Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: COVID vaccine cure worse than disease?

On 3/10/2021 9:19 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/10/2021 11:56 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/10/2021 12:55 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 11:45:13 AM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

We live in a country where less than 500 dead people can drive policy
for 330,000,000. Why am I wrong in pointing it out?
Your president wants to remove a fundamental constitutional right over
that situation. (not covid related).

If you look at most things in this country, the minority groups are
really dictating to the majority.

Oh, there's so much to unpack here.

Small states have a disproportionate say in who becomes president.
Texas has a disproportionate say in the content of textbooks
nation-wide.

The only ones that I know of lately that have stood up are some high
dollar doners to a Texas school that said if the song was deleated so
would their money, so the song stays.

What the hell are you talking about?Â*Â* What is "the song" ?

Cindy Hamilton

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eyes_of_Texas

Tried to say it was racist and not to be sung at sports events.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/lo...b-9c88e0c9312f

In case you can't figure out why it is racist.

https://www.boston.com/food/food/201...l-them-jimmies

And if you want jimmies on your ice cream cone you're a white supremacist.

Call me what you want, they have always been Jimmies and always will be.