Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_20_] Muggles[_20_] is offline

Default Religious terrorists bomb concert in Manchester England

On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 01:58:50 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On 6/7/2017 1:38 PM, Bod wrote:
On 07/06/2017 19:14, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 17:50:53 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:
I say that it's a woman's choice....her body, her

It's not just her body anymore when she is hosting
another life.

Don't be such an arse. It's HER child and HER choice
to have it or not.

You're right... when she made the choice to have unprotected sex and
conceives in the process, it's her CHILD. A human. Parents aren't
allowed to kill their children. It's murder.

Hmm! How dare you call a woman who chooses to abort, a murderer.

When you take an innocent human life it's called murder.

Who do you think you are?

Who do you think YOU are?

Women have free will in England.

Free will doesn't change the conclusion that killing a child is murder.

The child belongs to the parent until they are 16. And why are you
calling it a child when it isn't even a baby yet?

I call it a child because it is a child.

--
Maggie