Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY Darwin Award candidate

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...310857,00.html

A man installing a satellite dish tried to make the holes in the wall for it
with his handgun and killed his wife with a richochet. Funny how so many of
these are yanks. Nah, probably not.
--
Dave Baker
Puma Race Engines

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/03/2008 14:02, Dave Baker wrote:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...310857,00.html

See thread "Revolutionary new US technique for installing cable through
walls".

Posted to uk.d-i-y

To be even eligible for a Darwin Award, he would have had to remove
himself from the gene pool. Removing someone else doesn't count.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steve Pearce wrote:
To be even eligible for a Darwin Award, he would have had to remove
himself from the gene pool. Removing someone else doesn't count.

Arguably it's Mrs Redneck that deserves the award, by standing at the point
where he was going to shoot through the wall?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steve Pearce wrote:
To be even eligible for a Darwin Award, he would have had to remove
himself from the gene pool. Removing someone else doesn't count.

No, its valid. She excercised her Darwinian choice by marrying him, and
he is unlikely to attract another mate.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Providing the TV worked ok- this is a true 'win-win' occasion

Cheers

Richard

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Its her own fault. She should have been in the kitchen!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"AlanC" wrote in message
Its her own fault. She should have been in the kitchen!

Yeah right ! If she'd managed to slip out of the handcuffs chaining her to
the bed.
--
Dave Baker
Puma Race Engines

Posted to uk.d-i-y

AlanC wrote:
Its her own fault. She should have been in the kitchen!

Indeed. As I remrked to my wife as she stood on a rail to push it down
to take the warp out while I hammered it in place "I wonder what the
UK-D-i-y people will say when I tell them I spent the afternoon banging
away between my wife's legs" ;-)

Well it made a rather soggy exercise a bit more amusing..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-03-28 14:32:47 +0000, The Natural Philosopher said:

AlanC wrote:
Its her own fault. She should have been in the kitchen!

Indeed. As I remrked to my wife as she stood on a rail to push it down
to take the warp out while I hammered it in place "I wonder what the
UK-D-i-y people will say when I tell them I spent the afternoon banging
away between my wife's legs" ;-)

Well it made a rather soggy exercise a bit more amusing..

Who was the more amused though? :-)