Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_16_] Muggles[_16_] is offline

Default Religious terrorists bomb concert in Manchester England

On Mon, 29 May 2017 05:53:10 +0100, Bod wrote:
So, you don't even stand by your own words?

YOU said: "I'm curious because *you state that
something exists, but cannot give me proof that it
does.*"

Are you now saying "proof" something exists isn't
necessary?

No, you're the one saying that. My wife physically
exists and I show her love on a daily basis.

Prove what you show is love. Or are you only expressing your
interpretation of what you believe love is? What if you're wrong? How
do you know what love is? Who told you? Taught you? Is it tangible,
or open to interpretation?

If love exists, provide irrefutable evidence.

Your imaginary god does not exist physically

Neither does love. Yet, you claim love exists, but you can't prove
it.

so your blind love for a non proven deity is a one way
communication,

How do you know? Love is a non proven entity and can also be a one
way thing.

unless you actually suffer with voices in your head.

What voices told you that you loved your wife?

Is your nasty god going to punish me by sending me
to hell?

They say hell is simply eternity without the presence of pure love
that can only come from a perfect God.

--
Maggie