Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Religious terrorists bomb concert in Manchester England

On 05/22/2017 10:48 PM, Bod wrote:
At least 19 dead and 59 injured.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-bri...-idUKKBN18I2OV

Bod,

Not to be insensitive to the horror that happened
to your beloved country, but I could not help but notice
in your Subject line, you refereed to "Religious
terrorists", not as "Muslim terrorists".

No other religion in the world does this except the
Muslims. Painting the rest of them with the behavior
of the Muslims is really offensive. Did you mean to
do this? Or were you just upset by what had
happened and weren't thinks to straight, which
is understandable?

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-05-28, T wrote:

No other religion in the world does this except the
Muslims.

Yeah, Kaczynski and McVeigh and the moron in the Texas Tower were all
Muslims.

Yer an idiot.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-05-28, T wrote:

No other religion in the world does this except the
Muslims.

Yeah, Kaczynski and McVeigh and the moron in the Texas Tower were all
Muslims.

Yer an idiot.

nb

They were political, not religious.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-05-28, T wrote:

No other religion in the world does this except the
Muslims.

Yeah, Kaczynski and McVeigh and the moron in the Texas Tower were all
Muslims.

Yer an idiot.

+1, but understated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-05-28, T wrote:

No other religion in the world does this except the
Muslims.

Yeah, Kaczynski and McVeigh and the moron in the Texas Tower were all
Muslims.

Yer an idiot.

+1, but understated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgxdLgpQpEM

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-05-28, T wrote:

No other religion in the world does this except the
Muslims.

Yeah, Kaczynski and McVeigh and the moron in the Texas Tower were all
Muslims.

Yer an idiot.

nb

They were political, not religious.

Don't confuse them with the facts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/05/2017 01:12, T wrote:
On 05/22/2017 10:48 PM, Bod wrote:
At least 19 dead and 59 injured.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-bri...-idUKKBN18I2OV

Bod,

Not to be insensitive to the horror that happened
to your beloved country, but I could not help but notice
in your Subject line, you refereed to "Religious
terrorists", not as "Muslim terrorists".

No other religion in the world does this except the
Muslims. Painting the rest of them with the behavior
of the Muslims is really offensive. Did you mean to
do this? Or were you just upset by what had
happened and weren't thinks to straight, which
is understandable?

-T

Religiously based civil unrest and warfare - Religious Tolerance.org
www.religioustolerance.org ۼ Spirituality ۼ Peace
"Once started, religious strife has a tendency to go on and on, to
become permanent feuds. Today we see such intractable inter-religious
wars in Northern ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/05/2017 04:19, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 01:12, T wrote:
[...]

Religion and Conflict - Luc Reychler - George Mason University
www.gmu.edu/academic/ijps/vol2_1/Reyschler.htm
Since the awakening of religion, wars have been fought in the name of
different gods and goddesses. Still today most violent conflicts contain
religious elements ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-05-28, T wrote:

No other religion in the world does this except the
Muslims.

Yeah, Kaczynski and McVeigh and the moron in the Texas Tower were all
Muslims.

Yer an idiot.

nb

They were political, not religious.

Don't confuse them with the facts.

Modern day regressives have become very anti religious.
Started with love of murdering innocent children (abortion)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/27/2017 08:44 PM, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 04:19, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 01:12, T wrote:
[...]

ya, Muslim vs non-muslims. Been happening for centuries.
The other religions, no.

And Northers ... was political, not religious.

You also didn't answer my question. Did you intent to be insensitive
or was it a booboo.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/05/2017 04:19, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 01:12, T wrote:
[...]

Erm, the Christians started the wars:

BBC Bitesize - KS3 History - The Crusades - Revision 1
www.bbc.co.uk ۼ Bitesize ۼ KS3 ۼ History ۼ The Middle Ages (12th to 15th
century)
Learn and revise about the Crusades when Christian countries attempted
to conquer the Holy Land for over 200 years with BBC Bitesize KS3 History.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/05/2017 04:19, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 01:12, T wrote:
[...]

+

Stop changing the subject and answer the question.. Did
you purposefully mean to insult all non-Muslim religions
or was it an accident.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/05/2017 04:19, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 01:12, T wrote:
[...]

All religion is tosh, IMO.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/05/2017 04:19, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 01:12, T wrote:
[...]

So what. Answer the question. I am giving you a chance
to explain yourself. Why are you refusing?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/05/2017 04:19, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 01:12, T wrote:
[...]

Eh! I've just insulted ALL religions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 May 2017 09:01:02 +0100, Bod wrote:

All religion is tosh, IMO.

If the definition of "tosh" encompasses "fallacious", I whole
heartedly agree.

There is zero empirical evidence of the existence of any deity.

If those who assert the existence of invisible friends cannot produce
those friends, they should be medically treated for their delusions
and or marginalized within the community of sane, rational people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/28/2017 3:01 AM, Bod wrote:

All religion is tosh, IMO.

What do you mean by "tosh"?

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/05/2017 17:15, Muggles wrote:
On 5/28/2017 3:01 AM, Bod wrote:

All religion is tosh, IMO.

What do you mean by "tosh"?

Fictional rubbish.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/28/2017 11:35 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 17:15, Muggles wrote:
On 5/28/2017 3:01 AM, Bod wrote:

All religion is tosh, IMO.

What do you mean by "tosh"?

Fictional rubbish.

You never answered my question, "Do you love your wife?"

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/28/2017 3:01 AM, Bod wrote:

All religion is tosh, IMO.

What do you mean by "tosh"?

Fictional rubbish.

You never answered my question, "Do you love your wife?"

Of course.

What is your proof?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/28/2017 3:01 AM, Bod wrote:

All religion is tosh, IMO.

What do you mean by "tosh"?

Fictional rubbish.

You never answered my question, "Do you love your wife?"

Of course.

What is your proof?

What a highly stupid question. My wife will tell you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/28/2017 3:01 AM, Bod wrote:

All religion is tosh, IMO.

What do you mean by "tosh"?

Fictional rubbish.

You never answered my question, "Do you love your wife?"

Of course.

What is your proof?

I fail to see the relevance between him loving his wife and that of a
religious nature.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/28/2017 3:01 AM, Bod wrote:

All religion is tosh, IMO.

What do you mean by "tosh"?

Fictional rubbish.

You never answered my question, "Do you love your wife?"

Of course.

What is your proof?

What a highly stupid question.

On the contrary.

You said:
"I'm curious because you state that something exists, but cannot give me
proof that it does. If I said that I see fairies every day in my
garden, but no one else can see them, I would probably end up in an
asylum and quite rightly so."

So, you stated something exists - you love your wife. Prove it.

My wife will tell you.

Your wife is not proof that you love her.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

He said:
"I'm curious *because you state that something exists*, but cannot give
me proof that it does. If I said that I see fairies every day in my
garden, but no one else can see them, I would probably end up in an
asylum and quite rightly so."

He demands proof a God exists, yet, says if something exists someone
should be able to provide proof.

He is now saying he loves his wife, and by saying that he is also saying
that "love" exists.

Let him provide proof he loves his wife. Can he? Can he even prove
"love" exists?

He should be able to prove it based on his own statement above,
otherwise, should he end up in that asylum he mentioned because he can't
prove something he said exists?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

You said:
"I'm curious because you state that something exists, but cannot give me
proof that it does. If I said that I see fairies every day in my
garden, but no one else can see them, I would probably end up in an
asylum and quite rightly so."

So, you stated something exists - you love your wife. Prove it.

My wife will tell you.

Your wife is not proof that you love her.

What drugs are you on?
Posted to alt.home.repair

You said:
"I'm curious because you state that something exists, but cannot give me
proof that it does. If I said that I see fairies every day in my
garden, but no one else can see them, I would probably end up in an
asylum and quite rightly so."

So, you stated something exists - you love your wife. Prove it.

My wife will tell you.

Your wife is not proof that you love her.

What drugs are you on?

Why can't you prove you love someone?

You're convinced you love someone, right? Well, does love exist or not?
Prove it.

How is that any different from you challenging me to prove God exists?

YOU said: "I'm curious because *you state that something exists, but
cannot give me proof that it does.*"

So, PROVE you love someone. PROVE love exists.

If you can't, shut up about challenging anyone to prove a God exists.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

You said:
"I'm curious because you state that something exists, but cannot give me
proof that it does. If I said that I see fairies every day in my
garden, but no one else can see them, I would probably end up in an
asylum and quite rightly so."

So, you stated something exists - you love your wife. Prove it.

My wife will tell you.

Your wife is not proof that you love her.

What drugs are you on?

Why can't you prove you love someone?

You're convinced you love someone, right? Well, does love exist or not?
Prove it.

How is that any different from you challenging me to prove God exists?

YOU said: "I'm curious because *you state that something exists, but
cannot give me proof that it does.*"

So, PROVE you love someone. PROVE love exists.

If you can't, shut up about challenging anyone to prove a God exists.

So you say that love is as unprovable as is god.
Glad you've finally admitted it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 May 2017 05:22:42 +0100, Bod wrote:
YOU said: "I'm curious because *you state that
something exists, but cannot give me proof that it
does.*"

So, PROVE you love someone. PROVE love exists.

If you can't, shut up about challenging anyone to
prove a God exists.

So you say that love is as unprovable as is god.

LOL

So, you don't even stand by your own words?

YOU said: "I'm curious because *you state that something exists, but
cannot give me proof that it
does.*"

Are you now saying "proof" something exists isn't necessary?

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29/05/2017 05:35, Muggles wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 05:22:42 +0100, Bod wrote:
YOU said: "I'm curious because *you state that
something exists, but cannot give me proof that it
does.*"

So, PROVE you love someone. PROVE love exists.

If you can't, shut up about challenging anyone to
prove a God exists.

So you say that love is as unprovable as is god.

LOL

So, you don't even stand by your own words?

YOU said: "I'm curious because *you state that something exists, but
cannot give me proof that it
does.*"

Are you now saying "proof" something exists isn't necessary?

No, you're the one saying that. My wife physically exists and I show her
love on a daily basis. Your imaginary god does not exist physically so
your blind love for a non proven deity is a one way communication,
unless you actually suffer with voices in your head.
Is your nasty god going to punish me by sending me to hell?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 May 2017 05:53:10 +0100, Bod wrote:
So, you don't even stand by your own words?

YOU said: "I'm curious because *you state that
something exists, but cannot give me proof that it
does.*"

Are you now saying "proof" something exists isn't
necessary?

No, you're the one saying that. My wife physically
exists and I show her love on a daily basis.

Prove what you show is love. Or are you only expressing your
interpretation of what you believe love is? What if you're wrong? How
do you know what love is? Who told you? Taught you? Is it tangible,
or open to interpretation?

If love exists, provide irrefutable evidence.

Your imaginary god does not exist physically

Neither does love. Yet, you claim love exists, but you can't prove
it.

so your blind love for a non proven deity is a one way
communication,

How do you know? Love is a non proven entity and can also be a one
way thing.

unless you actually suffer with voices in your head.

What voices told you that you loved your wife?

Is your nasty god going to punish me by sending me
to hell?

They say hell is simply eternity without the presence of pure love
that can only come from a perfect God.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29/05/2017 06:06, Muggles wrote:
[...]

But you said that love can't be proved. Make your mind up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 May 2017 06:15:29 +0100, Bod wrote:
They say hell is simply eternity without the
presence of pure love that can only come from a
perfect God.

But you said that love can't be proved. Make your
mind up.

I'm a Christian, so I believe in the pure and perfect love of God.

You're an atheist and only believe in what you can prove.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29/05/2017 06:26, Muggles wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 06:15:29 +0100, Bod wrote:
They say hell is simply eternity without the
presence of pure love that can only come from a
perfect God.

But you said that love can't be proved. Make your
mind up.

I'm a Christian, so I believe in the pure and perfect love of God.

You're an atheist and only believe in what you can prove.

So let's get this straight. You say that love cannot be proved yet you
say that you believe in the pure and perfect love of God.
In which you are actually saying, your love of god cannot be proven and
is only in your mind because "love cannot be proved".
In other words, you are guessing what love is.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 May 2017 06:38:21 +0100, Bod wrote:
I'm a Christian, so I believe in the pure and perfect
love of God.

You're an atheist and only believe in what you can
prove.

So let's get this straight. You say that love cannot be
proved

No. You opened the door to this particular argument when you said if
something exists there should be proof.

I asked you if you loved your wife and to prove it. You can only
provide your interpretation of what love is or how its expressed, but
you can't really prove "love" exists in the same way you want a
Christian to prove a God exists.

So, you obviously believe love exists, but can't prove it.

Why are you so demanding Christians prove God exists, when you can't
even prove something you believe in (love) exists?

yet you say that you believe in the pure and perfect
love of God.

Of course I do. I'm a Christian.

In which you are actually saying, your love of god
cannot be proven and
is only in your mind because "love cannot be proved".
In other words, you are guessing what love is.

No. I'm saying you have a double standard.

You can't even prove the things you believe in while out of the other
side of your mouth demanding others prove what they believe in.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Of course I do. I'm a Christian.

In which you are actually saying, your love of god
cannot be proven and is only in your mind because "love cannot be
proved".
In other words, you are guessing what love is.

No. I'm saying you have a double standard.

You can't even prove the things you believe in while out of the other
side of your mouth demanding others prove what they believe in.

Let's reverse the question. Can you prove love?... if not, then why do
you profess to love a god? If you can't prove love then it is meaningless.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2017 1:05 AM, Bod wrote:

Of course I do. I'm a Christian.

In which you are actually saying, your love of god
cannot be proven and is only in your mind because "love cannot be
proved".
In other words, you are guessing what love is.

No. I'm saying you have a double standard.

You can't even prove the things you believe in while out of the other
side of your mouth demanding others prove what they believe in.

Let's reverse the question.

No.

You've been ragging on me and T about proving God exists. Now, you've
said if something exists there has to be proof.

YOU said you loved your wife. So, prove love exists.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/05/2017 04:19, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 01:12, T wrote:
[...]

Hi Bod,

So, you decided to take advantage of a tragedy that
befell your country and use it to insult people that
do not mean you any harm and that have not caused you
any harm. Just lump them together with a government/religoun
that is told to slit your throat. Would you like it
if someone did that to you? "Bod wants to slit
your throat?" This is what you did to them.

Did you even give a crap about what happened to those
people that were harmed? Did you look down on all
those how expressed sympathy for your country?

If you would not want people to do this to you,
don't do it to them. And that includes folks you
don't like.

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 May 2017 15:44:42 -0700, T wrote:

If you would not want people to do this to you,
don't do it to them. And that includes folks you
don't like.

Todd, would you like a little cheese with your whine?