Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Choosing a candidate

This election is the most controversial in my lifetime. Very difficult
to decide who, if anyone, to vote for.

My thought is to take the advice of experts. People you can trust to
make good decisions. People of influence because of their knowledge and
proven track record.

So, I consulted with a group that has had a positive influence on my
life. Beyonce, Jay Z, Mylie Cyrus.

Rely on the experts!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 10:50:01 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This election is the most controversial in my lifetime. Very difficult
to decide who, if anyone, to vote for.

My thought is to take the advice of experts. People you can trust to
make good decisions. People of influence because of their knowledge and
proven track record.

So, I consulted with a group that has had a positive influence on my
life. Beyonce, Jay Z, Mylie Cyrus.

Rely on the experts!

I decided. I'm voting the GOP down ticket and leaving president blank.
It will be counted, the number of people who voted and the number who
would not vote for any of the totally defective candidates at the top
of the ticket will be known.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/6/2016 10:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 10:50:01 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This election is the most controversial in my lifetime. Very difficult
to decide who, if anyone, to vote for.

My thought is to take the advice of experts. People you can trust to
make good decisions. People of influence because of their knowledge and
proven track record.

So, I consulted with a group that has had a positive influence on my
life. Beyonce, Jay Z, Mylie Cyrus.

Rely on the experts!

I decided. I'm voting the GOP down ticket and leaving president blank.
It will be counted, the number of people who voted and the number who
would not vote for any of the totally defective candidates at the top
of the ticket will be known.

I think many of us will be doing that. Can't live with myself
supporting either of the top two.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 11:14:08 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

And that dopey pothead, Johnson is no better. I heard him on a radio
show where the host was asking him about illegal immigration. The
host used the term "illegal alien" and Johnson gave him a lecture about
how you can't use that term, it's offensive to Latinos, etc. Just another
PC dope.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Nov 2016 10:49:54 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

So, I consulted with a group that has had a positive influence on my
life. Beyonce, Jay Z, Mylie Cyrus.

Rely on the experts!

I wonder if Trump will make an ad like Hillary's with kids having
shocked faces while JZ does his normal rap "**** this and ho that" at
the Hillary fund raiser?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Nov 2016 08:23:46 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

I voted for Gary, just to show a 3d party can get some votes. Maybe if
we show that and actually allow them back into the process like they
did in the 90s, we would get better candidates with more to say.
A 3d party guy might actually ask serious questions at the debate like
Perot and Browne did. The parties decided they would never allow that
kind of scrutiny again so we are having a "Kardashian" style election.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/6/2016 10:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 10:50:01 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This election is the most controversial in my lifetime. Very difficult
to decide who, if anyone, to vote for.

My thought is to take the advice of experts. People you can trust to
make good decisions. People of influence because of their knowledge and
proven track record.

So, I consulted with a group that has had a positive influence on my
life. Beyonce, Jay Z, Mylie Cyrus.

Rely on the experts!

I decided. I'm voting the GOP down ticket and leaving president blank.
It will be counted, the number of people who voted and the number who
would not vote for any of the totally defective candidates at the top
of the ticket will be known.

Who would you rather be stuck with, Trump or Hillary? Like it or not
one of these will win. "What difference does it make?" is just plain
stupid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 11:51:47 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

Well, if you put it that way, I'd rather be stuck with Hillary, but I'm
not going to vote for her. I think with Trump, his narcissistic personality
disorder, his inability to apologize or admit he was wrong, there is the
very real possibility of needless war or even a nuclear war. Plus, Hillary
is the Democrats problem, her record will be blamed on them. Trump, his
freak show would be blamed on the GOP, on conservatives, when he's neither.

Now for the next problem. Choosing a place to watch the results. Both
Trump and Hillary are having parties in NYC. I tried Trump first, the
little **** is raffling off tickets to get in to the crummy old Hilton and
you have to donate $3 to enter. I believe that is illegal, to require a
fee to enter a raffle. Hillary is having her's at Javits Center with
fireworks on the Hudson. She doesn't have a raffle, I just applied and
got an immediate email confirmation back. Guess where I'm going?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/6/2016 12:34 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Now for the next problem. Choosing a place to watch the results. Both
Trump and Hillary are having parties in NYC. I tried Trump first, the
little **** is raffling off tickets to get in to the crummy old Hilton and
you have to donate $3 to enter. I believe that is illegal, to require a
fee to enter a raffle. Hillary is having her's at Javits Center with
fireworks on the Hudson. She doesn't have a raffle, I just applied and
got an immediate email confirmation back. Guess where I'm going?

Why? Really, for either one, why do you want to be there? I have no
desire to be near either one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/06/2016 08:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

So, I consulted with a group that has had a positive influence on my
life. Beyonce, Jay Z, Mylie Cyrus.

Remember when Clinton ranted about the horrible rap lyrics and their
effect on young ears? That was during her super-predator days. She has
evolved and embraces those wonderful paeans to killing cops, beating
women, and performing drive-by shootings. How can I not support a
candidate so will to evolve to the level of pond scum?

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Then you are seriously confused. Said you were conservative - BS.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/6/2016 1:22 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/06/2016 08:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

So, I consulted with a group that has had a positive influence on my
life. Beyonce, Jay Z, Mylie Cyrus.

Remember when Clinton ranted about the horrible rap lyrics and their
effect on young ears? That was during her super-predator days. She has
evolved and embraces those wonderful paeans to killing cops, beating
women, and performing drive-by shootings. How can I not support a
candidate so will to evolve to the level of pond scum?

One of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, the community organizers bible, is
to accuse your opponent of things that you do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Nov 2016 11:28:16 -0700, rbowman wrote:

If Gary was veep and Weld was Pres, I'd vote for them. I originally
thought to vote for him but the few times I saw him, he is an idiot.

I got a long, rambling robo-call from Johnson. Usually I just hit the
delete button for the junk calls but his was fascinating. It was like
your cousin who you haven't seen in years updating you on what he has
been up to. I wouldn't vote for my cousin either. Like most of the
Libertarians I've known personally, as he talked the theme from
'Twilight Zone' started running through my mind.

Libertarians have some good and decent ideas. You don't want them in
charge of anything.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/06/2016 12:17 PM, Oren wrote:
Well, she is all for supporting women and standing up for them. Jay Z
was a crack dealer. How many crack babies were born due to crack use?

They are potential Democratic voters.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

So, I consulted with a group that has had a positive influence on my
life. Beyonce, Jay Z, Mylie Cyrus.

Just go straight to the sources that Beyonce et al consult: astrologers
and psychics.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

If you knock on a psychic's front door, do they ask "who's there"?

It's usually "I sense a presence."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/6/2016 2:09 PM, Oren wrote:

Libertarians have some good and decent ideas. You don't want them in
charge of anything.

With some support though, those ideas may be heard and possibly even be
incorporated into out system of government. I'd like to see them in the
debates.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Nov 2016 14:45:27 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/6/2016 2:09 PM, Oren wrote:

Libertarians have some good and decent ideas. You don't want them in
charge of anything.

With some support though, those ideas may be heard and possibly even be
incorporated into out system of government. I'd like to see them in the
debates.

The presidential debate commission and the parties set the guidelines.
Had Johnson and Stein had 15% in x number of national polls, prior,
they would have been allowed into the debates. The rules are
negotiated, IIRC.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
[...]

Whether or not you support them, one of them will be elected. Pick the one
you think will do the least damage.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/06/2016 09:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This election is the most controversial in my lifetime. Very difficult
to decide who, if anyone, to vote for.

My thought is to take the advice of experts. People you can trust to
make good decisions. People of influence because of their knowledge and
proven track record.

So, I consulted with a group that has had a positive influence on my
life. Beyonce, Jay Z, Mylie Cyrus.

Rely on the experts!

I decided to just take the advice of one of the most conservative papers
in the nation

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opini...ment/91198668/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Nov 2016 15:48:02 -0500, "dadiOH" wrote:

Whether or not you support them, one of them will be elected. Pick the one
you think will do the least damage.

That is like the choice people had to make in the WTC on 9/11.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Nov 2016 15:48:02 -0500, "dadiOH" wrote:

I think many of us will be doing that. Can't live with myself supporting
either of the top two.

Whether or not you support them, one of them will be elected. Pick the one
you think will do the least damage.

Common advice for most elections, but this time, THEY ARE BOTH EQUALLY
EVIL..... Tossing a coin is about the only way to choose from the two
major party candidates....

Thank God there are two alternative candidates, and both of them have
something to offer, other than just negative comments about their
competitor.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 1:24:32 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

So, because I'm a conservative, I can't go to Hillary's victory event?
I would have gone to Trump's, but he won't let me in, only give me a
"chance" to win a ticket if I contribute to him. Should all GOP stay
home from a Hillary inauguration too? Is that how it works?

I think they are both despicable, but I think being at either event on
election night would be an interesting experience. Plus Hillary has
fireworks on the Hudson..... I don't think my going will change the
outcome of the election, do you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 8:13:30 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:

Fox News final poll and electoral college estimate:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ver-trump.html

Clinton leads nationally by 4 points. In electoral college estimate
she's 283 to Trump's 192. And that's by right leaning Fox.
Posted to alt.home.repair

all world leaders should be Women

for one simple reason - fewer Wars

a no brainer

party is not so important

[unless you are ok with war]

marc
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 08:00:15 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Clinton leads nationally by 4 points. In electoral college estimate
she's 283 to Trump's 192. And that's by right leaning Fox.

Other polls have him ahead. The only poll that counts is Election Day.

As to you visiting the Javis Center for the fireworks...

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/07/hillary-clinton-cancels-fireworks-election-night/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 12:47:49 PM UTC-5, wrote:
all world leaders should be Women

for one simple reason - fewer Wars

a no brainer

party is not so important

[unless you are ok with war]

marc

Really? Do you actually know any women?
It's as if you learned everything you
know about them by reading old books.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 12:09:34 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 12:47:49 PM UTC-5, wrote:
all world leaders should be Women

for one simple reason - fewer Wars

a no brainer

party is not so important

[unless you are ok with war]

marc

Really? Do you actually know any women?
It's as if you learned everything you
know about them by reading old books.

Cindy Hamilton

Aside from knowing women, wars are usually started because men have a
penis.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 12:47:49 PM UTC-5, wrote:
all world leaders should be Women

for one simple reason - fewer Wars

a no brainer

party is not so important

[unless you are ok with war]

marc

Really? Do you actually know any women?
It's as if you learned everything you
know about them by reading old books.

Cindy Hamilton

Aside from knowing women, wars are usually started because men have a
penis.

How big was Margaret Thatcher's dick?
We know she had a set of brass balls on her.

Another Darwin award candidate? Roger Mills[_2_] UK diy 89 July 15th 15 09:25 PM
Darwin Award candidate John UK diy 6 September 30th 10 07:54 PM
A candidate for membership on RCM? Don Foreman Metalworking 80 June 26th 10 01:38 PM
Another MENSA candidate geoff UK diy 59 November 10th 09 12:34 AM
DIY Darwin Award candidate Dave Baker UK diy 10 March 28th 08 10:28 PM