Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default $1,000 Gun Tax Pushed as "Role Model" for States

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 16:14:22 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:15:56 -0500, "Terry Coombs"

the Manufacture of Handguns should be outlawed

you can then leave the 2nd amendment alone,
and my rifles [they're good for home protection]

too many handguns floating around,
getting into the hands of young [and younger] kids

**** off , and if you come to my house spewing that **** I'll shoot
you with my handgun .

See how the libs think? They can speak but you can't have a handgun.
"You only get rights that I afford you with my superior thinking".

Bunch of idiots.

In that same vein , one I saw recently said "So if you voice your opinion
that's free speech , but if I express mine that's spreading hate and
dissention." (paraphrased , can't remember the exact wording)
Libs (spit) .

If Clitery cared about blacks, women, minorities and blind people so
damn much she should support their right to guns. She knows free
people with guns can eliminate a tyrannical government. The bitch just
panders to the enslaved people. "Would you like some candy little
Negroid child". Spit.
--
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.-- James Madison