Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default $1,000 Gun Tax Pushed as "Role Model" for States

Oren posted for all of us...

On Tue, 19 Apr 2016 09:57:03 -0700, "Tony944" wrote:

If you go out to hurt some one with weapon and you get cut
you are executed with in 30 days with would not have any problems.

Why are you bringing a knife to a gun fight?

Why execute the guy that wins the gun fight?

You must be from Australia, right.

You might be correct there Oren. I couldn't follow his reply until I
realized he top posted and I printed it out and flipped it over because he
writes from the bottom up.

He's been here awhile so he should know the basics... But then again some
people just don't want to learn and I'm sure I get something like English
isn't my native language or I'm special...

--
Tekkie