Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Religious terrorists bomb concert in Manchester England

On 05/28/2017 03:27 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 09:08, T wrote:
On 05/28/2017 01:01 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 08:38, T wrote:
On 05/27/2017 09:57 PM, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 05:52, T wrote:
On 05/27/2017 08:44 PM, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 04:19, Bod wrote:
On 28/05/2017 01:12, T wrote:
On 05/22/2017 10:48 PM, Bod wrote:
At least 19 dead and 59 injured.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-bri...-idUKKBN18I2OV

Bod,

Not to be insensitive to the horror that happened
to your beloved country, but I could not help but notice
in your Subject line, you refereed to "Religious
terrorists", not as "Muslim terrorists".

No other religion in the world does this except the
Muslims. Painting the rest of them with the behavior
of the Muslims is really offensive. Did you mean to
do this? Or were you just upset by what had
happened and weren't thinks to straight, which
is understandable?

-T

Religiously based civil unrest and warfare - Religious
Tolerance.org
www.religioustolerance.org ۼ Spirituality ۼ Peace
"Once started, religious strife has a tendency to go on and on,
to become permanent feuds. Today we see such intractable
inter-religious wars in Northern ...

Religion and Conflict - Luc Reychler - George Mason University
www.gmu.edu/academic/ijps/vol2_1/Reyschler.htm
Since the awakening of religion, wars have been fought in the
name of different gods and goddesses. Still today most violent
conflicts contain religious elements ...

ya, Muslim vs non-muslims. Been happening for centuries.
The other religions, no.

And Northers ... was political, not religious.

You also didn't answer my question. Did you intent to be insensitive
or was it a booboo.

Erm, the Christians started the wars:

BBC Bitesize - KS3 History - The Crusades - Revision 1
www.bbc.co.uk ۼ Bitesize ۼ KS3 ۼ History ۼ The Middle Ages (12th to
15th century)
Learn and revise about the Crusades when Christian countries
attempted to conquer the Holy Land for over 200 years with BBC
Bitesize KS3 History.
+

Stop changing the subject and answer the question.. Did
you purposefully mean to insult all non-Muslim religions
or was it an accident.

All religion is tosh, IMO.

So what. Answer the question. I am giving you a chance
to explain yourself. Why are you refusing?

Eh! I've just insulted ALL religions.

Hi Bod,

So, you decided to take advantage of a tragedy that
befell your country and use it to insult people that
do not mean you any harm and that have not caused you
any harm. Just lump them together with a government/religoun
that is told to slit your throat. Would you like it
if someone did that to you? "Bod wants to slit
your throat?" This is what you did to them.

Did you even give a crap about what happened to those
people that were harmed? Did you look down on all
those how expressed sympathy for your country?

If you would not want people to do this to you,
don't do it to them. And that includes folks you
don't like.

-T