DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Religious terrorists bomb concert in Manchester England (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/591361-re-religious-terrorists-bomb-concert-manchester-england.html)

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] June 4th 17 10:36 PM

Religious terrorists bomb concert in Manchester England

On Fri, 26 May 2017 20:34:31 +0100, T wrote:

On 05/24/2017 12:21 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
Atheists are far more dangerous. Just look at the
body counts of the last century!

I've never killed anybody.

Cindy Hamilton

Hi Cindy,

I would hope not.

Look up the blood in the street with Robes Pierre,
then move to the Soviets, then the Nazis, then
the Chi Coms, then Pol Pot ...

Atheists are the most dangerous folks on the
face of this earth. They murder by the hundreds
of millions.

This is BECAUSE they do not answer to a higher
authority. They decide for themselves what is
right and what is wrong. This is why they are so
dangerous.

Deciding for yourself is a lot better than doing as your ****ed up religion tells you to. "My imaginary being said it was ok to kill...."

If you as an Atheist are not acting this way, it
is because you are picking up the morality from
believers around you, starting wit the 10
commandments.

And don't forget to throw in all they children
they murder (abortion) in this country alone.
These children try to scream with their unformed
mouths and try to move from the pain. What
inhuman pigs!

Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

T[_6_] June 6th 17 04:02 AM

Religious terrorists bomb concert in Manchester England

Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

In or out of the birth canal, they are human. They
try to move from the pain and they try to scream with
their informed mouths. It is the worst kind of murder.

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] June 6th 17 12:34 PM

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 04:02:59 +0100, T wrote:

Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

In or out of the birth canal, they are human. They
try to move from the pain and they try to scream with
their informed mouths. It is the worst kind of murder.

Spiders do the same, but people aren't bothered by standing on them. An unborn human foetus is less sentient than a cow, and 95% of us eat those.

--
A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.

T[_6_] June 6th 17 12:42 PM

Religious terrorists bomb concert in Manchester England

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 04:02:59 +0100, T wrote:

Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

In or out of the birth canal, they are human. They
try to move from the pain and they try to scream with
their informed mouths. It is the worst kind of murder.

Spiders do the same, but people aren't bothered by standing on them. An
unborn human foetus is less sentient than a cow, and 95% of us eat those.

Humans look and change shape through our
our life cycle. They are still human.

Be very careful next time you think about taking
the life of a helpless human being. Karma is a bitch.
What goes around comes around.

T[_6_] June 6th 17 12:47 PM

Religious terrorists bomb concert in Manchester England

Spiders do the same, but people aren't bothered by standing on them. An
unborn human foetus is less sentient than a cow, and 95% of us eat those.

Seriously? So by your logic it would be okay to
kill dumb people, the mentally handicapped, and folks
with dementia? They are not "sentient" enough?
(This is how the Nazis started out, by the way.)

It is not how smart they are or how big they are, it is
whether they are human or not.

And since your religoun is science, what does science
say? Human or not?

Karma is a bitch dude! Be careful.

Bod[_3_] June 6th 17 01:02 PM

On 06/06/2017 12:42, T wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 04:02:59 +0100, T wrote:

Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

In or out of the birth canal, they are human. They
try to move from the pain and they try to scream with
their informed mouths. It is the worst kind of murder.

Spiders do the same, but people aren't bothered by standing on them.
An unborn human foetus is less sentient than a cow, and 95% of us eat
those.

Humans look and change shape through our
our life cycle. They are still human.

Be very careful next time you think about taking
the life of a helpless human being. Karma is a bitch.
What goes around comes around.

Is that why you have Diabetes and I haven't? Is that your Karma?

T[_6_] June 7th 17 01:40 AM

On 06/06/2017 05:02 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/06/2017 12:42, T wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 04:02:59 +0100, T wrote:

Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

In or out of the birth canal, they are human. They
try to move from the pain and they try to scream with
their informed mouths. It is the worst kind of murder.

Spiders do the same, but people aren't bothered by standing on them.
An unborn human foetus is less sentient than a cow, and 95% of us eat
those.

Humans look and change shape through our
our life cycle. They are still human.

Be very careful next time you think about taking
the life of a helpless human being. Karma is a bitch.
What goes around comes around.

Is that why you have Diabetes and I haven't? Is that your Karma?

The T2 turned out to be a blessing. I must have
been nice to someone. What goes around, comes around.

Uncle Monster[_2_] June 7th 17 07:38 AM

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 10:03:04 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

In or out of the birth canal, they are human. They
try to move from the pain and they try to scream with
their informed mouths. It is the worst kind of murder.

As as advanced as birth control technology is, there should be no need for many abortions unless there is a dire medical need where a pregnancy is a threat to the life of a woman or perhaps in the case of rape. I don't like people who harm children of any age. Abortions should be one of the rarest medical procedures in my humble opinion. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Born Monster

Bod[_3_] June 7th 17 07:53 AM

On 07/06/2017 07:38, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 10:03:04 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

In or out of the birth canal, they are human. They
try to move from the pain and they try to scream with
their informed mouths. It is the worst kind of murder.

As as advanced as birth control technology is, there should be no need for many abortions unless there is a dire medical need where a pregnancy is a threat to the life of a woman or perhaps in the case of rape. I don't like people who harm children of any age. Abortions should be one of the rarest medical procedures in my humble opinion. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Born Monster

I say that it's a woman's choice....her body, her choice.

Bill[_74_] June 7th 17 09:16 AM

On 06/07/2017 02:38 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 10:03:04 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

In or out of the birth canal, they are human. They
try to move from the pain and they try to scream with
their informed mouths. It is the worst kind of murder.

As as advanced as birth control technology is, there should be no need for many abortions unless there is a dire medical need where a pregnancy is a threat to the life of a woman or perhaps in the case of rape. I don't like people who harm children of any age. Abortions should be one of the rarest medical procedures in my humble opinion. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Born Monster

I'd rather be aborted than born into a muslim nutjob family.

Muggles[_16_] June 7th 17 12:42 PM

On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 07:53:26 +0100, Bod wrote:
I say that it's a woman's choice....her body, her
choice.

It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting another life.

--
Maggie

Bod[_3_] June 7th 17 12:48 PM

On 07/06/2017 12:42, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 07:53:26 +0100, Bod wrote:
I say that it's a woman's choice....her body, her
choice.

It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting another life.

Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever you think and
has nothing to do with anyone else, bar her spouse.

Ed Pawlowski June 7th 17 01:53 PM

On 6/7/2017 2:38 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

As as advanced as birth control technology is, there should be no need for many abortions unless there is a dire medical need where a pregnancy is a threat to the life of a woman or perhaps in the case of rape. I don't like people who harm children of any age. Abortions should be one of the rarest medical procedures in my humble opinion. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Born Monster

first, you have to fix stupidity of hornyness.. It overcomes common
sense, especially if alcohol is involved.

rbowman June 7th 17 03:06 PM

On 06/07/2017 12:38 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 10:03:04 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

In or out of the birth canal, they are human. They
try to move from the pain and they try to scream with
their informed mouths. It is the worst kind of murder.

As as advanced as birth control technology is, there should be no need for many abortions unless there is a dire medical need where a pregnancy is a threat to the life of a woman or perhaps in the case of rape. I don't like people who harm children of any age. Abortions should be one of the rarest medical procedures in my humble opinion. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

You must have missed the kid who was born with a IUD in his hand. The
mother looked happy but somehow I don't think a kid was what she had in
mind.

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] June 7th 17 04:03 PM

On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 15:17:22 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 07/06/2017 13:53, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/7/2017 2:38 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

As as advanced as birth control technology is, there should be no need
for many abortions unless there is a dire medical need where a
pregnancy is a threat to the life of a woman or perhaps in the case of
rape. I don't like people who harm children of any age. Abortions
should be one of the rarest medical procedures in my humble opinion.
”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Born Monster

first, you have to fix stupidity of hornyness.. It overcomes common
sense, especially if alcohol is involved.

Spoilsport! ;-)

Indeed, sex is a perfectly natural thing. And before the child is born, it's just a foetus, it's not sentient, it has as much brain as an ant, it can be removed if it's not wanted. It won't know or care.

--
Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a racing car not called a racist?

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] June 7th 17 05:50 PM

On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 12:42:32 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 07:53:26 +0100, Bod wrote:
I say that it's a woman's choice....her body, her
choice.

It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting another life.

Don't be such an arse. It's HER child and HER choice to have it or not.

--
"Naff" is actually an old gay slang for useless, from its original meaning of 'heterosexual' i.e. Not Available For ****ing.

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] June 7th 17 05:51 PM

On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 15:06:31 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 06/07/2017 12:38 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 10:03:04 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

In or out of the birth canal, they are human. They
try to move from the pain and they try to scream with
their informed mouths. It is the worst kind of murder.

As as advanced as birth control technology is, there should be no need for many abortions unless there is a dire medical need where a pregnancy is a threat to the life of a woman or perhaps in the case of rape. I don't like people who harm children of any age. Abortions should be one of the rarest medical procedures in my humble opinion. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

You must have missed the kid who was born with a IUD in his hand. The
mother looked happy but somehow I don't think a kid was what she had in
mind.

What?

--
What's the difference between a church and a cinema?
In a church they say "Pray in the name of Jesus!"

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] June 7th 17 05:51 PM

On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 13:53:26 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/7/2017 2:38 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

As as advanced as birth control technology is, there should be no need for many abortions unless there is a dire medical need where a pregnancy is a threat to the life of a woman or perhaps in the case of rape. I don't like people who harm children of any age. Abortions should be one of the rarest medical procedures in my humble opinion. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Born Monster

first, you have to fix stupidity of hornyness.. It overcomes common
sense, especially if alcohol is involved.

What do you believe is stupid about it? We should be embracing animal desires.

--
I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart.

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] June 7th 17 05:52 PM

On 06/06/2017 12:42, T wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 04:02:59 +0100, T wrote:

Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

In or out of the birth canal, they are human. They
try to move from the pain and they try to scream with
their informed mouths. It is the worst kind of murder.

Spiders do the same, but people aren't bothered by standing on them.
An unborn human foetus is less sentient than a cow, and 95% of us eat
those.

Humans look and change shape through our
our life cycle. They are still human.

Be very careful next time you think about taking
the life of a helpless human being. Karma is a bitch.
What goes around comes around.

Is that why you have Diabetes and I haven't? Is that your Karma?

The T2 turned out to be a blessing. I must have
been nice to someone. What goes around, comes around.

What is T2 in English?

--
Rescuers in Pakistan today reported rescuing a man from the rubble.
They became aware when they heard a faint voice saying "we're still open".

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] June 7th 17 05:53 PM

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 12:42:24 +0100, T wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 04:02:59 +0100, T wrote:

Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

In or out of the birth canal, they are human. They
try to move from the pain and they try to scream with
their informed mouths. It is the worst kind of murder.

Spiders do the same, but people aren't bothered by standing on them. An
unborn human foetus is less sentient than a cow, and 95% of us eat those.

Humans look and change shape through our
our life cycle. They are still human.

Be very careful next time you think about taking
the life of a helpless human being. Karma is a bitch.
What goes around comes around.

No it doesn't. Do you really think someone's keeping a log of good and bad things each of us does? Are you a religious nut like the Muslims that blow everything up? Do you worship Allah?

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] June 7th 17 05:58 PM

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 12:47:23 +0100, T wrote:

Spiders do the same, but people aren't bothered by standing on them. An
unborn human foetus is less sentient than a cow, and 95% of us eat those.

Seriously? So by your logic it would be okay to
kill dumb people, the mentally handicapped, and folks
with dementia? They are not "sentient" enough?
(This is how the Nazis started out, by the way.)

Yes, it would make the next generation better, and stop the dimwits from sapping our taxes for mental health problems.

It is not how smart they are or how big they are, it is
whether they are human or not.

A foetus isn't human, it hasn't got that part yet.

Karma doesn't exist. I don't believe in supernatural ****e. Grow up.

--
What Gets Longer When Pulled,
Fits Between your Boobs,

Muggles[_16_] June 7th 17 07:10 PM

On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:48:13 +0100, Bod wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar
her spouse.

If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to
that life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the
animal kingdom?

--
Maggie

Muggles[_16_] June 7th 17 07:14 PM

Religious terrorists bomb concert in Manchester England

On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 17:50:53 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:
I say that it's a woman's choice....her body, her

It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Don't be such an arse. It's HER child and HER choice
to have it or not.

You're right... when she made the choice to have unprotected sex and
conceives in the process, it's her CHILD. A human. Parents aren't
allowed to kill their children. It's murder.

--
Maggie

Muggles[_16_] June 7th 17 07:18 PM

Religious terrorists bomb concert in Manchester England

On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 17:58:17 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

A foetus isn't human, it hasn't got that part yet.

That's pretty stupid. Humans create other humans regardless of age.

--
Maggie

Bod[_3_] June 7th 17 07:31 PM

On 07/06/2017 19:10, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:48:13 +0100, Bod wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar
her spouse.

If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to that
life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the animal
kingdom?

It's none of anyone elses business what woman chooses.

Bod[_3_] June 7th 17 07:38 PM

wrote:
I say that it's a woman's choice....her body, her

It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Don't be such an arse. It's HER child and HER choice
to have it or not.

You're right... when she made the choice to have unprotected sex and
conceives in the process, it's her CHILD. A human. Parents aren't
allowed to kill their children. It's murder.

Hmm! How dare you call a woman who chooses to abort, a murderer.
Who do you think you are?
Women have free will in England.

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] June 7th 17 08:04 PM

On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 2:11:03 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:48:13 +0100, Bod wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar
her spouse.

If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to
that life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the
animal kingdom?

We aren't.

Cindy Hamilton

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] June 7th 17 08:08 PM

wrote:
I say that it's a woman's choice....her body, her

It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Don't be such an arse. It's HER child and HER choice
to have it or not.

You're right... when she made the choice to have unprotected sex and
conceives in the process, it's her CHILD. A human. Parents aren't
allowed to kill their children. It's murder.

Hmm! How dare you call a woman who chooses to abort, a murderer.
Who do you think you are?
Women have free will in England.

Muggles must be in the bible belt, it's probably still sacrilege to have a wank as it wastes precious god given sperm.

--
Tip: Don't substitute salt for sugar in recipes.
It tastes like ****.

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] June 7th 17 08:08 PM

On 06/06/2017 12:42, T wrote:
[...]

How can that be a blessing?!

--
Eskimoes only have 4 words for snow, but 32 words for demonstrative pronouns (we only have this/that/these/those).

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] June 7th 17 08:10 PM

wrote:

A foetus isn't human, it hasn't got that part yet.

That's pretty stupid. Humans create other humans regardless of age.

No, they start out as a few cells. They BECOME humans as they develop. It's widely accepted when that is, and it's most of the way through pregnancy.

--
Two crows together is an attempted murder.

Muggles[_20_] June 8th 17 01:56 AM

On 6/7/2017 1:31 PM, Bod wrote:
On 07/06/2017 19:10, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:48:13 +0100, Bod wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar
her spouse.

If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to that
life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the animal
kingdom?

It's none of anyone elses business what woman chooses.

If you murder a child, it is someone elses business.

--
Maggie

Muggles[_20_] June 8th 17 01:58 AM

wrote:
I say that it's a woman's choice....her body, her

It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Don't be such an arse. It's HER child and HER choice
to have it or not.

You're right... when she made the choice to have unprotected sex and
conceives in the process, it's her CHILD. A human. Parents aren't
allowed to kill their children. It's murder.

Hmm! How dare you call a woman who chooses to abort, a murderer.

When you take an innocent human life it's called murder.

Who do you think you are?

Who do you think YOU are?

Women have free will in England.

Free will doesn't change the conclusion that killing a child is murder.
--
Maggie

Muggles[_20_] June 8th 17 01:59 AM

On 6/7/2017 2:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 2:11:03 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:48:13 +0100, Bod wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar
her spouse.

If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to
that life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the
animal kingdom?

We aren't.

You really don't see the human race as being any different from the rest
of the animals?

--
Maggie

Muggles[_20_] June 8th 17 02:00 AM

wrote:

A foetus isn't human, it hasn't got that part yet.

That's pretty stupid. Humans create other humans regardless of age.

No, they start out as a few cells. They BECOME humans as they develop

Humans conceive other humans regardless of the age of the human conceived.

rbowman June 8th 17 04:31 AM

[...]

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7717936.html

The baby wasn't actually born with the IUD in hand. The doctor retrieved
it during the C-section.

Bod[_3_] June 8th 17 07:43 AM

On 08/06/2017 01:59, Muggles wrote:
On 6/7/2017 2:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 2:11:03 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:48:13 +0100, Bod wrote:
It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Indeed, but it's still her body and her choice whatever
you think and has nothing to do with anyone else, bar
her spouse.

If you create a new life, humanity demands that there is value to
that life. Otherwise, how are we any different from the rest of the
animal kingdom?

We aren't.

You really don't see the human race as being any different from the rest
of the animals?

We are just a different species of mammal. Didn't you ever go to school!

mammal

noun
a warm-blooded vertebrate animal of a class that is distinguished by the
possession of hair or fur, females that secrete milk for the nourishment
of the young, and (typically) the birth of live young.

Humans are mammals - Australian Museum
https://australianmuseum.net.au/humans-are-mammals
12 Oct 2015 - Humans are members of a large group of animals known as
mammals ... All mammals (including humans) have the same distinctive
features.