Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Choosing a candidate

On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 1:24:32 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 11/6/2016 12:34 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 11:51:47 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 11/6/2016 10:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 10:50:01 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This election is the most controversial in my lifetime. Very difficult
to decide who, if anyone, to vote for.

My thought is to take the advice of experts. People you can trust to
make good decisions. People of influence because of their knowledge and
proven track record.

So, I consulted with a group that has had a positive influence on my
life. Beyonce, Jay Z, Mylie Cyrus.

Rely on the experts!

I decided. I'm voting the GOP down ticket and leaving president blank.
It will be counted, the number of people who voted and the number who
would not vote for any of the totally defective candidates at the top
of the ticket will be known.

Who would you rather be stuck with, Trump or Hillary? Like it or not
one of these will win. "What difference does it make?" is just plain
stupid.

Well, if you put it that way, I'd rather be stuck with Hillary, but I'm
not going to vote for her. I think with Trump, his narcissistic personality
disorder, his inability to apologize or admit he was wrong, there is the
very real possibility of needless war or even a nuclear war. Plus, Hillary
is the Democrats problem, her record will be blamed on them. Trump, his
freak show would be blamed on the GOP, on conservatives, when he's neither.

Now for the next problem. Choosing a place to watch the results. Both
Trump and Hillary are having parties in NYC. I tried Trump first, the
little **** is raffling off tickets to get in to the crummy old Hilton and
you have to donate $3 to enter. I believe that is illegal, to require a
fee to enter a raffle. Hillary is having her's at Javits Center with
fireworks on the Hudson. She doesn't have a raffle, I just applied and
got an immediate email confirmation back. Guess where I'm going?

Then you are seriously confused. Said you were conservative - BS.

So, because I'm a conservative, I can't go to Hillary's victory event?
I would have gone to Trump's, but he won't let me in, only give me a
"chance" to win a ticket if I contribute to him. Should all GOP stay
home from a Hillary inauguration too? Is that how it works?

I think they are both despicable, but I think being at either event on
election night would be an interesting experience. Plus Hillary has
fireworks on the Hudson..... I don't think my going will change the
outcome of the election, do you?