Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A candidate for membership on RCM?

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 12, 11:14*pm, Don Foreman
wrote:
http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

I wish I could buy him a couple of beers until he loosens up and tells
me what he REALLY thinks!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 23:14:04 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

I sent him $20 a couple years ago. Hell of a good speaker and a very
sharp fellow.

Gunner, raises his hand in an AYE vote.

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

I sent him $20 a couple years ago. Hell of a good speaker and a very
sharp fellow.

Gunner, raises his hand in an AYE vote.

To hear your prayer on the radio while driving through Bakersfield?

I've always wondered how the Stones got that back ass country ****
slang.

SW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

I sent him $20 a couple years ago. Hell of a good speaker and a very
sharp fellow.

Gunner, raises his hand in an AYE vote.

To hear your prayer on the radio while driving through Bakersfield?

I've always wondered how the Stones got that back ass country ****
slang.

SW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVEdYYMlOJ4

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

Who would have guessed that you couldn't resist bringing that kind of
BS to RCM? Has his name joined yours and gummers yet on the list of
"great cull" participants?

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

Who would have guessed that you couldn't resist bringing that kind of
BS to RCM? Has his name joined yours and gummers yet on the list of
"great cull" participants?

Wayne

The guy is a flaming lunatic. What's inappropriate about that for RCM? d8-)

I especially liked the part about our tax dollars going to drug deals and
prostitutes. Maybe he's thinking about what he did last weekend. Or maybe
he's just out of his mind. Who knows? It could be either one.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I especially liked the part about our tax dollars going to drug deals and
prostitutes. Maybe he's thinking about what he did last weekend. Or maybe
he's just out of his mind. Who knows? It could be either one.

I suspect he is talking about how funds spent to fight poverty (welfare) become part of
the underground economy through fraud.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I especially liked the part about our tax dollars going to drug deals and
prostitutes. Maybe he's thinking about what he did last weekend. Or maybe
he's just out of his mind. Who knows? It could be either one.

I suspect he is talking about how funds spent to fight poverty (welfare)
become part of
the underground economy through fraud.

I suspect he's just an over-the-top wacko. That was the rant of a man who's
really shot his wad.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Don Foreman" wrote in message

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

Was he talking about metalworking?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

I sent him $20 a couple years ago. Hell of a good speaker and a very
sharp fellow.

Gunner, raises his hand in an AYE vote.

To hear your prayer on the radio while driving through Bakersfield?

I've always wondered how the Stones got that back ass country ****
slang.

SW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVEdYYMlOJ4

One of their best songs ever.

I always liked this one better. I can picture Manning singing this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSioYLhyVec

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:56:08 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

Who would have guessed that you couldn't resist bringing that kind of
BS to RCM? Has his name joined yours and gummers yet on the list of
"great cull" participants?

Wayne

The guy is a flaming lunatic. What's inappropriate about that for RCM? d8-)

I especially liked the part about our tax dollars going to drug deals and
prostitutes. Maybe he's thinking about what he did last weekend. Or maybe
he's just out of his mind. Who knows? It could be either one.

.... or both. Another exemplary culler, hoping that if he rants enough
then someone else will turn his crazy dreams into reality.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:56:08 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

Who would have guessed that you couldn't resist bringing that kind of
BS to RCM? Has his name joined yours and gummers yet on the list of
"great cull" participants?

Wayne

The guy is a flaming lunatic. What's inappropriate about that for RCM?
d8-)

I especially liked the part about our tax dollars going to drug deals and
prostitutes. Maybe he's thinking about what he did last weekend. Or maybe
he's just out of his mind. Who knows? It could be either one.

... or both. Another exemplary culler, hoping that if he rants enough
then someone else will turn his crazy dreams into reality.

Wayne

FWIW, you rarely hear sustained raves like that from people who aren't
schizophrenic. The sheer energy and mental short-circuiting is not the
result of normal brain functioning.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:35:58 -0500, "Mike Henry"
wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
.. .

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

Was he talking about metalworking?

Of course not. Are you?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

Who would have guessed that you couldn't resist bringing that kind of
BS to RCM? Has his name joined yours and gummers yet on the list of
"great cull" participants?

Wayne

I knew you'd enjoy it. Feel free to crosspost.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

I sent him $20 a couple years ago. Hell of a good speaker and a very
sharp fellow.

Gunner, raises his hand in an AYE vote.

To hear your prayer on the radio while driving through Bakersfield?

My prayer? Im Renzi Buddhist. I could care less about Christian
religions.
But the man is a VERY strong Conservative and 2nd Amendment supporter.
And of course, black, so I showed him some support.

I've always wondered how the Stones got that back ass country ****
slang.

Which was what?

SW

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

Who would have guessed that you couldn't resist bringing that kind of
BS to RCM? Has his name joined yours and gummers yet on the list of
"great cull" participants?

Wayne

I knew you'd enjoy it.

I watched about the first minute. The only thing I enjoyed was seeing
you advertise your preference for that kind of thing.

Feel free to crosspost.

I don't start threads with such nonsense. All it's good for is to
ridicule the ranter, and those who believe that psychotic rants will
bring people around to agreeing with any of them.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

I sent him $20 a couple years ago. Hell of a good speaker and a very
sharp fellow.

Gunner, raises his hand in an AYE vote.

To hear your prayer on the radio while driving through Bakersfield?

My prayer? Im Renzi Buddhist. I could care less about Christian
religions.

It was a joke, I assumed you would know that song, see the video?

But the man is a VERY strong Conservative and 2nd Amendment supporter.
And of course, black, so I showed him some support.

I've always wondered how the Stones got that back ass country ****
slang.

Which was what?

Ya know, or maybe not, they are from Great Britain and they use a
southern drawl.

SW

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

Who would have guessed that you couldn't resist bringing that kind of
BS to RCM? Has his name joined yours and gummers yet on the list of
"great cull" participants?

Wayne

I knew you'd enjoy it.

I watched about the first minute. The only thing I enjoyed was seeing
you advertise your preference for that kind of thing.

Feel free to crosspost.

I don't start threads with such nonsense. All it's good for is to
ridicule the ranter, and those who believe that psychotic rants will
bring people around to agreeing with any of them.

Wayne

Ayw your no fun... Hey I spent most of the morning going through
boxes and boxes of nut bolts screws pins set screws nails wood screws
taps machine parts, trying to organize.

I watched the whole thing with excitement. Been run over by blacks
during and after Rodney. He wants to participate , but didn't leave
his number...

SW

PS Ever live down south? That was good stuff. Mac Daddy!

Oh, the other day I was chopping up the old scaffolding and making it
shorter for different applications. Sometimes the weld goes down right
perfect and then it is right back to blowing holes in the substrate. I
figure it is because I can not see clearly enough to see what the ****
I'm doing. Have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:56:08 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

Who would have guessed that you couldn't resist bringing that kind of
BS to RCM? Has his name joined yours and gummers yet on the list of
"great cull" participants?

Wayne

The guy is a flaming lunatic. What's inappropriate about that for RCM? d8-)

Quite so! Give that man a silver dollar.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
.. .

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

Was he talking about metalworking?

Note the URL: http://la-gun.com:....
Lagun is a brand of vertical mill Bridgeport clone,
made in Spain, pretty good machines.
http://www.lagun.com/

Perhaps Dr. Manning intended to tell us about his milling machine but
got sidetracked on a matter about which he obviously has strong
opinions. That seems to happen a lot on RCM as well.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
. ..

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

Was he talking about metalworking?

Note the URL: http://la-gun.com:....
Lagun is a brand of vertical mill Bridgeport clone,
made in Spain, pretty good machines.
http://www.lagun.com/

Perhaps Dr. Manning intended to tell us about his milling machine but
got sidetracked on a matter about which he obviously has strong
opinions. That seems to happen a lot on RCM as well.

Wow, this dude has an interesting background. "Dr." Manning co-founded a
theological school and then promptly awarded himself a Doctor of Divinity
degree from it. d8-)

The school's biography on the guy says:

"As a younger man, Manning burglarized homes, mostly on Long Island. He
spent about three and a half years in prison in New York and Florida for
burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other
charges before his release in 1978. While in prison, he became a devout
Christian."

He certainly has the right background for his calling.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

I sent him $20 a couple years ago. Hell of a good speaker and a very
sharp fellow.

Gunner, raises his hand in an AYE vote.

Sorry but the rule says that Gummer isn't allowed to vote for his own Daddy.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Yes he does. Your discoveries indicate that he turned his life around
after finding Jesus, founded an educational institution of theology if
not higher learning. Not quite like Martin Luther King's PhD from
Boston University for those who might care to nitpick creds ... but
did Dr. King found any educational institutions or was he more
focussed on his personal dream?

I have a Bridgeport mill and I enjoy it. There was a Lagun at work
that I liked a lot but I was unable to grab it in good conscience when
it was surplussed. I had the authority to glom it but it would have
been dishonest to do so. They got fair price for it at auction.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

It sounds more like he learned how to con the credulous in the Jesus racket.
It's a lot safer than lifting things from their homes.

Anyone who annoints himself with a PhD is doing some kind of con job. With
his prison record he would have had trouble getting into the CDO racket.

Not quite like Martin Luther King's PhD from
Boston University for those who might care to nitpick creds ...

Uh, yeah, "not quite like" is the understatement of the week. g

but
did Dr. King found any educational institutions or was he more
focussed on his personal dream?

The "education" taught at Manning's ATLAH Theological Seminary consists of
classes on preaching and prophecy. It isn't about religion. It's about how
to stand behind a pulpit and be a confidence man:

http://atlah.org/schools/ats.html

I have a Bridgeport mill and I enjoy it. There was a Lagun at work
that I liked a lot but I was unable to grab it in good conscience when
it was surplussed. I had the authority to glom it but it would have
been dishonest to do so. They got fair price for it at auction.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Not quite like Martin Luther King's PhD from
Boston University for those who might care to nitpick creds ...

Uh, yeah, "not quite like" is the understatement of the week. g

Start thread to promote lunatic BS rant - check
Later claim that he doesn't agree with what he posted - check
Toss out pathetically strained rationalizations nevertheless - check

Yup, gummer 2.0 in training. Private Foreman rested and ready in case
General Gummy's next ambulance adventure goes awry.

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You may have pegged it yourself. Not being able to clearly see the
puddle makes controlling it problematic.

What kind of rod are you using? It may be that a lower penetration
"drag" rod like 6013 or 7014 might make things easier.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

But , Don I was hoping wmbjk would help. It's my first welder. It just
showed up in the father-in-law's truck at work in Vegas he didn't have
room so he tossed it on my simi trailer.

It is a Sears 35-230 amp output and welds up to 3/16" rod. It's set
around 170 amp and using E6011 5/32". Scaffolding is 1/8" and 3/32"
(guessing) box tubing. I need to come up with some kind of lead screw
to change the setting with this thing cause the only way this big
plastic part moves is if ya hit it with a piece of wood. Then It moves
too far.

Seems to be almost a physiological thing. Just when it's finally
working like a pro it's back to sticking or blowing holes through it.
You know, just when you think your pretty smart it goes to **** cause
ya took that moment and lost that fleeting cutting edge.

Got me, its done and set up. Used one end of a forklift rack bolted to
two sideways H's with locking casters. Took awhile to dream it up with
the least amount of parts to reach a 13' vaulted ceiling and then back
down to 10'. The floor keeps the rack part from twisting. sounds like
a dinosaur putting it together by myself, as usual.

Glass seems as light as one would dare go. Maybe I need to turn it
down a bit and learn that illusive technique of having it not stick.

Not like the first time I've welded. Have brazed, wire feed, and
stick, just not good at it. And have never had any advice. Never did
understand my dad, had lots of tools, and always heard you'll figure
it out. Can't wait till I get some tanks and make acetalene black air
floaters.

SW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:43:28 -0500, Sunworshipper wrote:

It is a Sears 35-230 amp output and welds up to 3/16" rod. It's set
around 170 amp and using E6011 5/32". Scaffolding is 1/8" and 3/32"
(guessing) box tubing. I need to come up with some kind of lead screw
to change the setting with this thing cause the only way this big
plastic part moves is if ya hit it with a piece of wood. Then It moves
too far.

Blink blink... you must be VERY good if you only blow the occasional
hole at those ranges.

Personally...Id be using about 65-70 amps and 3/32' 6013 rod..but..thats
just me.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Oh, the other day I was chopping up the old scaffolding and making it
shorter for different applications. Sometimes the weld goes down right
perfect and then it is right back to blowing holes in the substrate. I
figure it is because I can not see clearly enough to see what the ****
I'm doing. Have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

You may have pegged it yourself. Not being able to clearly see the
puddle makes controlling it problematic.

What kind of rod are you using? It may be that a lower penetration
"drag" rod like 6013 or 7014 might make things easier.

But , Don I was hoping wmbjk would help.

Based on his history of contributions to RCM, no doubt.

It's my first welder. It just
showed up in the father-in-law's truck at work in Vegas he didn't have
room so he tossed it on my simi trailer.

It is a Sears 35-230 amp output and welds up to 3/16" rod. It's set
around 170 amp and using E6011 5/32". Scaffolding is 1/8" and 3/32"
(guessing) box tubing.

That sounds way hot for your workpieces. I'd suggest using 1/8" 6013
or 7014 at about 120 amps. I think you'll enjoy much better results.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:58:57 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:43:28 -0500, Sunworshipper wrote:

It is a Sears 35-230 amp output and welds up to 3/16" rod. It's set
around 170 amp and using E6011 5/32". Scaffolding is 1/8" and 3/32"
(guessing) box tubing. I need to come up with some kind of lead screw
to change the setting with this thing cause the only way this big
plastic part moves is if ya hit it with a piece of wood. Then It moves
too far.

Blink blink... you must be VERY good if you only blow the occasional
hole at those ranges.

Personally...Id be using about 65-70 amps and 3/32' 6013 rod..but..thats
just me.

Gunner

Hmmm, two for turn it down and different rod.

Some day I want to weld up my abused 1891 (?) anvil and then bolt it
down on the planer.

SW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:47:31 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 09:00:01 -0700, wrote:

Here's how I see it - armchair cullers inciting the militia types into
action. When those militia types get caught, then the armchair guys
say "I had nothing to do with that". But the best part is, the militia
types know full well that they can't do much on their own, and they're
assuming that a few cop killings will prompt the armchair guys into
action. What could go wrong? :-)

Wayne

Wayne only watched one minute so he missed the fun stuff.
How he sees it is obviously not based on the content of the video.

Partially correct. A redneck friend told me about the thing a few days
ago. Even he was incredulous that some black guy was ranting in favor
of revolution, and wanted to know if I'd seen it. I told him to stop
clicking on the crap he gets via email. And as I've told him a dozen
times before, don't forward it because that encourages the ignorati
who can't resist spreading their affliction.

Manning unequivocally
declares that he does not endorse murder or violence.

LOL Just like you and gummer, who somtimes say the exact same thing
and yet are the only admitted names on the list of "great cull"
participants! On second thought, has gummer ever admitted being on it?
Or does tactical gossip foreman hold that dishonor alone? Anyway,
Manning is just another impotent fool who hopes that *others* will
rise up. Sound familiar?

Wayne's
obsession with Gunner, and now perhaps with me for supporting the
first amendment as well as the second, is consumptive and blinding.

Your rights don't exempt you from ridicule, so spare me your straw men
and crocodile tears. What a fu*kin phony.

Wayne obviously completely missed the humor because he's so focussed
on targets of opportunity for his expressed need to ridicule. I
doubt that Saturday Night Live could have done a better parody of
Obamaphobes than Manning's rant. It was a hoot.

The word of a culler implying that he's not one of the Obamaphobes!
How much was that ever worth? Zero, particularly considering that
you're a weasel who refuses to explain the contradiction of claiming
to be on a list of seditionists that you also claim to know nothing
about.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:10:09 -0700

Here's how I see it - armchair cullers inciting the militia types into
action. When those militia types get caught, then the armchair guys
say "I had nothing to do with that". But the best part is, the militia
types know full well that they can't do much on their own, and they're
assuming that a few cop killings will prompt the armchair guys into
action. What could go wrong? :-)

Wayne

Wayne only watched one minute so he missed the fun stuff.

How he sees it is obviously not based on the content of the video.
Nowhere in the video is there any mention made of cullers or militia
types. In the part that Wayne didn't watch, Manning unequivocally
declares that he does not endorse murder or violence. Wayne's
obsession with Gunner, and now perhaps with me for supporting the
first amendment as well as the second, is consumptive and blinding.

Wayne obviously completely missed the humor because he's so focussed
on targets of opportunity for his expressed need to ridicule. I
doubt that Saturday Night Live could have done a better parody of
Obamaphobes than Manning's rant. It was a hoot.

Ed got it. Sunworshipper got it. Gunner got it. Wayne, you take life,
yourself, Gunner and me far too seriously!

VBG

What can you expect from a guy living in a 25' travel trailer in the
middle of 15 acres of scrub land?

Laugh laugh laugh!

I laughed so hard - and paraphrased it for a friend "You all
worried when Blacks rioted after Simi Valley. You better be really
worried if you see White Folk rioting!"

LOL

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

What can you expect from a guy living in a 25' travel trailer in the
middle of 15 acres of scrub land?

Laugh laugh laugh!

Gunner

Or for that matter from a guy living in a self made junkyard in Taft,
California, with no money, no job, and no life, who has the balls to
pass judgment on others. Now that's funny. A better example of someone
who shouldn't be throwing stones you will not find.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

What can you expect from a guy living in a 25' travel trailer in the
middle of 15 acres of scrub land?

Live alligators for lawn ornaments.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:58:07 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

What can you expect from a guy living in a 25' travel trailer

Hey nitwit, did you know that I could fit gummervision HQ inside of my
shop with room to spare? Check it out - my shop 2000 sq.ft.
http://www.citlink.net/~wmbjk/images/main/floorplan.jpg , gummer's
double-wide 1440 sq.ft.
http://www.recorder.co.kern.ca.us/pr...type=atn&teno=.

in the
middle of 15 acres of scrub land?

The portion of my driveway alone that runs from the gate to the house
could fit your "ranch" "acreage" 10 times over. Another 16 times if I
counted the runway, or about *4000* times if I counted the entire
property. Something else you might consider - if you cashed out and
escaped all your debts, you still couldn't afford to buy my daily
driver. Not that it's very expensive, any kid fresh out of high school
and working his first job could manage it. Kinda puts your life's work
into perspective, eh?

Laugh laugh laugh!

What kind of moron pretends that it's funny to tell bald-faced lies,
even when he knows that they'll only result in another advertisement
of his own worthlessness?

Gunner

Or for that matter from a guy living in a self made junkyard in Taft,
California, with no money, no job, and no life, who has the balls to
pass judgment on others. Now that's funny. A better example of someone
who shouldn't be throwing stones you will not find.
Hawke

Right. Links to lists of gummer's accomplishments for anyone who
might have missed them. snorf

http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

It sounds more like he learned how to con the credulous in the Jesus racket.
It's a lot safer than lifting things from their homes.

Anyone who annoints himself with a PhD is doing some kind of con job. With
his prison record he would have had trouble getting into the CDO racket.

Then there is AlGore the messiah of global warming. What was his degree in? Wiki
indicates government with cum laude. That course in climate science and a mastery of
polysci has worked well for him. I bet there are millions of people that think he is a
scientist.

Even P.T. Barnum would be impressed.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

It sounds more like he learned how to con the credulous in the Jesus
racket.
It's a lot safer than lifting things from their homes.

Anyone who annoints himself with a PhD is doing some kind of con job. With
his prison record he would have had trouble getting into the CDO racket.

Then there is AlGore the messiah of global warming. What was his degree
in? Wiki
indicates government with cum laude. That course in climate science and a
mastery of
polysci has worked well for him. I bet there are millions of people that
think he is a
scientist.

Even P.T. Barnum would be impressed.

Wes

Messiah Manning apparently got his Ph.D from the same Wheaties box as our
resident climate scientists, Dr. Gunner and Dr. Larry. I think that most
people realize that Al Gore is a politician, not a climate scientist.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:43:28 -0500, Sunworshipper wrote:

It is a Sears 35-230 amp output and welds up to 3/16" rod. It's set
around 170 amp and using E6011 5/32". Scaffolding is 1/8" and 3/32"
(guessing) box tubing. I need to come up with some kind of lead screw
to change the setting with this thing cause the only way this big
plastic part moves is if ya hit it with a piece of wood. Then It moves
too far.

Blink blink... you must be VERY good if you only blow the occasional
hole at those ranges.

Personally...Id be using about 65-70 amps and 3/32' 6013 rod..but..thats
just me.

Gunner

Hmmm, two for turn it down and different rod.

Some day I want to weld up my abused 1891 (?) anvil and then bolt it
down on the planer.

SW

Stoddy 1/8" hardfacing rod, at about 90-105 amps. Lay the runs close as
you can to each other, then hit it with a wire wheel, then level it with
a 9" grinder. Inspect, then hit the surface one more time, wire wheel,
grind and finish with belt sander.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Three or four attempts at provocation by namecalling, now extended to
include obscenity in this post. You've sunk to TMT's level of
trolling ineptitude. To represent your tantrum as ridicule is
ridiculous.

Another MENSA candidate geoff UK diy 59 November 10th 09 12:34 AM
you get money in online an after membership Ismail Home Repair 0 December 15th 07 11:28 AM
AAW Membership George Woodturning 2 January 16th 05 11:07 PM
Membership requirements? Puff Griffis Woodworking 19 February 16th 04 07:46 AM
wife offered membership; why not me bob Woodworking 12 July 20th 03 11:53 AM