Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Need new Radar Detector recommendations

On 08/08/2016 11:32 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Frank:
and if guys at my rear bumper want
me to exceed it, they will have to push me.

I have never experienced that on a single-lane road.

OTOH, if there are two or more lanes, that situation is telling me that
I should have been paying more attention to the rear-view mirror and
move over to the slower lane sooner.

Were I put on the most miles, the speed limit is 65, but the left lane
moves at 75-80+ and the right lane moves at about 71-73.

Here is Nevada, if they think you are going too slow, they
will ride your ass. You can tell by the way they approach
you from behind. I pull over a lot. I sill get the ticket
and they don't. Maybe I am easier to catch.