Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_3_] Sunworshipper[_3_] is offline

Default A candidate for membership on RCM?

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:10:34 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 08:18:12 -0500, Sunworshipper wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 02:52:49 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 23:14:04 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

I sent him $20 a couple years ago. Hell of a good speaker and a very
sharp fellow.

Gunner, raises his hand in an AYE vote.

To hear your prayer on the radio while driving through Bakersfield?

My prayer? Im Renzi Buddhist. I could care less about Christian
religions.

It was a joke, I assumed you would know that song, see the video?

But the man is a VERY strong Conservative and 2nd Amendment supporter.
And of course, black, so I showed him some support.

I've always wondered how the Stones got that back ass country ****
slang.

Which was what?

Ya know, or maybe not, they are from Great Britain and they use a
southern drawl.

SW

Gunner

Gunner Asch