Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default A candidate for membership on RCM?

wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 23:14:04 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

http://la-gun.com:80/videos/manning/

Who would have guessed that you couldn't resist bringing that kind of
BS to RCM? Has his name joined yours and gummers yet on the list of
"great cull" participants?

Wayne

The guy is a flaming lunatic. What's inappropriate about that for RCM? d8-)

I especially liked the part about our tax dollars going to drug deals and
prostitutes. Maybe he's thinking about what he did last weekend. Or maybe
he's just out of his mind. Who knows? It could be either one.

--
Ed Huntress