Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: COVID vaccine cure worse than disease?

On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 5:51:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 14:13:26 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 12:58:50 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 04:20:37 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 04:47:44 -0800 (PST), trader_4

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 08:11:03 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 10:45:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 07:05:24 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 9:28:43 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/9/2021 9:05 AM, trader_4 wrote:

I do not know I doubt it but why are you sure that the vaccine
was the cause

"after is a heck of a vague connector

Answer is simple. He wants to stir up **** for no good reason.
Fact:
Everyone that gets the vaccine is going to die!

Terrible thought, but it is backed up by scientists around the
world.
The timeline is unclear but they are pretty sure it is in the
next 100
years.

The first starting point would be to know the age distribution,
how many people
were vaccinated. It was as of mid Feb, so I'm guessing about 40
mil. So how
many people would be statistically expected to die? Also, what
condition were
these people in? They put nursing homes at the top of the list,
so it would
be biased towards people in poor health. It's certainly possible
that the vaccine
could have contributed to the death of some people in poor
health. More troubling
are the small number of reports of people that had no known
health issues,
who died mysteriously, the doctor in his 50s in FL being a prime
example.
He got vaccinated, a few days later noticed blotches on his skin
from hemoraghing.
He went to the ER, was hospitalized with an unusual low blood
cell count.
He died three weeks later, they could not figure out what was
wrong, his BC
stayed deadly low despite all attempts to raise it. He died of a
stroke.

Would be good to know. Possible just a coincidence. Possible cause
by
exposure to a patient or some drug/chemical he used in treatment.
Or it
could be vaccine.

You would think with the patient alive and cooperative and all the
attempts to
figure out what happened to him over 3 weeks, they would have
figured out
something that might have caused his BC to drop to deathly levels
and no
way to get it back up. But there was no it might be XXXX disease.
They did report that a similar thing has been seen very rarely with
the MMR
vaccine though.
Yup Every excess death was covid and none had anything to do with the
vaccine.
Good boy, Drink your Kool Ade. Biden says it's good for you.

You just get progressively worse and continue to conflate data. There
was no
report here of "excess deaths", just deaths reported into VAERS. I even
laid
it out for you:
You were just telling us about excess deaths and implying they must
all be covid.

The issue of excess deaths is in the population as a whole, has nothing to
do
with VAERS and the 966 deaths reported there.

Ignore the crime wave, ignore the spike in suicides, ignore the people
who were not seeking treatment for their other medical conditions, it
is all Covid to you Branch Covidians.

You're making the allegations, so you go ahead and show us that those
other
things made a substantial difference in the 550K excess deaths that about
match the reported Covid deaths. What is your number that you're
alleging?
Suppose just for the sake of argument, it was 100K that died from more
crime,
more suicide, not getting treated. That would leave 450K people
that died from Covid, still a huge, horrific number. So, what exactly is
your
point? Just to spread FUD, Covid denial, keep the Trump/GOP BS going?

We live in a country where less than 500 dead people
can drive policy for 330,000,000.

Where is that 500 coming from ? And its very reasonable
that that can happen anyway early on with this virus.

Why am I wrong in pointing it out?

Its irrelevant to your stupid line about excess deaths in a year.

Your president wants to remove a fundamental constitutional
right over that situation. (not covid related).

More bull****.

I was talking about the number of people killed by rifles in this
country, similar to the number that may be killed by the vaccine yet
Biden wants to ban most rifles in the US.
Either 500 people is a significant number or it isn't. Make up your
mind.
If a toaster killed 5 people it would be banned and recalled.

Got, it. Done with Covid, the 550K deaths from it, unable to defend your denial
claims, so now it's into the wilderness with rifle deaths.

I am talking about our reaction to 500 dead people. Either they matter
or they don't.

You're confused again. No one said that 500 dead from rifles (your number), does
not matter. I only said that it's irrelevant to 550K being dead from COVID. In fact
I've said here many times that we need uniform, reasonable gun control in the USA.
So somone like the Parkland shooter with 25 calls to his house for trouble with the
police, with the police knowing he had mental problems, can't walk into Dicks and
buy all the guns he wants. So they matter to me, but curiously it's you who have
a bunch of excuses about all that, those lives don't matter to you.

As I said, If for arguments sake there were 100K dead from
guns, car accidents, or anything else that somehow got counted as Covid, we would still
have 450K Covid deaths. 550K or 450K would not make any material difference in
that we have a severe pandemic and the appropriate response. Like always, I'd
love to see your data.