carl mciver

Default OT Duct tape pushed to its limits

I had to share this. You have to be there today, this evening it will
change: http://www.uti.com/~thekeep/home800.html
Knowing how cheap they have to be to be moving (or whatever) with that
kind of car, I'm sure they bought the cheap duct tape, therefore the real
excitement is yet to come.

Jeff Wisnia

carl mciver wrote:

I had to share this. You have to be there today, this evening it will
change: http://www.uti.com/~thekeep/home800.html
Knowing how cheap they have to be to be moving (or whatever) with that
kind of car, I'm sure they bought the cheap duct tape, therefore the real
excitement is yet to come.

As exiting as this?

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/temp/duct_tape.html

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

SteveB

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
carl mciver wrote:

I had to share this. You have to be there today, this evening it
will
change: http://www.uti.com/~thekeep/home800.html
Knowing how cheap they have to be to be moving (or whatever) with
that
kind of car, I'm sure they bought the cheap duct tape, therefore the real
excitement is yet to come.

As exiting as this?

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/temp/duct_tape.html

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

I wonder if she screamed when it was pulled off.

Martin H. Eastburn

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

carl mciver wrote:

I had to share this. You have to be there today, this evening it
will
change: http://www.uti.com/~thekeep/home800.html
Knowing how cheap they have to be to be moving (or whatever) with
that
kind of car, I'm sure they bought the cheap duct tape, therefore the real
excitement is yet to come.

As exiting as this?

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/temp/duct_tape.html

Jeff

My wife knew what was going on - the dress is a backless.
Requires special Bra - naturally (or not :-) ) one wasn't
available when the dress was. Good ole Duct tape came to help.

Used several yards of it today myself.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Erik

In article ,
"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote:

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

carl mciver wrote:

I had to share this. You have to be there today, this evening it
will
change: http://www.uti.com/~thekeep/home800.html
Knowing how cheap they have to be to be moving (or whatever) with
that
kind of car, I'm sure they bought the cheap duct tape, therefore the real
excitement is yet to come.

As exiting as this?

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/temp/duct_tape.html

Jeff

My wife knew what was going on - the dress is a backless.
Requires special Bra - naturally (or not :-) ) one wasn't
available when the dress was. Good ole Duct tape came to help.

Used several yards of it today myself.

Martin

Nothing says 'Quality' like wrinkle free duct tape!

Erik

Jeff Wisnia

Martin H. Eastburn wrote:

My wife knew what was going on - the dress is a backless.
Requires special Bra - naturally (or not :-) ) one wasn't
available when the dress was. Good ole Duct tape came to help.

Used several yards of it today myself.

Wow! Just how big IS your chest Martin?...:-)

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Martin H. Eastburn

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Martin H. Eastburn wrote:

My wife knew what was going on - the dress is a backless.
Requires special Bra - naturally (or not :-) ) one wasn't
available when the dress was. Good ole Duct tape came to help.

Used several yards of it today myself.

Wow! Just how big IS your chest Martin?...:-)

Jeff

That is a JOKE! - I used it on my vacuum and saw - to grab sawdust on the fly.

My 'dress' is in the closet. :-)

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

carl mciver

"carl mciver" wrote in message
.net...
| I had to share this. You have to be there today, this evening it will
| change: http://www.uti.com/~thekeep/home800.html
| Knowing how cheap they have to be to be moving (or whatever) with that
| kind of car, I'm sure they bought the cheap duct tape, therefore the real
| excitement is yet to come.

I found some more of the same...
http://www.ehowa.com/features/headingtoamarillo.shtml

Gunner

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 05:51:15 GMT, "carl mciver"
wrote:

"carl mciver" wrote in message
k.net...
| I had to share this. You have to be there today, this evening it will
| change: http://www.uti.com/~thekeep/home800.html
| Knowing how cheap they have to be to be moving (or whatever) with that
| kind of car, I'm sure they bought the cheap duct tape, therefore the real
| excitement is yet to come.

I found some more of the same...
http://www.ehowa.com/features/headingtoamarillo.shtml

two women.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 05:51:15 GMT, the opaque "carl mciver"
clearly wrote:

"carl mciver" wrote in message
k.net...
| I had to share this. You have to be there today, this evening it will
| change: http://www.uti.com/~thekeep/home800.html
| Knowing how cheap they have to be to be moving (or whatever) with that
| kind of car, I'm sure they bought the cheap duct tape, therefore the real
| excitement is yet to come.

I found some more of the same...
http://www.ehowa.com/features/headingtoamarillo.shtml

LOL. I love the keeper's joke of the day 8/5. I'm in tears.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Heart Attacks: God's revenge for eating his little animal friends
-- http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development --

JohnM

clearly wrote:

"carl mciver" wrote in message
nk.net...
| I had to share this. You have to be there today, this evening it will
| change: http://www.uti.com/~thekeep/home800.html
| Knowing how cheap they have to be to be moving (or whatever) with that
| kind of car, I'm sure they bought the cheap duct tape, therefore the real
| excitement is yet to come.

I found some more of the same...
http://www.ehowa.com/features/headingtoamarillo.shtml

LOL. I love the keeper's joke of the day 8/5. I'm in tears.

I don't see a joke of the day, where is it? The riddle about the blind
guy asking for sunglasses is pretty funny..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Heart Attacks: God's revenge for eating his little animal friends
-- http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development --

carl mciver

"JohnM" wrote in message
m...
SNIP

| LOL. I love the keeper's joke of the day 8/5. I'm in tears.
|
| I don't see a joke of the day, where is it? The riddle about the blind
| guy asking for sunglasses is pretty funny..

The joke and comments of the day are one time things. If you miss 'em,
that's too bad. The babes, on the other hand, stick around for a week
before vanishing forever. Almost long enough to get to know them too well!
I have a habit of checking every day... or the night before, considering
how my wife and kids are about. Great start to my day, that's for sure!

Larry Jaques

clearly wrote:

"carl mciver" wrote in message
ink.net...
| I had to share this. You have to be there today, this evening it will
| change: http://www.uti.com/~thekeep/home800.html

LOL. I love the keeper's joke of the day 8/5. I'm in tears.

I don't see a joke of the day, where is it? The riddle about the blind
guy asking for sunglasses is pretty funny..

http://www.uti.com/~thekeep/home800.html, not the other, Oatey.

Unfortunately, the term "Homo Sapiens" is a goal, not a description.
----
http://www.diversify.com Web Design for YOUR Business!
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:46:48 GMT, the opaque "carl mciver"
clearly wrote:

"JohnM" wrote in message
om...
SNIP

| LOL. I love the keeper's joke of the day 8/5. I'm in tears.
|
| I don't see a joke of the day, where is it? The riddle about the blind
| guy asking for sunglasses is pretty funny..

The joke and comments of the day are one time things. If you miss 'em,
that's too bad. The babes, on the other hand, stick around for a week
before vanishing forever. Almost long enough to get to know them too well!
I have a habit of checking every day... or the night before, considering
how my wife and kids are about. Great start to my day, that's for sure!

http://www.uti.com/~thekeep/dirty.jpg JOTD. And I finally found the
Babe page. I thought the home page pic with the bikerette was it.
(sheesh) Friday works for me, and the double babes are both hotties.
I like petite wimmenz, meself.