Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Choosing a candidate

On Sun, 6 Nov 2016 11:28:16 -0700, rbowman wrote:

If Gary was veep and Weld was Pres, I'd vote for them. I originally
thought to vote for him but the few times I saw him, he is an idiot.

I got a long, rambling robo-call from Johnson. Usually I just hit the
delete button for the junk calls but his was fascinating. It was like
your cousin who you haven't seen in years updating you on what he has
been up to. I wouldn't vote for my cousin either. Like most of the
Libertarians I've known personally, as he talked the theme from
'Twilight Zone' started running through my mind.

Libertarians have some good and decent ideas. You don't want them in
charge of anything.