Posted to alt.home.repair

Default School Opening -- The King has spoken

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 12:42:55 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 02:03:47 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 21:18:10 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/23/2020 9:39 AM,
wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:39:17 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/23/2020 2:22 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 13:33:06 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 05:29:02 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 22/07/2020 03:05,
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:03:17 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/21/2020 5:27 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:57:10 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:

What happens if I go to New Zealand?
I am under house arrest for 2 weeks. That is locked down.

The residents and visitors (after 2 weeks quarantine) are not
in any way locked down. And the quarantine is _why_ they're not
locked down.

See we just need a wall ;-)
They have an ocean.
It is also a country smaller than most of our states.

https://www.gzeromedia.com/the-graph...-spike-28-june

So they did a better job with immigration and quarantine.
They also still have a pretty big part of the economy shut down.

This isn't EU either. The average American carries around a whole lot
of "**** You" and has a proud tradition of telling the government to
**** off. That is why we kicked out the king a couple hundred years
ago.
We will get over this, more like Sweden than Korea.
Hide in your safe place until it's over. You will be OK.

Is it any wonder that other countries get the impression that Americans
are loud and cocky when they hear folk like you belch out stuff like that.
I'm sure that most Americans are not like that, at least the ones I've
met weren't, you do your country no favours at all.

What else could you call the 45 days of rioting in our cities that
Joyce and Bob are praising? They are destroying any vestige of
government authority that they can find.

What have I praised? 1 + 1 = 6 again.

I'm condemning the use of secret police. Try to keep up!

I saw something this morning, If Trump sends them to Philadelphia the
prosecutor is saying he will have them arrested. Police arresting
police. Should be fun to watch.

Maybe Trump should just withhold federal funds to clean up the mess
and bill the city for and damage to federal property. If they don't
want any federal help, don't give them any.

They have made it very clear they don't want trumps kind of "help". The
feds are just there to riot.

OK with me,

It doesn't really matter if it's Ok with you, does it?

Pull out and the next time the people of Portland need to
go to the federal courthouse, social security office or post office,
they can drive to Boise.

Or just go downtown like they always have. Are you spooked by spray paint?

In portland the court house is boarded up because of previous
attacks.. You missed the point tho. If they don't want the feds, pull
them out, all of them.
Now I see the BLM people want to defund the police in Chicago. I am
sure the drug gangs that are killing several hundred people (mostly
black) a year would go for that.
I don't think they really care that much about "black lives" then do
they?

I have to ask, is this just about BLM or is it busting the police
union like they did in Camden? I bet the democrat politicians would
scatter like roaches when the light comes on if that was how this was
sold.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 12:58:40 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 02:10:38 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 00:21:14 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 19:10:11 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 15:54:10 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:34:26 -0400,
wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:03:17 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/21/2020 5:27 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:57:10 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:

[...]

What secret? We all agree they are federal agents.

Who is we? As of last night, no one in a position of responsibility had
stepped forward and said "these are our guys", so if that information has
been released today, I haven't seen it yet. I haven't had the TV on,
though.

So as of last night, the *assumption* is that they're Federal employees,
but no one knew for sure, or which department they might be from. They
clearly hadn't received training for the Portland mission, but that doesn't
help narrow it down. They wore military camo uniforms, similar to our
active military forces walking the streets of Iraq and Afghanistan, but
they clearly aren't military. No organizational insignia, no rank, no name
tapes, nothing to identify them. They could be a self-formed group of far
right militia members who bought fatigues at an Army Surplus store, but I
have my doubts about that. Still, saying they're not this and they're not
that doesn't really help.

Unless someone steps up and claims them, I'd say round a bunch of them up
and hold them in custody to see who squeaks.

They work for the
federal government. What else do you need to know?

An awful lot of people, me included, would like to know who they work for.
My apologies in advance, but your guesses simply aren't good enough. Like I
said, though, maybe someone has stepped up and claimed them today. I can't
stay glued to Fox News like you can.

The authority they
have comes from there and it doesn't matter legally which department
pays their salary.
A special agent from the HHS has exactly the same arrest power as one
from the FBI.

Meanwhile cite a credible source that says someone had a bag put over
their head.

Why would I do that? You say the dumbest things, just when I thought you
had already said the dumbest things. Keep reaching for the stars, I guess.

OK lazy ****, Top hit on Google. This answers your questions and it is
the NYT, not Fox

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/17/u...d-arrests.html

Thanks for making my point. As your article points out, the secret police
could be any or all of "officers from Customs and Border Protection, the
Transportation Security Administration, the Coast Guard and Immigration and
Customs Enforcement who back up the Federal Protective Service".

Look at that list. Now you know why the secret police had no idea how to
conduct themselves. Heads should roll over this, but I imagine we'll have
to wait for the Presidential election to sort this out. Biden's list of
things to fix grows by the day with this reality TV President. Down by
double digits, even in the Fox News polls, he's desperate.

Just to remind you, since you have the attention of a squirrel, we still
don't know who the secret police are. I have the TV on tonight and even now
no one has stepped up and said 'they are our folks'. All we have is a list
of Federal agencies that might be involved, along with video that shows the
secret police to be in entirely over their heads. Someone is likely to get
hurt, sooner rather than later.

You just posted the list of who they are, all sworn law enforcement
people working for the federal government.
There is no "secret police" in there.

I posted a list, and we're no closer to knowing who they are. If you know,
you're the only one. No one on TV (as of last night) has said who they are.
They wear military-style camo fatigues with no agency markings, no
insignia, no name tapes, etc. When asked to identify themselves, they spray
tear gas, swing batons, and kidnap people off the street, tossing them into
unmarked Enterprise rental vehicles. You're OK with that?

I didn't see Gestapo in there anywhere.

As we've established several times before, you're not a student of history.
You were clueless about nooses and lynchings, Juneteeth celebrations, the
entire Confederacy and what it stood for, and on and on. What were you
doing when you were supposed to be in school?

No I was actually paying attention to the lessons about the holocaust
and I know plenty of Jewish people who are ****ed about the way you
minimize it with stupid analogies like this.
Yeah right, 12 million Jews, Gypsies and gays murdered and burned in
ovens is exactly like some snowflake being tossed in a van and driven
down the street a quarter mile and let go.
I am sure you would like to say that yuppie was "gassed" too but tear
gas is not Zyklon B.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 14:05:07 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 11:05:28 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 07:45:21 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/23/2020 11:05 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 21:18:57 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/23/2020 3:46 PM,
wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:03:17 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/21/2020 5:27 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:57:10 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:

[...]

I'm apprehensive because that could escalate quickly. The secret police may
not take kindly to being rounded up and placed into custody. I hope Philly
can get them off the streets if they show up, and I hope they can do it
safely.

Funny how quickly you change your tune about the sovereignty clause
when the feds are breaking up a left wing riot. The feds have the
power to enforce federal law anywhere in the US, whether the local
cops or government like it or not.

They are rarely riots until trumps goon show up.

They have been rioting in Portland for 50 days. You really need to
watch something besides Rachel and stop getting your news from left
wing facebook memes.

And you need a better source that Faux news.

I have said many times I don't have cable.

You post here, so you have Internet access, even if it's the free stuff at
the library. Since you have Internet access, you have access to
www.foxnews.com.

You're so easy.

It doesn't mean I use it for a news source but even if I do,
(typically as a result of a search) they are usually stories you can
also find on other sources.
When they actually use quotes and video I tend to believe them, even
if Rachel ignores the story.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/24/2020 5:22 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 07:48:17 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/23/2020 11:01 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 21:14:24 -0700, Bob F wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:03:17 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/21/2020 5:27 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:57:10 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:

[...]

The "riots" recently in Portland were all started by the Feds. They even
gassed the Governor yesterday and a line of mothers the day before. They
are out of control. We will soon have feds starting riots coming to a
city near you.

The riots have been going on for almost 2 months,.

Remember when "conservatives" used to scream when the feds did things
like Waco?

The people in Waco were not downtown destroying federal property with
the local cops impotently standing by watching. Ruby Ridge either.

If you want to complain about Breonna Taylor, I will agree. It is far
more relevant to Waco or Ruby Ridge.

Riots to you are primarily peaceful protests. I've watch the trump thugs
attack the protestors, who were doing nothing to cause the attack,
including the Mayor of Portland.

Maybe if they would stop vandalizing federal government buildings the
DHS and FPS cops could go back to their real jobs. These "protests"
have been anything but peaceful in cities all across the country
unless you think NBC news is also in on the "Fox conspiracy". That is
where I see it almost every night and predating the entry of DHS by
weeks.

Again, I saw today that the most significant reason given for trump
sending his goons to Seattle is graffiti.

This crap trump is doing is pure right wing politics. He want violence,
and he is sending his goons her to make it happen. If you can support
that, you are an enemy of American democracy.

The mayor made it clear today that she is taking every legal step she
can to stop this violence being promoted by trumps goons. She is ready
with lawsuits to try to stop trumps plans for violence.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:03:17 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/21/2020 5:27 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:57:10 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:

[...]

Busted.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:03:17 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/21/2020 5:27 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:57:10 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:

[...]

It's claimed that they came in to Portland to protect a Federal building,
but mission creep set in almost immediately. Once they were on the ground,
they started roaming the city, looking to start trouble everywhere they
went.

As for going back to their real jobs, not many people are flying these days
so I guess the TSA needs something to do. They were on the list of possible
members of the secret police, but this many days into it we still don't
know for sure who they are. Even now, no one has stepped up to say who they
are. We haven't had secret police roaming the streets in this country
before, have we? When I've heard stories of secret police during my
lifetime, it was always in some other third world country, not in this
third world country.

These "protests"
have been anything but peaceful in cities all across the country
unless you think NBC news is also in on the "Fox conspiracy". That is
where I see it almost every night and predating the entry of DHS by
weeks.

The protests so far have been overwhelmingly peaceful. Overwhelmingly so.
That's not the part that makes the evening news, so it makes sense that
you're alarmed and frightened.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:03:17 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/21/2020 5:27 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:57:10 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:

[...]

If by "feds" you mean the secret police, hell yes, pull them out before
someone gets hurt. Sooner or later, there's going to be an escalation
between the legitimate authorities and the secret police. I'm not
predicting who will win in that fight, but either way it won't end well. So
yes, pull them out. Once things settle down, do an investigation to find
out who sent them in the first place, and imprison his ass. Sound good?

But wait, just today Trump was threatening to send something like 65,000
*more* secret police to cities across America. Losing badly in the polls,
his desperate attempt to turn things around seems to be to cause multiple
major confrontations in cities across America, then he'll try to position
himself as the only person who can get us out of the mess that he has
created. It's a standard authoritarian/dictator move.

Now I see the BLM people want to defund the police in Chicago.

Sorry, I had to snip the rest. To call it incoherent rambling would be an
understatement.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:03:17 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/21/2020 5:27 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:57:10 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)

I call bull****. You know zero people who know me. Plenty, my ass.

Yeah right, 12 million Jews, Gypsies and gays murdered and burned in
ovens is exactly like some snowflake being tossed in a van and driven
down the street a quarter mile and let go.
I am sure you would like to say that yuppie was "gassed" too but tear
gas is not Zyklon B.

1 + 1 = 6 again. No grey in your life, everything is either pegged at one
end of the meter or pegged at the other end. Have you always been that way?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, July 24, 2020 at 8:29:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Federal tactical teams seldom wear personal identification. If they
screwed up, it was buying the uniforms with "police" on them instead
of "Federal Agent". My guess is that is not an "off the shelf item".
Most federal agents are not issued tactical gear. The ones that do
are probably still working at their day job, busting smugglers
(humans, drugs or counterfeit goods).

What a shame they were not issued a primer on "probable cause"
along with their tactical gear.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/25/20 1:05 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
If by "feds" you mean the secret police, hell yes, pull them out before
someone gets hurt. Sooner or later, there's going to be an escalation
between the legitimate authorities and the secret police. I'm not
predicting who will win in that fight, but either way it won't end well. So
yes, pull them out. Once things settle down, do an investigation to find
out who sent them in the first place, and imprison his ass. Sound good?

You're missing the main problem.

Maybe the kids the DNC hired to riot, loot and tear **** up should grow up and do something constructive.

Republicans build stuff.

Democrats tear stuff down.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/25/2020 4:05 AM, taxpayer wrote:
On 7/25/20 1:05 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
If by "feds" you mean the secret police, hell yes, pull them out before
someone gets hurt. Sooner or later, there's going to be an escalation
between the legitimate authorities and the secret police. I'm not
predicting who will win in that fight, but either way it won't end
well. So
yes, pull them out. Once things settle down, do an investigation to find
out who sent them in the first place, and imprison his ass. Sound good?

You're missing the main problem.

Maybe the kids the DNC hired to riot, loot and tear **** up should grow
up and do something constructive.

Republicans build stuff.