traffic
now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 19:11:30 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/10/2021 5:46 PM, wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? What is "the song" ?

Cindy Hamilton

The Eyes Of Texas.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/mike-
freeman/2021/03/09/eyes-of-texas-lyrics-report-ignores-song-racist-
intent/4642339001/

The wording of the song is as follows.[6]

The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
All the livelong day.
The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
You cannot get away.
Do not think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn --
The Eyes of Texas are upon you
Til Gabriel blows his horn.

Sing it to the tune of I've been working on the railroad.

What is supposed to be the racist part?

Subject to interpretation.
Can't escape, can't get away. Sort of like your life if you were a slave.

... or just bound to Texas as a lot of Texans feel they are.
I see the same thing with people who grew up in DC/Maryland or New
York/New Jersey. They can't imagine being anywhere else.
A few rebels like me broke free but every woman I knew in Maryland,
still lives there.

Grew up in Philadelphia and never thought I'd leave. Until my job was
eliminated but had one in CT in 1981. Never thought I'd leave CT until
both my kids went to FL and my wife liked it and a one floor house would
be better for her.

Things change. I have family in 7 different states, including a
(non-native) granddaughter in Texas.

I was always a Florida guy trapped in Maryland by my job. I spent most
of my summers in St Pete in the 50s and early 60s. That was when St
Pete was a sleepy little town and there wasn't much of anything going
south towards Pinellas Point and the Skyway. You could pull off the
road and go fishing just about anywhere around there. My grandparents
moved there in the early 50s. My parents moved to Treasure Island in
the 60s and I moved to Ft Myers in the early 80s.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 19:01:58 -0700, lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile
whore!

Black privilege...

Endless gossiping seems to be the "privilege" of you always off topic
driveling senile whiteys, eh, lowbrowwoman?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 19:33:54 -0700, lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile
whore!

'The Wreck of the Old 97' may be the next song to be canceled.

What off topic idiotic bull**** is this about again, senile gossip?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 19:19:03 -0700, lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile
whore!

https://www.khou.com/article/news/lo...b-9c88e0c9312f

In case you can't figure out why it is racist.

https://www.boston.com/food/food/201...l-them-jimmies

And if you want jimmies on your ice cream cone you're a white supremacist.

Good grief! Is there no end to your idiotic senile blather, senile ****?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 19:49:30 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Parchman Farm is the Mississippi maximum security prison and Bukka White
knew of what he sang.

Is it? And did he? VBG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 14:24:53 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

That's not accurate.

These Yanks still don't get who they are dealing with, eh,
auto-contradicting senile troll from Oz? LOL

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 3:58:36 PM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...
The wording of the song is as follows.[6]

The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
All the livelong day.
The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
You cannot get away.
Do not think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn --
The Eyes of Texas are upon you
Til Gabriel blows his horn.

Sing it to the tune of I've been working on the railroad.

What is supposed to be the racist part?

I think it has something to do with the ones that wrote it. Back then I
think it was meant to mean they are watching the Blacks or enslaves.

There are people that are looking out to find something racist in
everything. I think it is the DR Susis books that there are some
Oriental children and the eyes are just lines. Some want those books
taken off the shelves.

"Some" is the estate of Theodore Geisel, which owns the rights
to those books.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Subject to interpretation.
Can't escape, can't get away. Sort of like your life if you were a slave.

... or just bound to Texas as a lot of Texans feel they are.
I see the same thing with people who grew up in DC/Maryland or New
York/New Jersey. They can't imagine being anywhere else.
A few rebels like me broke free but every woman I knew in Maryland,
still lives there.

I've lived in Michigan all my life. I don't feel bound to Michigan; I just
haven't had a compelling reason to move elsewhere.

Ok, in 1997 we were house-shopping in Toledo, OH, but we ended up
buying just north of the border.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You're confused again. No one said that 500 dead from rifles (your number), does
not matter. I only said that it's irrelevant to 550K being dead from COVID. In fact
I've said here many times that we need uniform, reasonable gun control in the USA.
So somone like the Parkland shooter with 25 calls to his house for trouble with the
police, with the police knowing he had mental problems, can't walk into Dicks and
buy all the guns he wants. So they matter to me, but curiously it's you who have
a bunch of excuses about all that, those lives don't matter to you.

As I said, If for arguments sake there were 100K dead from
guns, car accidents, or anything else that somehow got counted as Covid, we would still
have 450K Covid deaths. 550K or 450K would not make any material difference in
that we have a severe pandemic and the appropriate response. Like always, I'd
love to see your data.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Subject to interpretation.
Can't escape, can't get away. Sort of like your life if you were a slave.

... or just bound to Texas as a lot of Texans feel they are.
I see the same thing with people who grew up in DC/Maryland or New
York/New Jersey. They can't imagine being anywhere else.
A few rebels like me broke free but every woman I knew in Maryland,
still lives there.

I've lived in Michigan all my life. I don't feel bound to Michigan; I just
haven't had a compelling reason to move elsewhere.

Ok, in 1997 we were house-shopping in Toledo, OH, but we ended up
buying just north of the border.

Cindy Hamilton

This seems to be a phenomenon with certain cities. DC seems to be one
of them. People born there just don't think they could live anywhere
else. The folks who moved there are not as bound.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Subject to interpretation.
Can't escape, can't get away. Sort of like your life if you were a
slave.
... or just bound to Texas as a lot of Texans feel they are.
I see the same thing with people who grew up in DC/Maryland or New
York/New Jersey. They can't imagine being anywhere else.
A few rebels like me broke free but every woman I knew in Maryland,
still lives there.

I've lived in Michigan all my life. I don't feel bound to Michigan; I
just
haven't had a compelling reason to move elsewhere.

Ok, in 1997 we were house-shopping in Toledo, OH, but we ended up
buying just north of the border.

This seems to be a phenomenon with certain cities.

Nope.

DC seems to be one of them. People born there just don't think they
could live anywhere else. The folks who moved there are not as bound.

Hardly surprising that those who have already moved
once are more included to move again, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 06:08:10 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

about senile Rodent Speed:
MID: