Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default A candidate for membership on RCM?

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:47:31 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 09:00:01 -0700, wrote:

Here's how I see it - armchair cullers inciting the militia types into
action. When those militia types get caught, then the armchair guys
say "I had nothing to do with that". But the best part is, the militia
types know full well that they can't do much on their own, and they're
assuming that a few cop killings will prompt the armchair guys into
action. What could go wrong? :-)

Wayne

Wayne only watched one minute so he missed the fun stuff.
How he sees it is obviously not based on the content of the video.

Partially correct. A redneck friend told me about the thing a few days
ago. Even he was incredulous that some black guy was ranting in favor
of revolution, and wanted to know if I'd seen it. I told him to stop
clicking on the crap he gets via email. And as I've told him a dozen
times before, don't forward it because that encourages the ignorati
who can't resist spreading their affliction.

Manning unequivocally
declares that he does not endorse murder or violence.

LOL Just like you and gummer, who somtimes say the exact same thing
and yet are the only admitted names on the list of "great cull"
participants! On second thought, has gummer ever admitted being on it?
Or does tactical gossip foreman hold that dishonor alone? Anyway,
Manning is just another impotent fool who hopes that *others* will
rise up. Sound familiar?

Wayne's
obsession with Gunner, and now perhaps with me for supporting the
first amendment as well as the second, is consumptive and blinding.

Your rights don't exempt you from ridicule, so spare me your straw men
and crocodile tears. What a fu*kin phony.

Wayne obviously completely missed the humor because he's so focussed
on targets of opportunity for his expressed need to ridicule. I
doubt that Saturday Night Live could have done a better parody of
Obamaphobes than Manning's rant. It was a hoot.

The word of a culler implying that he's not one of the Obamaphobes!
How much was that ever worth? Zero, particularly considering that
you're a weasel who refuses to explain the contradiction of claiming
to be on a list of seditionists that you also claim to know nothing
about.

Wayne