Posted to alt.home.repair

Default School Opening -- The King has spoken

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 14:05:07 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 11:05:28 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 07:45:21 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/23/2020 11:05 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 21:18:57 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/23/2020 3:46 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:08:12 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:39:17 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/23/2020 2:22 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 13:33:06 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 05:29:02 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 22/07/2020 03:05,
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:03:17 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 7/21/2020 5:27 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:57:10 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:

What happens if I go to New Zealand?
I am under house arrest for 2 weeks. That is locked down.

The residents and visitors (after 2 weeks quarantine) are not
in any way locked down. And the quarantine is _why_ they're not
locked down.

See we just need a wall ;-)
They have an ocean.
It is also a country smaller than most of our states.

https://www.gzeromedia.com/the-graph...-spike-28-june

So they did a better job with immigration and quarantine.
They also still have a pretty big part of the economy shut down.

This isn't EU either. The average American carries around a whole lot
of "**** You" and has a proud tradition of telling the government to
**** off. That is why we kicked out the king a couple hundred years
ago.
We will get over this, more like Sweden than Korea.
Hide in your safe place until it's over. You will be OK.

Is it any wonder that other countries get the impression that Americans
are loud and cocky when they hear folk like you belch out stuff like that.
I'm sure that most Americans are not like that, at least the ones I've
met weren't, you do your country no favours at all.

What else could you call the 45 days of rioting in our cities that
Joyce and Bob are praising? They are destroying any vestige of
government authority that they can find.

What have I praised? 1 + 1 = 6 again.

I'm condemning the use of secret police. Try to keep up!

I saw something this morning, If Trump sends them to Philadelphia the
prosecutor is saying he will have them arrested. Police arresting
police. Should be fun to watch.

I'm apprehensive because that could escalate quickly. The secret police may
not take kindly to being rounded up and placed into custody. I hope Philly
can get them off the streets if they show up, and I hope they can do it
safely.

Funny how quickly you change your tune about the sovereignty clause
when the feds are breaking up a left wing riot. The feds have the
power to enforce federal law anywhere in the US, whether the local
cops or government like it or not.

They are rarely riots until trumps goon show up.

They have been rioting in Portland for 50 days. You really need to
watch something besides Rachel and stop getting your news from left
wing facebook memes.

And you need a better source that Faux news.

I have said many times I don't have cable.

You post here, so you have Internet access, even if it's the free stuff at
the library. Since you have Internet access, you have access to
www.foxnews.com.

You're so easy.

It doesn't mean I use it for a news source but even if I do,
(typically as a result of a search) they are usually stories you can
also find on other sources.
When they actually use quotes and video I tend to believe them, even
if Rachel ignores the story.