Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Need new Radar Detector recommendations

On Mon, 08 Aug 2016 14:32:56 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote in

Per Frank:
and if guys at my rear bumper want
me to exceed it, they will have to push me.

I have never experienced that on a single-lane road.

OTOH, if there are two or more lanes, that situation is telling me that
I should have been paying more attention to the rear-view mirror and
move over to the slower lane sooner.

Were I put on the most miles, the speed limit is 65, but the left lane
moves at 75-80+ and the right lane moves at about 71-73.

I live in a rural area with a lot of 2 lane (really 1 1/2 lane) roads.
If I find myself in an area where passing me would be difficult and
there are 2 or more cars stacked behind me, I just slow down and pull
over to the right as much as I can and let them pass. They're
grateful and I'm glad too.