Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Religious terrorists bomb concert in Manchester England

If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to
that life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the
animal kingdom?

We aren't.

You really don't see the human race as being any different from the rest
of the animals?

We are just a different species of mammal. Didn't you ever go to school!

mammal

noun
a warm-blooded vertebrate animal of a class that is distinguished by the
possession of hair or fur, females that secrete milk for the nourishment
of the young, and (typically) the birth of live young.

Humans are mammals - Australian Museum
https://australianmuseum.net.au/humans-are-mammals
12 Oct 2015 - Humans are members of a large group of animals known as
mammals ... All mammals (including humans) have the same distinctive
features.

This link is for kiddies, perhaps it'll be easier for you to understand:

Mammals Profile - National Geographic Kids
kids.nationalgeographic.com/animals/hubs/mammals/
Mammals include humans and all other animals that are warm-blooded
vertebrates (vertebrates have backbones) with hair. They feed their
young with milk and ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/07/2017 08:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/7/2017 2:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 2:11:03 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:48:13 +0100, Bod wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.
Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar
her spouse.
If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to
that life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the
animal kingdom?

We aren't.

You really don't see the human race as being any different from the rest
of the animals?

View life on Earth through the eyes of an alien and you'll see humans
are destroying the planet. No animal is guilty of that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 8:59:39 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 6/7/2017 2:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 2:11:03 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:48:13 +0100, Bod wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar
her spouse.

If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to
that life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the
animal kingdom?

We aren't.

You really don't see the human race as being any different from the rest
of the animals?

No, I don't. Every human behavior, both bad and good, is also reflected
in the behavior of other species.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 4:39:32 AM UTC-4, Pete wrote:
On 06/07/2017 08:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/7/2017 2:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 2:11:03 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:48:13 +0100, Bod wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.
Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar
her spouse.
If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to
that life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the
animal kingdom?
We aren't.

You really don't see the human race as being any different from the rest
of the animals?

View life on Earth through the eyes of an alien and you'll see humans
are destroying the planet. No animal is guilty of that.

We're simply more efficient at exploiting our environment. When animals
have depleted their range, they typically move on.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/8/2017 5:33 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 8:59:39 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 6/7/2017 2:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 2:11:03 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:48:13 +0100, Bod wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar
her spouse.

If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to
that life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the
animal kingdom?

We aren't.

You really don't see the human race as being any different from the rest
of the animals?

No, I don't. Every human behavior, both bad and good, is also reflected
in the behavior of other species.

Do other species practice medicine, build rockets to travel in outer
space, or participate and create wars? No.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/8/2017 3:39 AM, Pete wrote:
On 06/07/2017 08:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/7/2017 2:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 2:11:03 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:48:13 +0100, Bod wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.
Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar
her spouse.
If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to
that life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the
animal kingdom?
We aren't.

You really don't see the human race as being any different from the rest
of the animals?

View life on Earth through the eyes of an alien and you'll see humans
are destroying the planet. No animal is guilty of that.

I think it hubris to believe that humans have that much power over a planet.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/8/2017 2:04 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

So, it's clear you've studied BASIC science.

I was under the impression we were discussion grown up things.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu 08 Jun 2017 07:53:29a, Muggles told us...

wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting another
life.

Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar her
spouse.

If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value
to that life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the
rest of the animal kingdom?

We aren't.

You really don't see the human race as being any different from
the rest of the animals?

No, I don't. Every human behavior, both bad and good, is also
reflected in the behavior of other species.

Do other species practice medicine, build rockets to travel in
outer space, or participate and create wars? No.

Well they almost did in "The Plaanet of the Apes". :-)

HAHHAAHAHAH!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 3:39:32 AM UTC-5, Pete wrote:
On 06/07/2017 08:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/7/2017 2:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 2:11:03 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:48:13 +0100, Bod wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.
Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar
her spouse.
If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to
that life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the
animal kingdom?
We aren't.

You really don't see the human race as being any different from the rest
of the animals?

View life on Earth through the eyes of an alien and you'll see humans
are destroying the planet. No animal is guilty of that.

It's settled then. All humans must be eliminated to save Planet Earth!”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Assassin Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/06/2017 15:53, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Several dogs have travelled in space. One was called Laika.
Many animals create their own wars.

And

Chimpanzees expand their territory by attacking and killing ...
https://www.theguardian.com ۼ Science ۼ Animal behaviour
21 Jun 2010 - Groups of aggressive chimpanzees invade the territory of
their ... realise that they had killed a lot of other chimpanzees
there," said Mitani. ... In one attack that she witnessed, 27 adult and
adolescent males

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 04:31:00 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 15:06:31 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 06/07/2017 12:38 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 10:03:04 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

In or out of the birth canal, they are human. They
try to move from the pain and they try to scream with
their informed mouths. It is the worst kind of murder.

As as advanced as birth control technology is, there should be no
need for many abortions unless there is a dire medical need where a
pregnancy is a threat to the life of a woman or perhaps in the case
of rape. I don't like people who harm children of any age. Abortions
should be one of the rarest medical procedures in my humble opinion..
”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

You must have missed the kid who was born with a IUD in his hand. The
mother looked happy but somehow I don't think a kid was what she had in
mind.

What?

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7717936.html

The baby wasn't actually born with the IUD in hand. The doctor retrieved
it during the C-section.

I guess someone had some very eager sperm.

--
An Emergency Call Centre worker has been fired in Toronto much to the dismay of her colleagues, who were unhappy with her dismissal.
It seems that a caller dialled 911 from a cell phone stating, "I'm depressed and lying on a railway line so that when the train comes I can finally meet Allah."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 10:53:33 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
[...]

War, yes. Animals build, although their creations are less
complex than ours, since their brains are less complex.

As for animals practicing medicine, this is not what I'd call a
scholarly source, but it's good enough to get started:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19686_6-surprisingly-advanced-ways-animals-use-medicine.html

After I posted, I thought of something that is probably unique
to humans: we make up stories. I wouldn't be surprised to learn
that cetaceans make up stories, although I'm mystified as to how
we would discover that.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 11:29:32 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

That certainly would be sufficient, but probably is not necessary.
90% would perhaps do the trick.

Please wait until after I'm dead to experiment with exactly
what percentage of humans need be killed in order to save
the planet.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 02:00:54 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 19:18:27 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 17:58:17 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

A foetus isn't human, it hasn't got that part yet.

That's pretty stupid. Humans create other humans regardless of age.

No, they start out as a few cells. They BECOME humans as they develop

Humans conceive other humans regardless of the age of the human conceived.

Anyone who thinks four cells is a sentient being is an idiot.

--
Mary's lamb had foot and mouth.
The vet he came and shot it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 01:58:50 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On 6/7/2017 1:38 PM, Bod wrote:
On 07/06/2017 19:14, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 17:50:53 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:
I say that it's a woman's choice....her body, her

It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Don't be such an arse. It's HER child and HER choice
to have it or not.

You're right... when she made the choice to have unprotected sex and
conceives in the process, it's her CHILD. A human. Parents aren't
allowed to kill their children. It's murder.

Hmm! How dare you call a woman who chooses to abort, a murderer.

When you take an innocent human life it's called murder.

Who do you think you are?

Who do you think YOU are?

Women have free will in England.

Free will doesn't change the conclusion that killing a child is murder.

The child belongs to the parent until they are 16. And why are you calling it a child when it isn't even a baby yet?

--
As the coffin was being lowered into the ground at a Traffic Wardens funeral, a voice from inside screams:
"I'm not dead, I'm not dead. Let me out!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 01:56:54 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On 6/7/2017 1:31 PM, Bod wrote:
On 07/06/2017 19:10, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:48:13 +0100, Bod wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar
her spouse.

If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to that
life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the animal
kingdom?

It's none of anyone elses business what woman chooses.

If you murder a child, it is someone elses business.

Only if it's somebody else's child.

--
Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/08/2017 01:05 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
[...]

You could safely start exterminating welfare democrats since they
consume resources and provide no value in return.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A foetus isn't human, it hasn't got that part yet.

That's pretty stupid. Humans create other humans regardless of age.

No, they start out as a few cells. They BECOME humans as they develop

Humans conceive other humans regardless of the age of the human
conceived.

Anyone who thinks four cells is a sentient being is an idiot.

We begin life as one cell.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
I say that it's a woman's choice....her body, her

It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Don't be such an arse. It's HER child and HER choice
to have it or not.

You're right... when she made the choice to have unprotected sex and
conceives in the process, it's her CHILD. A human. Parents aren't
allowed to kill their children. It's murder.

Hmm! How dare you call a woman who chooses to abort, a murderer.

When you take an innocent human life it's called murder.

Who do you think you are?

Who do you think YOU are?

Women have free will in England.

Free will doesn't change the conclusion that killing a child is murder.

The child belongs to the parent until they are 16. And why are you
calling it a child when it isn't even a baby yet?

I call it a child because it is a child.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/08/2017 11:03 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
War, yes. Animals build, although their creations are less
complex than ours, since their brains are less complex.

Or their brains are more complex and they realize they don't need a
McMansion and grinding mortgage payments when a simple nest would do. A
beaver might not build Hoover Dam but the dam he builds does the job.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/8/17 11:16 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

Do other species practice medicine, build rockets to travel in
outer space, or participate and create wars? No.

Well they almost did in "The Plaanet of the Apes". :-)

This whole part of thread keeps reminding me of Douglas Adam's famous quote:

€œFor instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was
more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much€”the
wheel, New York, wars and so on€”whilst all the dolphins had ever done
was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the
dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than
man€”for precisely the same reasons.€
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 9:54:36 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 6/8/2017 3:39 AM, Pete wrote:
[...]

The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks are so arrogant that they believe they can control the climate of the Earth. If mankind vanished off the face of the Earth tomorrow, the Earth would hardly notice and go right on spinning and orbiting the Sun. The eons long climate cycles would go right on cycling and the Sun would go right on shining for at least another 4 billion years. The Cloud huggers can't do a damn thing about the climate of Planet Earth. †(à²*_à²*)†’

The only thing Mankind could do to temporarily alter the climate of the Earth would be to get into a nuclear war and set off all of the nuclear weapons that are possessed by those countries armed with nuclear weapons. The humans left over would wind up being mutants along with all the other surviving life forms. I wonder how long the elite hidden away in their underground bunkers would last? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

The Earth has climate cycles that are longer than the life of empires and civilizations so the Cloud huggers need to get over themselves and concentrate on real problems like the egregious pollution from third world countries.. The Earth huggers should put their efforts into cleaning up the island of garbage floating in the middle of The Pacific Ocean. The Climate huggers could pool their resources and purchase cargo ships converted to pick up the garbage floating in the oceans. I've yet to see armies of Earth huggers scouring the sides of all streets and highways to pick up the garbage that jerk motorists toss out the windows of their vehicles. I want to see the Earth, Climate and Cloud huggers put THEIR money where their mouth is. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Earth Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 12:06:01 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
[...]

Elimination of a large percentage of the Human Race is one of the plans of The New World Order. Get rid of the Useless Eaters and there will be enough people left to serve the elites and Illuminati. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Elite Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/8/2017 3:39 AM, Pete wrote:
[...]

So polluting the oceans is ok? Since you can't taste the mercury in
your fish dinner, it must be harmless? Mercury is not really a neurotoxin?

And air pollution is good for your lungs? If we frack-up our aquifers
for the sake of cheap natural gas, that's ok too?

And GMO foods and their designer pesticides are not really causing
autoimmune disease in millions of people?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/8/2017 3:39 AM, Pete wrote:
[...]

ZOOM! Right over your head! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Flying Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/8/2017 3:39 AM, Pete wrote:
[...]

PREACH IT, brother Earth Monster!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/8/2017 3:39 AM, Pete wrote:
[...]

OK I'll say it.

You actually admit to having a "limpdick'?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
I say that it's a woman's choice....her body, her

It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Don't be such an arse. It's HER child and HER choice
to have it or not.

You're right... when she made the choice to have unprotected sex and
conceives in the process, it's her CHILD. A human. Parents aren't
allowed to kill their children. It's murder.

Hmm! How dare you call a woman who chooses to abort, a murderer.

When you take an innocent human life it's called murder.

Who do you think you are?

Who do you think YOU are?

Women have free will in England.

Free will doesn't change the conclusion that killing a child is murder.

The child belongs to the parent until they are 16. And why are you
calling it a child when it isn't even a baby yet?

I call it a child because it is a child.

Only in your warped mind. Most people say foetus until it's born then baby for a couple of years, then toddler for a couple more, then child.

--
A sheet of sandpaper makes a cheap and effective substitute for costly maps when visiting the Sahara desert.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A foetus isn't human, it hasn't got that part yet.

That's pretty stupid. Humans create other humans regardless of age.

No, they start out as a few cells. They BECOME humans as they develop

Humans conceive other humans regardless of the age of the human
conceived.

Anyone who thinks four cells is a sentient being is an idiot.

We begin life as one cell.

I never said we didn't. And thanks for proving my point even further. So you seriously think it's somehow wrong to kill ONE cell?!

--
Confucius say: "If you park, don't drink, accidents cause people."

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A foetus isn't human, it hasn't got that part yet.

That's pretty stupid. Humans create other humans regardless of age.

No, they start out as a few cells. They BECOME humans as they develop

Humans conceive other humans regardless of the age of the human
conceived.

Anyone who thinks four cells is a sentient being is an idiot.

We begin life as one cell.

I never said we didn't. And thanks for proving my point even further.
So you seriously think it's somehow wrong to kill ONE cell?!

By the time a woman shows any signs of conception, the child is more
than one cell.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A foetus isn't human, it hasn't got that part yet.

That's pretty stupid. Humans create other humans regardless of age.

No, they start out as a few cells. They BECOME humans as they develop

Humans conceive other humans regardless of the age of the human
conceived.

Anyone who thinks four cells is a sentient being is an idiot.

We begin life as one cell.

I never said we didn't. And thanks for proving my point even further.
So you seriously think it's somehow wrong to kill ONE cell?!

By the time a woman shows any signs of conception, the child is more
than one cell.

How many cells do you think you have? Compare this to the legal age of abortion.

--
Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A foetus isn't human, it hasn't got that part yet.

That's pretty stupid. Humans create other humans regardless of age.

No, they start out as a few cells. They BECOME humans as they develop

Humans conceive other humans regardless of the age of the human
conceived.

Anyone who thinks four cells is a sentient being is an idiot.

We begin life as one cell.

I never said we didn't. And thanks for proving my point even further.
So you seriously think it's somehow wrong to kill ONE cell?!

By the time a woman shows any signs of conception, the child is more
than one cell.

Where do you stand on the morning-after pill?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A foetus isn't human, it hasn't got that part yet.

That's pretty stupid. Humans create other humans regardless of age.

No, they start out as a few cells. They BECOME humans as they develop

Humans conceive other humans regardless of the age of the human
conceived.

Anyone who thinks four cells is a sentient being is an idiot.

We begin life as one cell.

I never said we didn't. And thanks for proving my point even further..
So you seriously think it's somehow wrong to kill ONE cell?!

By the time a woman shows any signs of conception, the child is more
than one cell.

Where do you stand on the morning-after pill?

Cindy Hamilton

On her heel. I think the Morning After Pill is a great idea and could stop a lot of the abuse of women that goes on. Many pregnancies end themselves naturally without help. My mother stayed pregnant for 20 years and lost a few. 9 of us survived. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Aborted Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles

wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar
her spouse.

If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value
to that life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest
of the animal kingdom?

We aren't.

You really don't see the human race as being any different from
the rest of the animals?

We're far more efficient killers. We can make tools to make the job
easier. We take far more than what we need, and, were far more
wasteful, too. In some respects, the other animals in the kingdom are
more efficient at preservation than us. But, we're much better at
destruction in large quantities. Oh, and, some of us believe in some
higher power that 'guides' us, but, at the end of the day, we'll
forgo those beliefs if the need calls for it.

I'll give you an easy example. You have a loaded pistol nearby,
perhaps on you. You have a small child in your home with you.
Somebody breaks into your home with a knife and heads to that kiddo.

Are you going to waste much time before you decide the pistol is
necessary? You aren't going to let them harm the kid right? So,
you're willing to use lethal force to stop them, if needbe, right?

"Thou shall not kill" - except when you feel it's necessary.

--
Insert witty tagline here

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 15:56:09 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On 6/8/2017 2:04 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

Like wat? Animals evolved and humans were created by god?

--
New here? Pull up a chair and we'll plug you in.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 15:53:29 +0100, Muggles wrote:

[...]

Opposable thumb.

--
It's been announced that the police are going to be allowed to use water cannons on rioters.
They're putting some Persil washing powder in to stop the coloureds from running.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 02:41:00 +0100, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:

On 6/8/17 11:16 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

Do other species practice medicine, build rockets to travel in
outer space, or participate and create wars? No.

Well they almost did in "The Plaanet of the Apes". :-)

This whole part of thread keeps reminding me of Douglas Adam's famous quote:

€œFor instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was
more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much€”the
wheel, New York, wars and so on€”whilst all the dolphins had ever done
was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the
dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than
man€”for precisely the same reasons.€

I loved his stuff.

--
It's been announced that the police are going to be allowed to use water cannons on rioters.
They're putting some Persil washing powder in to stop the coloureds from running.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 05:18:48 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

If we had left Hitler to get on with it, we wouldn't be overpopulated by now.

--
A can of diet coke floats in water, but a can of regular coke sinks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Trouble is the assailant probably has a pistol too. Now you got three dead people.

--
Ireland's worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 2826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night.