Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default A candidate for membership on RCM?

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:58:07 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

What can you expect from a guy living in a 25' travel trailer

Hey nitwit, did you know that I could fit gummervision HQ inside of my
shop with room to spare? Check it out - my shop 2000 sq.ft.
http://www.citlink.net/~wmbjk/images/main/floorplan.jpg , gummer's
double-wide 1440 sq.ft.
http://www.recorder.co.kern.ca.us/pr...type=atn&teno=.

in the
middle of 15 acres of scrub land?

The portion of my driveway alone that runs from the gate to the house
could fit your "ranch" "acreage" 10 times over. Another 16 times if I
counted the runway, or about *4000* times if I counted the entire
property. Something else you might consider - if you cashed out and
escaped all your debts, you still couldn't afford to buy my daily
driver. Not that it's very expensive, any kid fresh out of high school
and working his first job could manage it. Kinda puts your life's work
into perspective, eh?

Laugh laugh laugh!

What kind of moron pretends that it's funny to tell bald-faced lies,
even when he knows that they'll only result in another advertisement
of his own worthlessness?

Gunner

Or for that matter from a guy living in a self made junkyard in Taft,
California, with no money, no job, and no life, who has the balls to
pass judgment on others. Now that's funny. A better example of someone
who shouldn't be throwing stones you will not find.
Hawke

Right. Links to lists of gummer's accomplishments for anyone who
might have missed them. snorf

http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3

Wayne