Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default $1,000 Gun Tax Pushed as Role Modelfor States

WASHINGTON, D.C. A $1,000 per gun tax should serve as a role model for states, according to the governor of the U.S. territory of the Northern Mariana Islands, which imposed the $1,000 gun tax earlier this month. An idea first endorsed by Hillary Clinton in 1993, steep gun taxes have now taken hold in Cook County, Ill. the city of Seattle, and now a U.S. territory.

As reported by the Saipan Tribune:

The administration of Gov. Ralph DLG Torres defended the CNMIs new gun control laws on Friday as a law that could be a role model for other U.S. states and jurisdictions facing seemingly uncontrolled and continued gun violence.

The administration was responding to queries regarding its position on recent reports that the a legal challenge to the new law, Public law 19-42, was likely, particularly over a provision that assesses a $1,000 excise tax on pistols.

The threat of such a tax serving as a role model for other politicians to impose is not an idle one. Consider the following:

Seattle Gun and Ammunition Tax: On Jan. 1, 2016, Seattles $25 per gun tax took effect, as did a two cent to five cent tax per round of ammunition. The new taxes have already forced at least one major gun dealer to leave the city.

Cook County, Ill. Gun and Ammunition Tax: On June 1, 2016, Cook Countys new ammunition tax takes effect, at a rate of one cent to five cents per round of ammunition. The ammo tax comes on top of the existing gun tax regime of $25 per gun.

Hillary Clintons 25% Gun Tax Endorsement: In passionate testimony to the Senate Finance Committee in 1993, Hillary Clinton gave her strong personal endorsement to a new national 25% sales tax on guns and endorsed a steep increase in the gun dealer fee, to $2,500. "I am speaking personally, but I feel very strongly about that, said Clinton at the conclusion of her endorsement.

The Left is now seeking to tax guns out of existence, said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform. The Second Amendment makes it difficult to legally ban guns, but Hillary has led the way to explaining you can achieve the same thing with high taxes.

In newly released footage from Americans for Tax Reform, Clinton is shown nodding enthusiastically as she endorsed the 25% gun tax and as legal gun dealers were described as purveyors of violence.
https://youtu.be/L94cpHcokdU

Posted to alt.home.repair

the Manufacture of Handguns should be outlawed

you can then leave the 2nd amendment alone,
and my rifles [they're good for home protection]

too many handguns floating around,
getting into the hands of young [and younger] kids
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:15:56 -0500, "Terry Coombs"

the Manufacture of Handguns should be outlawed

you can then leave the 2nd amendment alone,
and my rifles [they're good for home protection]

too many handguns floating around,
getting into the hands of young [and younger] kids

**** off , and if you come to my house spewing that **** I'll shoot you
with my handgun .

See how the libs think? They can speak but you can't have a handgun.
"You only get rights that I afford you with my superior thinking".

Bunch of idiots.
--
you never meet a horse that needs stealing, but you meet a man that needs killin'

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default O.T. $1,000 Gun Tax Pushed as "Role Model" for States

"burfordTjustice" wrote in message
[...]

-------------

How about a 50% tax on all political campaign expendiuters?

How about a 50% tax on all magazine and newpaper printing machines?

How about a $25.00 tax on all magazine and newspaper issues?

How about a $100.00 tax on church service attendance?

How about a 95% tax on payments made by the government to acquire your
property?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 16:48:45 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

If you babies have to talk to one another to cool-off...may be could
meet and hold each other's wangdoodle!

And maybe you could just **** off too .

She should **** off. She wants to hold your wangdoodle!
--
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.-- James Madison
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 14:31:46 -0700
Oren wrote:

If Clitery cared about blacks,

Hey! she said she carries Hot Sauce in her purse.
What more can she do.?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 14:26:29 -0700 (PDT)
bob_villain wrote:

hold each other's wangdoodle!

Gay Teen Alert!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 Apr 2016 11:52:43 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

Using 223/556 round int eh evel
assualt rifle with soft point ammo will often not penetrate as much as
many hand guns.

Got a link to .223/556 in "soft point"?

A .45 1911 round may not even pass through a body. It knocks them
down, low velocity, breaks bones so you call the medical examiner to
remove the stinking body. Then dial 911. to report a forcible felony
committed in your hallway.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 Apr 2016 09:57:03 -0700, "Tony944" wrote:

If you go out to hurt some one with weapon and you get cut
you are executed with in 30 days with would not have any problems.

Why are you bringing a knife to a gun fight?

Why execute the guy that wins the gun fight?

You must be from Australia, right.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Using 223/556 round int eh evel
assualt rifle with soft point ammo will often not penetrate as much as
many hand guns.

Got a link to .223/556 in "soft point"?

A .45 1911 round may not even pass through a body. It knocks them
down, low velocity, breaks bones so you call the medical examiner to
remove the stinking body. Then dial 911. to report a forcible felony
committed in your hallway.

I have not fired a 45 into anything, so can not comment. I have shot
the ar15 with many kinds of rounds and know what they will do. Also
ahot many other kinds of guns.

YOu can look here for some tests of various kinds of ammo and guns.

http://www.theboxotruth.com/tag/original-chapters/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

If you babies have to talk to one another to cool-off...may be could
meet and hold each other's wangdoodle!

And maybe you could just **** off too .

She should **** off. She wants to hold your wangdoodle!

I don't know. Are libs disease free? It seems like some kind of STD has
affected their thought process'.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

If Clitery cared about blacks, women, minorities and blind people so
damn much she should support their right to guns. She knows free
people with guns can eliminate a tyrannical government. The bitch just
panders to the enslaved people. "Would you like some candy little
Negroid child". Spit.

The Libs think they have a lock on the aforementioned groups. That shows a
mastery of bovine slinging. What do the Libs have to show for their
"efforts"? Chicago?

I had a big laugh at the "lost" voters in New York. They aren't used to
having any kind of competition in their own ranks so they got caught.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

burfordTjustice posted for all of us...

Oren wrote:

If Clitery cared about blacks,

Hey! she said she carries Hot Sauce in her purse.
What more can she do.?

Put a bag over her head and go directly to jail?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Tue, 19 Apr 2016 09:57:03 -0700, "Tony944" wrote:

If you go out to hurt some one with weapon and you get cut
you are executed with in 30 days with would not have any problems.

Why are you bringing a knife to a gun fight?

Why execute the guy that wins the gun fight?

You must be from Australia, right.

You might be correct there Oren. I couldn't follow his reply until I
realized he top posted and I printed it out and flipped it over because he
writes from the bottom up.

He's been here awhile so he should know the basics... But then again some
people just don't want to learn and I'm sure I get something like English
isn't my native language or I'm special...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 16:48:08 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

It was told to me by someone I work with years ago. I did not know to
believe it or not, so I tried it.

Was it you speaking about a .223 soft point bullet?

....still looking for a link?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...

wrote:

It was told to me by someone I work with years ago. I did not know to
believe it or not, so I tried it.

Was it you speaking about a .223 soft point bullet?

...still looking for a link?

Just search for a site called The Box of Truth.

It has all kinds of tests where all kinds of guns are shot into things.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ralph Mowery posted for all of us...

In article , says...

Ralph Mowery posted for all of us...

If you have never tried it, set a target out about 20 feet away (
normally about as far as any shot in most homes). Make that target a
sheet of cardboard. Then about a foot behind it, set another piece of
cardboard. The bullet will hit the first cardboard, come apart and the
second piece will look like it was hit with a shotgun. Those fragments
have very little enegery left. In a house something similar will hapen.
It will hit the first piece of wall and break up. The handgun bullets
will penetrate several layers of wall.

Could you cite the origin of this info?

It was told to me by someone I work with years ago. I did not know to
believe it or not, so I tried it. Loaded some varmit bullets for my
AR15 and tried it. Bullet hit the first piece of cardboard and came
apart. The second piece about 2 feet behind the first looked like it
was hit by a shotgun. By the way, the same bullet will penetrate aleast
a piece of iron about 1/4 of an inch thick. Tried that also.

Have shot enough handguns into various things to know about that also.

For handguns they have all sorts of what they call defense loads. The FBI is
also (reportedly) going back to 9 because of this. Their testing wanted
expansion to limit collateral damage. For Hornady this is called critical
defense. They also has the FBI version called critical duty. I believe
Hornady has a new 223 bullet out that has a high temp polymer in the nose
because the the old stuff was melting. Possibly this what you were seeing.

--
Tekkie