Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_20_] Muggles[_20_] is offline

Default Religious terrorists bomb concert in Manchester England

On 6/8/2017 2:04 AM, Bod wrote:

If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to
that life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the
animal kingdom?

We aren't.

You really don't see the human race as being any different from the rest
of the animals?

We are just a different species of mammal. Didn't you ever go to school!

mammal

noun
a warm-blooded vertebrate animal of a class that is distinguished by
the possession of hair or fur, females that secrete milk for the
nourishment of the young, and (typically) the birth of live young.

Humans are mammals - Australian Museum
https://australianmuseum.net.au/humans-are-mammals
12 Oct 2015 - Humans are members of a large group of animals known as
mammals ... All mammals (including humans) have the same distinctive
features.

This link is for kiddies, perhaps it'll be easier for you to understand:

Mammals Profile - National Geographic Kids
kids.nationalgeographic.com/animals/hubs/mammals/
Mammals include humans and all other animals that are warm-blooded
vertebrates (vertebrates have backbones) with hair. They feed their
young with milk and ...

So, it's clear you've studied BASIC science.

I was under the impression we were discussion grown up things.

--
Maggie