Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default OT: COVID vaccine cure worse than disease?

In article ,
says...

Oh, there's so much to unpack here.

Small states have a disproportionate say in who becomes president.
Texas has a disproportionate say in the content of textbooks nation-wide.

The only ones that I know of lately that have stood up are some high
dollar doners to a Texas school that said if the song was deleated so
would their money, so the song stays.

What the hell are you talking about? What is "the song" ?

Cindy Hamilton

The Eyes Of Texas.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/mike-
freeman/2021/03/09/eyes-of-texas-lyrics-report-ignores-song-racist-
intent/4642339001/

The wording of the song is as follows.[6]

The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
All the livelong day.
The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
You cannot get away.
Do not think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn --
The Eyes of Texas are upon you
Til Gabriel blows his horn.

Sing it to the tune of I've been working on the railroad.