Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need new Radar Detector recommendations

Hi All,

My radar detector gave out (Beltronics RX65) so I need
a new one.

I am looking at Amazon reviews and they say Beltronics
doesn't honor their warrantees and that the units
don't work in Texas heat.

Any one have a favorite model that will work in 100F heat
and that won't break the bank?

The Revenuers around these parts use Ka band.

Many thanks,
-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/2016 4:02 AM, T wrote:
Hi All,

My radar detector gave out (Beltronics RX65) so I need
a new one.

I am looking at Amazon reviews and they say Beltronics
doesn't honor their warrantees and that the units
don't work in Texas heat.

Any one have a favorite model that will work in 100F heat
and that won't break the bank?

The Revenuers around these parts use Ka band.

Many thanks,
-T

No AC in the car?
How well do they work with the instant on laser guns? I've not used a
detector for years because the early versions were useless around here
so I watch my speed until I get to the state line.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/07/2016 04:02 AM, T wrote:
Hi All,

My radar detector gave out (Beltronics RX65) so I need
a new one.

I am looking at Amazon reviews and they say Beltronics
doesn't honor their warrantees and that the units
don't work in Texas heat.

Any one have a favorite model that will work in 100F heat
and that won't break the bank?

The Revenuers around these parts use Ka band.

Many thanks,
-T

Local LEOs are using speed measuring equipment that is so fast
and stealth, by the time a scofflaw motorist is alerted by
their detector, the LEO's device is printing the ticket.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Sam Ple:

Local LEOs are using speed measuring equipment that is so fast
and stealth, by the time a scofflaw motorist is alerted by
their detector, the LEO's device is printing the ticket.

It's probably different in the low-population-density areas like parts
of Texas..... but, after a brief flirtation with radar detectors, I
found it much less stressful to just move with the flow of traffic:
mostly right land w/cruise set to lane speed. ..... Left lane to
pass.... speed up to lane speed, pass, and then pull back in .... or,
above a certain traffic density, just stay in the lane and maintain lane
speed.

The safest position seems to be at the rear of a pack..... When I'm
there, and I see somebody closing, I always move over before they have
to slow down (German Autobahn rules).... and think of that guy as taking
the point for me.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/07/2016 06:06 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/7/2016 4:02 AM, T wrote:
Hi All,

My radar detector gave out (Beltronics RX65) so I need
a new one.

I am looking at Amazon reviews and they say Beltronics
doesn't honor their warrantees and that the units
don't work in Texas heat.

Any one have a favorite model that will work in 100F heat
and that won't break the bank?

The Revenuers around these parts use Ka band.

Many thanks,
-T

No AC in the car?

Air conditioner? Yes, I have one.

How well do they work with the instant on laser guns?

My old one seems to do all right on laser

I've not used a
detector for years because the early versions were useless around here
so I watch my speed until I get to the state line.

I set my cruise control to 3 miles under posted. I use the detector
for when the postings are ridiculous (speed traps). I do my damnedest
not to be part of their revenue stream, but they are tricky too.
It is all about steeling your day's wages.

There are several identical roads around here with different
postings. One road goes from 25 to 35 to 45 back to 35 back to
45 down to 25. If you are watching your driving, it is easy to
miss the signs. And, if you don't want your days wages taken
from you by a gun and badge, you drive 24 on every part of the
road. Yes, I pull over A LOT.

Another two roads are set at 45. Identical roads all around
them are set to 55. It is extremely easy to get robbed
if you were use to driving the speed limit on the other roads
and yo don't reset the speed control. That is were the radar
detector comes in.

Sometimes when the detector goes off, I just pull over and wait
for the danger (highway robbers) to pass.

I have let the county commissioners know what I think of turning
such fine young men that are suppose to protect us into robbers.
And it is not the cops (turned robber's) fault. They are doing what
some SLEAZE BAG politician told them to.

If you need more money, go to the tax payer and make your pitch
for higher taxes. If the tax payer says "no", then learn to live
within your means. Don't turn our cops into highway robbers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/07/2016 08:47 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Sam Ple:

Local LEOs are using speed measuring equipment that is so fast
and stealth, by the time a scofflaw motorist is alerted by
their detector, the LEO's device is printing the ticket.

The LEO's Ka band shows up like a soar thumb.

It's probably different in the low-population-density areas like parts
of Texas..... but, after a brief flirtation with radar detectors, I
found it much less stressful to just move with the flow of traffic:
mostly right land w/cruise set to lane speed. ..... Left lane to
pass.... speed up to lane speed, pass, and then pull back in .... or,
above a certain traffic density, just stay in the lane and maintain lane
speed.

The safest position seems to be at the rear of a pack..... When I'm
there, and I see somebody closing, I always move over before they have
to slow down (German Autobahn rules)....

1+

and think of that guy as taking the point for me.

Ha! I can pull over five times. (I call it playing "pull over". It
is okay, I like to be by myself on the road. It is safer). I can
have 20 cars BLAST past me so fast my car shakes. I GET THE
TICKET !!!!!!!!!

My father and my father-in-law were the WORST two drivers I have
ever know in my entire life. My father-in-law's nickname from
his screeching tires was "old reckless". NEITHER ONE
OF THEM EVER GOT A SINGLE TICKET IN THEIR ENTIRE LIVES !!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/08/2016 01:44 AM, T wrote:
I set my cruise control to 3 miles under posted. I use the detector
for when the postings are ridiculous (speed traps). I do my damnedest
not to be part of their revenue stream, but they are tricky too.
It is all about steeling your day's wages.

There are several identical roads around here with different
postings. One road goes from 25 to 35 to 45 back to 35 back to
45 down to 25. If you are watching your driving, it is easy to
miss the signs. And, if you don't want your days wages taken
from you by a gun and badge, you drive 24 on every part of the
road. Yes, I pull over A LOT.

Cars need an optical character recognition device to read speed
limit signs. The cars computer could then generate an audible
warning if you're speeding.

Or maybe there's already an app for that?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2016 12:51 AM, T wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bump the cruise control when I get to the speed limit even on
some of the longer stretches here in town. Seems it wouldn't be all
that difficult to sync the GPS to the speed limits and give us an option
to stay with the speed limits. Whatever, they can ride my bumper or go
around. Age does funny things to a fellow. I said I wasn't going to
ever drive like that old fart in front of me when I was young.... but
here I am and sure enough.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2016 4:13 AM, Barney Fife wrote:
On 08/08/2016 01:44 AM, T wrote:
I set my cruise control to 3 miles under posted. I use the detector
for when the postings are ridiculous (speed traps). I do my damnedest
not to be part of their revenue stream, but they are tricky too.
It is all about steeling your day's wages.

There are several identical roads around here with different
postings. One road goes from 25 to 35 to 45 back to 35 back to
45 down to 25. If you are watching your driving, it is easy to
miss the signs. And, if you don't want your days wages taken
from you by a gun and badge, you drive 24 on every part of the
road. Yes, I pull over A LOT.

Cars need an optical character recognition device to read speed
limit signs. The cars computer could then generate an audible
warning if you're speeding.

Or maybe there's already an app for that?

My Garmin Nuvi gps shows speed limit and speed will change color if you
exceed it. Car gps's and phone aps may also do this, and who knows, may
even speak up that you are speeding.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2016 8:13 AM, My 2 Cents wrote:
On 8/8/2016 12:51 AM, T wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bump the cruise control when I get to the speed limit even on
some of the longer stretches here in town. Seems it wouldn't be all
that difficult to sync the GPS to the speed limits and give us an option
to stay with the speed limits. Whatever, they can ride my bumper or go
around. Age does funny things to a fellow. I said I wasn't going to
ever drive like that old fart in front of me when I was young.... but
here I am and sure enough.

Mentioned that my GPS shows speed limits and when they are exceeded.
I've also reached the old fart stage and if guys at my rear bumper want
me to exceed it, they will have to push me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/7/2016 4:02 AM, T wrote:
[...]

Wow that's a lot of froth over a speeding ticket. I consider it more of
a stupid tax as opposed to "steeling". If you are stupid enough to
speed, then you pay the tax.

Don't speed, don't get a ticket, it's pretty damn simple.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I set my cruise control to 3 miles under posted. I use the detector
for when the postings are ridiculous (speed traps). I do my damnedest
not to be part of their revenue stream, but they are tricky too.
It is all about steeling your day's wages.

I agree...

this is policing for revenue and is one of the things that needs to change in this country to repair the relationship between citizens and LEO.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2016 12:51 AM, T wrote:
[...]

IF I ever have to get on the highway, I get in the slow lane, which
isn't always the one to the far right, and let the traffic go speed past
me on either lane. Some people are nuts, though, and just tailgate you
so you'll move and they can be one car ahead in your lane despite all
other lanes being open for them to go around. IF you don't move when
they want you to, sometimes, they even dart around you and nearly hit
you. People get nuts behind the wheel!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Age does funny things to a fellow. I said I wasn't going to
ever drive like that old fart in front of me when I was young.
but here I am and sure enough.

Yep, the world was my race track when I was young. I would seek out
secluded back roads that I could drive as fast as I wanted.

The last 25-30 years I just haven't been in a hurry anymore. The difference
between speeding and taking my time is usually less than 10 minutes for
most destinations.

I used to be that guy who would weave in and out of lanes trying to get one
car length ahead on my way to work. At some point I realized I wasn't
getting anywhere and it just wasn't worth the stress or increased risk of
accidents to myself or others. Now I just pick a lane, relax, and take my
time. Safer, far less stress, and I arrive at my destination at nearly the
same time. (I think Mythbusters did an episode on that once).

I've also reached the old fart stage and if guys at my rear bumper
want me to exceed it, they will have to push me.

I can never understand the people who get so close and ride my bumper.
They're trying to push me down the road, but it makes me nervous so I tend
to drive slower so I can keep an eye on them and minimize the impact if
they do hit me. Ironically, if they would back off a bit, I would drive
faster.

These days I'm just tired of angry and impatient drivers. If someone gets
too close and won't (or can't) go around, I just pull off somewhere when I
get the chance and let the cars go by. I would rather let the angry idiots
go ahead of me so I can take my time and enjoy the drive.

Life's too short to worry about arriving 5 minutes late.

If it's that big of a deal, leave 10 minutes earlier!

Anthony Watson
www.watsondiy.com
www.mountainsoftware.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2016 11:21 AM, HerHusband wrote:
[...]

A couple of years ago my wife was going through an area known for speed
traps and a black SUV came out close on her rear so she sped up.
Turned out to be a cop and he ticketed her for speeding. She never told
me as she was too embarrassed having gotten a speeding ticket a few
years before. Had I known I would have fought it.

With all the current BLM crap coming down on police there are also many
of us not pleased with the police because of speed traps, red light
cameras etc.

I don't blame the cops but blame the municipalities that push them to
help get revenue.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Frank:
and if guys at my rear bumper want
me to exceed it, they will have to push me.

I have never experienced that on a single-lane road.

OTOH, if there are two or more lanes, that situation is telling me that
I should have been paying more attention to the rear-view mirror and
move over to the slower lane sooner.

Were I put on the most miles, the speed limit is 65, but the left lane
moves at 75-80+ and the right lane moves at about 71-73.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Muggles:
they even dart around you and nearly hit
you.

The road I drive to get down to the shore has a speed limit of 65.

On occasions when I am carrying a 20' surf ski on the roof racks, I
actually set the cruise control to 65 and keep it there.

Last time I counted, I passed two vehicles: a clapped-out maxi-van
doing about 50 in the left lane, and a cab-over duce-and-a-half that was
getting blown around by the crosswinds.

Number of vehicles that passed me: 138..... and none of them slowly.

I think there is actually a safety consideration in going the speed
limit on that road in that some people whip around you and then dive
back into the lane - coming way too close..... if one of those catches
my front bumper/fender, I can see trouble...
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 08 Aug 2016 14:32:56 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote in

Per Frank:
and if guys at my rear bumper want
me to exceed it, they will have to push me.

I have never experienced that on a single-lane road.

OTOH, if there are two or more lanes, that situation is telling me that
I should have been paying more attention to the rear-view mirror and
move over to the slower lane sooner.

Were I put on the most miles, the speed limit is 65, but the left lane
moves at 75-80+ and the right lane moves at about 71-73.

I live in a rural area with a lot of 2 lane (really 1 1/2 lane) roads.
If I find myself in an area where passing me would be difficult and
there are 2 or more cars stacked behind me, I just slow down and pull
over to the right as much as I can and let them pass. They're
grateful and I'm glad too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Barney Fife posted for all of us...

Cars need an optical character recognition device to read speed
limit signs. The cars computer could then generate an audible
warning if you're speeding.

Or maybe there's already an app for that?

The Volvo's read the signs and perform the task you write. IDK if all
collision systems do this...

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

T posted for all of us...

Hi All,

My radar detector gave out (Beltronics RX65) so I need
a new one.

I am looking at Amazon reviews and they say Beltronics
doesn't honor their warrantees and that the units
don't work in Texas heat.

Any one have a favorite model that will work in 100F heat
and that won't break the bank?

The Revenuers around these parts use Ka band.

Many thanks,
-T

Research the laws, in the state I reside motorists are given a distance to
slow to the speed before they may be cited. If you talk to a lawyer then
he/she may know of this and popular locations of traps. If you fight it some
judges automatically throw these out...

I personally find this reprehensible and the chiefs questionable.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/08/2016 01:44 AM, T wrote:
[...]

Waze and Google Maps (navigation) also do it. Waze can be set to warn at
a selected speed such as the limit, 5 over, 10 over, etc. I believe a
few other apps also do so such as Co-pilot, but haven't tested it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2016 12:59 PM, Bud Frede wrote:
T writes:

Hi All,

My radar detector gave out (Beltronics RX65) so I need
a new one.

The Yellow Freight Radar Detector:

A JB Hunt driver strapped to the roof with a pair of binoculars.

So maybe you can strap the Missus to the roof?

Or just keep to the speed limit? It's been working for me and I haven't
been stopped by the cops for anything in the last 25 years.

The cops in most places use laser anyway, so a radar detector won't do you much
good. Laser is much harder to detect, so a fancy detector may not be
worth much.

It's your money and you can do what you want, but the cops I'm friends
with don't seem to think much about detectors. They say they laugh when
they see one in the car or truck they just pulled over for excessive
speed.

Plus, many cops trigger and their equipment usually beat out others.

You are correct, I know several who also laugh while they handed a
ticket to a driver with a detector. My friend, ex-cop, told a driver he
should get his money back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2016 4:13 AM, Barney Fife wrote:

Cars need an optical character recognition device to read speed
limit signs. The cars computer could then generate an audible
warning if you're speeding.

Or maybe there's already an app for that?

Many navigation systems show the speed limit. I have it both on the dash
and the Heads Up Display. Fortunately, there is no warning sound
because I'm usually 5 or 10 over the limit. The buzzer would have had
the wire cut a long time ago.

I drive over the limit, but I don't weave or other crazy things. I may
have mumbled at a few of you old farts though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/08/2016 01:13 AM, Barney Fife wrote:
On 08/08/2016 01:44 AM, T wrote:
I set my cruise control to 3 miles under posted. I use the detector
for when the postings are ridiculous (speed traps). I do my damnedest
not to be part of their revenue stream, but they are tricky too.
It is all about steeling your day's wages.

There are several identical roads around here with different
postings. One road goes from 25 to 35 to 45 back to 35 back to
45 down to 25. If you are watching your driving, it is easy to
miss the signs. And, if you don't want your days wages taken
from you by a gun and badge, you drive 24 on every part of the
road. Yes, I pull over A LOT.

Cars need an optical character recognition device to read speed
limit signs. The cars computer could then generate an audible
warning if you're speeding.

Or maybe there's already an app for that?

It is about "Revenue Enhancement". Sleazy politicians
everywhere would want them outlawed or would not fund them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/08/2016 05:44 AM, Idlehands wrote:

Don't speed, don't get a ticket, it's pretty damn simple.

You forget there is trickery involved. That is why they are called
"speed traps". Speeds are set lower and bizarrely such that a normal
safe speed gets your lunch money taken from you (robbed)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/08/2016 12:59 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 8/8/16 11:13 AM, wrote:

I set my cruise control to 3 miles under posted. I use the detector
for when the postings are ridiculous (speed traps). I do my damnedest
not to be part of their revenue stream, but they are tricky too.
It is all about steeling your day's wages.

I agree...

this is policing for revenue and is one of the things that needs to
change in this country to repair the relationship between citizens
and LEO.

The only folks in this country who have a problem "relationship" with
the police are lawbreakers and the wannabe thugs who threaten, much less
fight with, a cop talking to him or trying to take him into custody.

Then their mamas and the neighborhood-- or national-- agitators raise
hell that the the media rushes to cover and presents their side of the
story while neglecting the crime(s) they committed that brought them to
the cops' attention in the first place and what they did to get their
asses shot or injured.

I have never even been slightly rude to a cop. These guys will risk
their lives for me and don't even know who I am. That needs to
be honored.

My beef is with the SLEAZY POLITICIANS that tell them to go
out and rob folks instead of pitch their tax raises to the
public and let the public vote on it. Don't turn these decent young
men into robbers. They are suppose to protect us, not prey
on us.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/08/2016 05:13 AM, My 2 Cents wrote:
On 8/8/2016 12:51 AM, T wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bump the cruise control when I get to the speed limit even on
some of the longer stretches here in town. Seems it wouldn't be all
that difficult to sync the GPS to the speed limits and give us an option
to stay with the speed limits. Whatever, they can ride my bumper or go
around. Age does funny things to a fellow. I said I wasn't going to
ever drive like that old fart in front of me when I was young.... but
here I am and sure enough.

I just set the cruise control a tad lower than the limit (and pull over
a lot). But the cruise control don't help with the trickery
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/08/2016 08:21 AM, HerHusband wrote:
I can never understand the people who get so close and ride my bumper.
They're trying to push me down the road, but it makes me nervous so I tend
to drive slower so I can keep an eye on them and minimize the impact if
they do hit me. Ironically, if they would back off a bit, I would drive
faster.

I pull over a lot. I still get the ticket. They don't. Maybe
I am easier to catch.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/08/2016 09:50 AM, Frank wrote:
I don't blame the cops but blame the municipalities that push them to
help get revenue.

Absolutely. It is the SLEAZY POLITICIANS. When I spoke to
all the candidates for County commissioner, that was one of
my two issues I wanted. End the speed traps and don't raise
my taxes. The one who told me the commissioners had nothing
to do with it got voted against (liar). The one that recounted
how the commissioners had get several traps removed, got voted for.

And the ones who said all new taxes would require a vote of
the people got voted for too.

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/08/2016 11:32 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Frank:
and if guys at my rear bumper want
me to exceed it, they will have to push me.

I have never experienced that on a single-lane road.

OTOH, if there are two or more lanes, that situation is telling me that
I should have been paying more attention to the rear-view mirror and
move over to the slower lane sooner.

Were I put on the most miles, the speed limit is 65, but the left lane
moves at 75-80+ and the right lane moves at about 71-73.

Here is Nevada, if they think you are going too slow, they
will ride your ass. You can tell by the way they approach
you from behind. I pull over a lot. I sill get the ticket
and they don't. Maybe I am easier to catch.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/08/2016 12:52 PM, CRNG wrote:
[...]

I like driving with the road to myself. It is much safer.

Sometimes when they pass me (not pulled over yet), my car
will shake. I still get the ticket.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/08/2016 08:18 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/8/2016 12:51 AM, T wrote:
[...]

We have a lot of two lane roads around here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

T writes:

[...]

That is why I use the cruise control too.

LEOs around here leave them on all the time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/08/2016 09:59 AM, Bud Frede wrote:
The Yellow Freight Radar Detector:

Good Idea. Truck don't go down most of the roads I am on

Got a customer with a lot of trucks. The tickets they pay
are in the thousands of dollars. It is disgusting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-08-08 5:52 PM, T wrote:
On 08/08/2016 05:44 AM, Idlehands wrote:

Don't speed, don't get a ticket, it's pretty damn simple.

You forget there is trickery involved. That is why they are called
"speed traps". Speeds are set lower and bizarrely such that a normal
safe speed gets your lunch money taken from you (robbed)

Trickery? I think you have spent too much time in the sun without a
hat. Just because you think it's a "safe" speed doesn't make it a trick
when you exceed the posted speed limit.

Don't speed, what a simple concept.

--
The was a old guy named binky
Whose thumb began to smell stinky

So why can't you accept that he's an idiot and move on?
Bill Jillians (Formosa'd by Checkmate)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-08-08 5:52 PM, T wrote:
On 08/08/2016 05:44 AM, Idlehands wrote:

Don't speed, don't get a ticket, it's pretty damn simple.

You forget there is trickery involved. That is why they are called
"speed traps". Speeds are set lower and bizarrely such that a normal
safe speed gets your lunch money taken from you (robbed)

Trickery? I think you have spent too much time in the sun without a
hat. Just because you think it's a "safe" speed doesn't make it a trick
when you exceed the posted speed limit.

Don't speed, what a simple concept.

25, then 35, then 45, then back to 25, then to 35 then 25. The
road does not change one single bit. It is a wide open desert
road. It is very easy to drift up. It is very easy to miss
the signs if you are watching the road. AND THE ROAD DOES NOT
CHANGE. It is called East Valley Road.

Two other roads are 55. The parallel roads are 45, except one,
which is 55. The roads and EXACTLY the same. You have to travel on
the 55 roads to get to them. The speed sign is just after you turn
on to them. You know, when you are watching the road because
you are turning and not watch off the road for signs. In other
words, because you are driving safely you miss the signs. And
the signs are not repeated for the entire 20 miles of the road.

One of the local ranchers put up a huge sign on his property
warning everyone that this was a speed trap. (Rumors flew
when he took it down.)

Yes, it is "trickery".

By the way, all but one county commissioner agreed with me.
One even went off on me about the tickets he had got on
on East Valley Road. I never went back and saw if he got
elected. I sure voted for him

When I have to borrow money from my saving to feed my family
and when I have to drive for a living, robbing me of my days
wages is a HUGE deal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/07/2016 01:02 AM, T wrote:
Hi All,

My radar detector gave out (Beltronics RX65) so I need
a new one.

I am looking at Amazon reviews and they say Beltronics
doesn't honor their warrantees and that the units
don't work in Texas heat.

Any one have a favorite model that will work in 100F heat
and that won't break the bank?

The Revenuers around these parts use Ka band.

Many thanks,
-T

Escort bought Belltronics.

What do you guys think of this one?

Pro200
https://www.beltronics.com/store/pro...=16210&cat=249

May go with the older, discontinued Pro100
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-08-08 5:52 PM, T wrote:
[...]

You remind me of all the idiots here that whine and scream about photo
radar and it cuts zero ice, pay attention and do the speed limit. If
it's your "living" then it should be second nature. Otherwise suck it
up and pay the fines, you earned them.

--
The was a old guy named binky
Whose thumb began to smell stinky
He made his mom gasp, pulling it out of his ass
And stuck it in his mouth like a Twinkie.
Anonymous

So why can't you accept that he's an idiot and move on?
Bill Jillians (Formosa'd by Checkmate)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2016 12:51 AM, T wrote:
[...]

There are a few roads here that narrow down to 2 lanes, but it's mostly
4 lanes, and the interstates are 6 lanes at times, even.

--
Maggie