Posted to alt.home.repair
tony944 tony944 is offline

Default $1,000 Gun Tax Pushed as "Role Model" for States

If you go out to hurt some one with weapon and you get cut
you are executed with in 30 days with would not have any problems.

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message ...

Oren wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:15:56 -0500, "Terry Coombs"

the Manufacture of Handguns should be outlawed

you can then leave the 2nd amendment alone,
and my rifles [they're good for home protection]

too many handguns floating around,
getting into the hands of young [and younger] kids

**** off , and if you come to my house spewing that **** I'll shoot
you with my handgun .

See how the libs think? They can speak but you can't have a handgun.
"You only get rights that I afford you with my superior thinking".

Bunch of idiots.

In that same vein , one I saw recently said "So if you voice your opinion
that's free speech , but if I express mine that's spreading hate and
dissention." (paraphrased , can't remember the exact wording)
Libs (spit) .
--
Snag