Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Need new Radar Detector recommendations

On 08/08/2016 05:13 AM, My 2 Cents wrote:
On 8/8/2016 12:51 AM, T wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bump the cruise control when I get to the speed limit even on
some of the longer stretches here in town. Seems it wouldn't be all
that difficult to sync the GPS to the speed limits and give us an option
to stay with the speed limits. Whatever, they can ride my bumper or go
around. Age does funny things to a fellow. I said I wasn't going to
ever drive like that old fart in front of me when I was young.... but
here I am and sure enough.

I just set the cruise control a tad lower than the limit (and pull over
a lot). But the cruise control don't help with the trickery