Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Choosing a candidate

On 11/06/2016 10:07 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/6/2016 11:43 AM, wrote:

I voted for Gary, just to show a 3d party can get some votes. Maybe if
we show that and actually allow them back into the process like they
did in the 90s, we would get better candidates with more to say.
A 3d party guy might actually ask serious questions at the debate like
Perot and Browne did. The parties decided they would never allow that
kind of scrutiny again so we are having a "Kardashian" style election.

If Gary was veep and Weld was Pres, I'd vote for them. I originally
thought to vote for him but the few times I saw him, he is an idiot.

I got a long, rambling robo-call from Johnson. Usually I just hit the
delete button for the junk calls but his was fascinating. It was like
your cousin who you haven't seen in years updating you on what he has
been up to. I wouldn't vote for my cousin either. Like most of the
Libertarians I've known personally, as he talked the theme from
'Twilight Zone' started running through my mind.